"I just want to know one thing"

Come Gumshoe, the game, 'Ace Attorney Investigations', is afoot.
Post Reply
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: "I just want to know one thing"

Post by JesusMonroe »

Spoiler: Hint
You're on the wrong like of logic. The foundation of her reasoning is the autopsy report itself. So, to find a contradiction, you need to disprove that foundation. Act like the autopsy report doesn't exist and you never read it. Look at her testimony and your evidence again and the answer should be clearer
Spoiler: More Obvious Hint
Look at the photo of the victim. If she was stabbed, where would stab wounds be on her body?
Spoiler: GK2-4 Answer
Kagome's red raincoat only has blood in the good and contains no stab wounds
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: "I just want to know one thing"

Post by Pierre »

Spoiler: In reply to above
Thanks man I realised that being the conductors clothes they couldn't have been on her at the time of the murder and therefore it was faked but I kept throwing out the conductors clothes and the autopsy report picture randomly.

I managed to get it without your absolute answer.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
JesusMonroe
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1546
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Re: "I just want to know one thing"

Post by JesusMonroe »

Spoiler: Reply
Yeah, that's a tough one. I got confused there because I was assuming the autopsy report was true and then I was forgetting what I even needed to prove. Looking back, it's pretty obvious

There's a similar thing in Case 5 that pissed me off
User avatar
Bryght Kane
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:45 am

Re: "I just want to know one thing"

Post by Bryght Kane »

I watched Ace Attorney Investigations 1 & 2 both on YouTube, and I have one question.

Spoiler:
Is Miles Edgeworth and Kay Faraday a canon pair shipping?
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: "I just want to know one thing"

Post by Oliver »

Bryght Kane wrote:I watched Ace Attorney Investigations 1 & 2 both on YouTube, and I have one question.

Spoiler:
Is Miles Edgeworth and Kay Faraday a canon pair shipping?
That's not much of a spoiler...
But no, they are not.
If anything
Spoiler: AAI2 Spoiler
They have more of a father-daughter kind of relationship after Kay got amnesia and all which followed.
Fellowzdoomer
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:05 pm
Custom Title: Totally-Not-Miley Omelia Tigre

Re: "I just want to know one thing"

Post by Fellowzdoomer »

I'm confused I just finished The Kidnapped Turn about and...
Spoiler: yeye
At the end, Portsman and Faith show up out of nowhere. Doesn't this case take place after the first two cases? The main hint of this is when Edgeworth said he's been in too many messes since his return. Or did I miss something?
*insert weird signature here*
Rubia Ryu the Royal
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6180
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
Location: LA, Japanifornia

Re: "I just want to know one thing"

Post by Rubia Ryu the Royal »

Fellowzdoomer wrote:I'm confused I just finished The Kidnapped Turn about and...
Spoiler: yeye
At the end, Portsman and Faith show up out of nowhere. Doesn't this case take place after the first two cases? The main hint of this is when Edgeworth said he's been in too many messes since his return. Or did I miss something?
AAI-2 & 3 take place before AAI-1. It goes like this:

AAI-4
...several year skip...
AAI-2
AAI-3
AAI-1
AAI-5

So Turnabout Visitor is pretty late into the story.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Post Reply