Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:53 pm
@Pessimistic_Fool: I'm pretty sure it's supposed to come in the mail tomorrow. I can't waaaaaait.
Today's sporking will be:
An Overdose of Edgeworths by BadgeWolf. I'll give it either
or
...is it possible give half-Sawhits? It's not good, but it could be worse. Also, I think it's hilarious. Stupid, but hilarious.
Today's sporkers will be:
Maya Fey!
"Yessssss! The snack-bar is back!!"
Ema Skye!
"With a title like that, you really have to wonder..."
and two newcomers...
Lotta Hart!
"My camera! They confiscated my baby!!"
and...
Spark Brushel!
"'Reporter Invited to Infamous Sporking Theatre, Surrounded by Women,' end quote."
[We open up in our sporking theatre, where Lotta Hart is sulking (presumably because of the loss of her camera) and Spark Brushel is attempting to interview the Management.]
Brushel: ... "Management Twisted Perverts, Get Off on Sporkers' Pain," end quote.
Speakers: What?! No! We're being misrepresented!!
Brushel: "Management Denies Everything," end quote.
Speakers: No!! We mean, yes! Deny-! Argh!! Why did we think this was a good idea?!
Lotta: I can't believe y'all took my camera!
Speakers: We'll give it back if you promise to brain this guy with it.
Lotta: Well, sure!
Brushel: Waitwaitwaitwaitwait!
[Maya Fey and Ema Skye enter the theatre. Both make a beeline for the snack bar, but the latter stops in her tracks halfway there.]
Ema: Wait... why does it smell like mint in here?
Brushel: Ah, Detective Skye! Long time no see!!
Ema: ...
Maya: You know this guy, Ema?
Ema: *pulls out Snackoos, starts munching them* Unfortunately.
Lotta: Hey, Maya!
Maya: Eh? You're here, too?
Brushel: "Management Collecting Reporters," end quote.
Speakers: We don't even want to know how you came to that conclusion.
[Maya and Ema take their seats, and the fic begins.]
Ema: ...that didn't sound like a gunshot to me.
Lotta: Don't question me, City Girl.
Ema: ...
Maya: You just have to roll with it, Ema.
Ema: How am I supposed to know? *munches Snackoos*
Lotta: ...how do ya break down a door "metaphorically", anyway?
Ema: Maybe the author can't spell "Edgeworth".
Maya: Speaking of Edgeworth... you'd think he'd be here.
Lotta: I reckon he just didn't feel like showin' up.
Ema: ...it's not like you have a choice.
Maya: Besides, Nick's the one that's gone rogue.
Brushel: I see! "Local Detective Mysteirously Loses IQ Points by the Dozen," end quote.
Lotta: Back off, that scoop's mine!
Maya: If you two keep this up, I think she'll be losing more than IQ points.
Ema: In the first few lines of the fic, no less.
Lotta: Aw. I can't say I knew him very well, but I also can't say I ain't sorry to hear it.
Ema: Actually, dying's probably the least worst thing that can happen to your fic-self, scientifically speaking.
Lotta: Oh.
Brushel: "Sporking Theatre Dark Place, No Hope," end quote.
Ema: I'm pretty sure Mr. Edgeworth would care more than that.
Lotta: Wish I had my camera.
Brushel: *writing on arm*
Ema: He probably realizes that, scientifically speaking, injecting someone with DNA would do absolutely nothing.
Lotta: Wow, I can almost hear Mister Lawyer complaining about how his hair's not ridiculous.
Maya: In that case I guess we've figured out how much time you need to spend with him before you've hung out with him way too much.
Ema: ...why am I calling Mr. Wright "Nick"?
Maya: I guess fic-you is really me in disguise.
Brushel: Is this common in fanfiction?
Maya: ...uh, I'll answer you when your nose stops doing... whatever that is.
Brushel: "Local Detective Actually Crazed Stalker, Steals DNA," end quote.
Ema: ... *munches Snackoos*
Maya: (What's up with the suspicious Snackoo-munching?)
Lotta: Ya know, I heard that they usually choose sporkers based off of who all's in the fic.
Ema: They must be giving Mr. Edgeworth a break.
Maya: Yeah, I guess he does deserve it.
Brushel: "Local Detective Masters Teleportation," end quote. What a scoop!
Lotta: Too bad I got it before you!
Speakers: The Management would like to inform Lotta Hart that it was her photographing of our teleportation device that prompted us to confiscate her camera in the first place.
Lotta: ...
Today's sporking will be:
An Overdose of Edgeworths by BadgeWolf. I'll give it either
Today's sporkers will be:
Maya Fey!
Ema Skye!
and two newcomers...
Lotta Hart!
and...
Spark Brushel!
[We open up in our sporking theatre, where Lotta Hart is sulking (presumably because of the loss of her camera) and Spark Brushel is attempting to interview the Management.]
Brushel: ... "Management Twisted Perverts, Get Off on Sporkers' Pain," end quote.
Speakers: What?! No! We're being misrepresented!!
Brushel: "Management Denies Everything," end quote.
Speakers: No!! We mean, yes! Deny-! Argh!! Why did we think this was a good idea?!
Lotta: I can't believe y'all took my camera!
Speakers: We'll give it back if you promise to brain this guy with it.
Lotta: Well, sure!
Brushel: Waitwaitwaitwaitwait!
[Maya Fey and Ema Skye enter the theatre. Both make a beeline for the snack bar, but the latter stops in her tracks halfway there.]
Ema: Wait... why does it smell like mint in here?
Brushel: Ah, Detective Skye! Long time no see!!
Ema: ...
Maya: You know this guy, Ema?
Ema: *pulls out Snackoos, starts munching them* Unfortunately.
Lotta: Hey, Maya!
Maya: Eh? You're here, too?
Brushel: "Management Collecting Reporters," end quote.
Speakers: We don't even want to know how you came to that conclusion.
[Maya and Ema take their seats, and the fic begins.]
Lotta: Ooh, looks like the fic's starting big.Miles Edgeworth sat in his office, enjoying a well-earned cup of tea after a hard won trial. Suddenly, Edgeworth heard a loud bang. In surprise, he dropped his tea.
Ema: ...that didn't sound like a gunshot to me.
Lotta: Don't question me, City Girl.
Ema: ...
Maya: You just have to roll with it, Ema.
Brushel: So did you literally break down the door, or metaphorically break it down?As he searched for a roll of paper towels, Ema Skye broke down his door.
Ema: How am I supposed to know? *munches Snackoos*
Lotta: ...how do ya break down a door "metaphorically", anyway?
Maya: What's up with all the fics referring to him by first name lately, anyway?"Would it kill you to knock?" shouted Miles "I broke my favorite teacup because of you!"
Ema: Maybe the author can't spell "Edgeworth".
Maya: Speaking of Edgeworth... you'd think he'd be here.
Lotta: I reckon he just didn't feel like showin' up.
Ema: ...it's not like you have a choice.
Maya: Besides, Nick's the one that's gone rogue.
Ema: *puts head in hands*"Edgeworth!" exclaimed Ema Skye, " It's me Ema! What's a prosecutor like you doing in a place like this?
"This is my office!" replied Miles, " and If I recall correctly, you were the one who broke down the door"
"Touché," replied Ema, "I see your infamous logic is still as powerful as ever"
Brushel: I see! "Local Detective Mysteirously Loses IQ Points by the Dozen," end quote.
Lotta: Back off, that scoop's mine!
Maya: If you two keep this up, I think she'll be losing more than IQ points.
Maya: Whaaaaaaaaaat? They killed off Nick? And Larry?"Ema," started Edgeworth, "even Gumshoe can remember events that happened within the past thirty seconds."
"Whatevs," replied Ema, "Phoenix Wright and some guy named Larry were driving together and got into a horrible car accident! I'm training to be a forensic scientist again, and part of the certification process in this country is an internship at the hospital morgue.
Ema: In the first few lines of the fic, no less.
Lotta: Aw. I can't say I knew him very well, but I also can't say I ain't sorry to hear it.
Ema: Actually, dying's probably the least worst thing that can happen to your fic-self, scientifically speaking.
Lotta: Oh.
Brushel: "Sporking Theatre Dark Place, No Hope," end quote.
Maya: Nope. False alarm. They're alive.I happened to be walking past the E.R when they came in all mangled and bloody!"
"Is this story going to lead to a good reason why you broke down my door?" asked Edgeworth, his features belying his deep concern for his friends. Ema gave him a strange look.
"The doctors were struggling to keep them alive, until I suggested a scientific therapy!" continued Ema, a note of pride creeping into her voice.
Ema: I'm pretty sure Mr. Edgeworth would care more than that.
All: ..."And what was this 'scientific' therapy?" asked Edgeworth impatiently.
"I injected them with illegally obtained DNA!" replied Ema gleefully, "Isn't science amazing?"
Lotta: Wish I had my camera.
Brushel: *writing on arm*
Maya: Is he not going to ask where you got the DNA?"I'll let that comment about the legality of the DNA slide." commented Edgeworth, "How are they doing?"
Ema: He probably realizes that, scientifically speaking, injecting someone with DNA would do absolutely nothing.
All: ..."Weell," began Ema, "You know how Nick's hair usually has those ridiculous spikes? It's starting to grow into some kind of curtain-cut, kinda like what you have. That Larry guy's is too. I personally think it's an improvement, but the doctor wanted me to tell you"
Lotta: Wow, I can almost hear Mister Lawyer complaining about how his hair's not ridiculous.
Maya: In that case I guess we've figured out how much time you need to spend with him before you've hung out with him way too much.
Ema: ...why am I calling Mr. Wright "Nick"?
Maya: I guess fic-you is really me in disguise.
Brushel: Is this common in fanfiction?
Maya: ...uh, I'll answer you when your nose stops doing... whatever that is.
Ema: Yes. Of course. That makes sense."Why would the doctor have you tell me specifically?" asked Edgeworth.
"You know how I injected them with stolen DNA?" asked Ema tentatively, "It's yours. I injected Nick and his weird friend with your DNA."
Brushel: "Local Detective Actually Crazed Stalker, Steals DNA," end quote.
Ema: ... *munches Snackoos*
Maya: (What's up with the suspicious Snackoo-munching?)
Maya: *sniggers*"You injected Phoenix Wright and Larry Butz with my DNA." said Edgeworth, incredulously, "and now they're copying my hairstyle?"
"Pretty much!" replied Ema, "Both of them had all of their hair burnt off, and now it's growing back like yours!"
"Why do you even have my DNA?" asked Edgeworth.
"Wait, doesn't everybody collect your DNA?" asked Ema, "That security lady was pretty intent on purchasing my jar, even though she already had one!"
Lotta: Ya know, I heard that they usually choose sporkers based off of who all's in the fic.
Ema: They must be giving Mr. Edgeworth a break.
Maya: Yeah, I guess he does deserve it.
Lotta: Uh, if ya need him to drive you back to the hospital, how did ya get to his office in the first place?"Ema," replied Edgeworth with a sigh, "My DNA is not collectible."
"It is to me!" replied Ema. The prosecutor and the young woman stood in an awkward silence for several moments.
"Can you drive me back to the hospital?" asked Ema, "I'm technically still on duty."
"Why not," replied Edgeworth, "I may as well visit my friends."
Brushel: "Local Detective Masters Teleportation," end quote. What a scoop!
Lotta: Too bad I got it before you!
Speakers: The Management would like to inform Lotta Hart that it was her photographing of our teleportation device that prompted us to confiscate her camera in the first place.
Lotta: ...
Spoiler: The rest of the fic
