Page 14 of 16

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:35 pm
by dimentiorules
WaitingforGodot wrote:Haha, nah; I don't even know what that is, haha. It was just a bad pun that works in theory and not in practice, that is, it gets wrong if one says it out loud since the pronounciation is different. As in: Die-go. Go-die.
Go Diego Go was a short lived spin off to Dora The Explorer.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:36 pm
by WaitingforGodot
Ah! The more you know! (It would be quite amusing to see Dahlia reference such a thing, though... Go, Diego, go... to hell.)

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:42 pm
by Klonoahedgehog
WaitingforGodot wrote:Ah! The more you know! (It would be quite amusing to see Dahlia reference such a thing, though... Go, Diego, go... to hell.)
That's totally something she would say.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:44 pm
by WaitingforGodot
"Go die, Diego... Nah, that isn't right, it only works in text... Oh, I know! Go, Diego, go... to hell. Yes, that's it." :dahlia-hair:

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:09 pm
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
dimentiorules wrote: Anyways, to go along with the magatama discussion, maybe Phoenix is a manekete! (A dragon that can take on a human form from the Fire Emblem series) And since manaketes tend to have much longer lifespans then humans, Ryunosuke from DGS and Phoenix are actually the same person!
Eh, I still prefer the theory that Phoenix accidentally leaves his great grandfather in the court's public restrooms so he usually ends up not using him in court.

That sounded a lot less disturbing in my head.

But supposing he is, does he hide his wings or are they simply invisible to people who aren't dead? TWEWY ref
WaitingforGodot wrote:"Go die, Diego... Nah, that isn't right, it only works in text... Oh, I know! Go, Diego, go... to hell. Yes, that's it." :dahlia-hair:
This discussion of Go Diego go reminds me of the "Ultimate Ace Attorney Flash". I cannot get that song out of my head whenever Diego randomly pops up in a conversation.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:03 pm
by Silverbelle
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote: But supposing he is, does he hide his wings or are they simply invisible to people who aren't dead? TWEWY ref
He hides them in his hair...
Spoiler: HAIR WINGS
Image

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:03 am
by Going for Miles
That... explains so much.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:59 pm
by Bramimond
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote: But supposing he is, does he hide his wings or are they simply invisible to people who aren't dead? TWEWY ref


Actually, not all Manaketes have their wings showing in their human forms or they could hide them in their clothing. Image

Reading about Phoenix being a manakete made me want to do this:

As human:
Image

Yes, he's wearing a dress. Or a robe. Let's go with robe.

As dragon:
Image

Phoenix: *RAWR*
Judge: Er...did you have something to say, Mr. Wright?
Phoenix: *RAWR* *RAWR* *RAWWWWRRRRRRR*
Judge: Um, I'm afraid I do not understand your manner of speaking...
Edgeworth: *facepalm*

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:50 am
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
(This isn't good! I'm not getting anywhere like this! What do I do...?)
> Rawr
> Rawr Rawr
> Raaaaawwwrrrr

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:39 pm
by WaitingforGodot
Taka is the owner of Simon. (Or perhaps that's completely canon.)

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:35 pm
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
No, no. Simon is merely the perch of Taka.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:46 pm
by WaitingforGodot
I stand corrected. I'm glad he's of use.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:22 am
by WaitingforGodot
Luke Atmey is wearing a fake nose of good quality (or half-bad quality, but nobody bothers to say anything). That's why the mask fit.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:37 pm
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
Thanks to some people I know, I'm now convinced that someone must have dyed Diego's hair white while he was in a coma. The doctors just pretended it was part of the recovery process.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:45 pm
by WaitingforGodot
Tssshaha...! "All of my hair turned white." So they even bothered to dye... everything. Just to troll the troll. Apart from the beard, unless it's actually double-dyed. That's some intense trolling right there! I'm impressed.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:06 am
by Silverbelle
That would mean they bleached his hair too... So if he washes it out enough (or uses another hair color removing method) We'll have blonde Godot!

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:09 pm
by WaitingforGodot
Either Jinxie is a yokai, or everyone in the game but her is one.
Something has done a great number on me, probably something airborne. I just can't take anything seriously today.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:59 pm
by TheBlackquillz
WaitingforGodot wrote:Either Jinxie is a yokai, or everyone in the game but her is one.
Something has done a great number on me, probably something airborne. I just can't take anything seriously today.
I just assumed everyone was a yokai. My kindle auto-corrected "yokai" to "tomato" btw

And neither can I. Maybe I had too much coffee not enough coffee?

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:17 am
by WaitingforGodot
True. That's probably canon. Hm. So your kindle wants the theory to be "everyone's a tomato".

We probably suffer from a lack of coffee.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:43 am
by TheBlackquillz
Indeed, everyone is a tomato.

I will drink more coffee tomorrow morning and we shall see if this affects my sanity/dreams.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:43 pm
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
I've had this one for a while, but my latest dream reminded me of it.

Phoenix was always born with super death-defying powers, but no one ever understood the secret behind it. In actuality, it's just because he keeps dying, but always revives shortly after. It's how he could take being flung 30 feet by car, hit his head against the telephone pole and leave only with an injured ankle. (He revives, but it doesn't save him from injury, yeah?)

That said, he kept dying and reviving over and over when he fell off that bridge and in the end just ended up catching a bad cold by the time the police arrived and fished him out.

This is why Phoenix Wright will never actually die for good.

And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:37 am
by WaitingforGodot
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.
Haha! This part was definitely my favourite.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:31 pm
by dimentiorules
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:I've had this one for a while, but my latest dream reminded me of it.

Phoenix was always born with super death-defying powers, but no one ever understood the secret behind it. In actuality, it's just because he keeps dying, but always revives shortly after. It's how he could take being flung 30 feet by car, hit his head against the telephone pole and leave only with an injured ankle. (He revives, but it doesn't save him from injury, yeah?)

That said, he kept dying and reviving over and over when he fell off that bridge and in the end just ended up catching a bad cold by the time the police arrived and fished him out.

This is why Phoenix Wright will never actually die for good.

And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.
So, you're saying Phoenix is a time lord?

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:16 pm
by Bramimond
dimentiorules wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:I've had this one for a while, but my latest dream reminded me of it.

Phoenix was always born with super death-defying powers, but no one ever understood the secret behind it. In actuality, it's just because he keeps dying, but always revives shortly after. It's how he could take being flung 30 feet by car, hit his head against the telephone pole and leave only with an injured ankle. (He revives, but it doesn't save him from injury, yeah?)

That said, he kept dying and reviving over and over when he fell off that bridge and in the end just ended up catching a bad cold by the time the police arrived and fished him out.

This is why Phoenix Wright will never actually die for good.

And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.
So, you're saying Phoenix is a time lord?
Or maybe Phoenix is an actual phoenix, but in human form. *Imagines Nick rising up from the flames in his typical blue suit, looking all badass* Now I wonder if I can get Quillzy to draw that...

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:15 pm
by TheDoctor
WaitingforGodot wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.
Haha! This part was definitely my favourite.
That would explain the discrepancy between Edgeworth's "Miles Edgeworth chooses death" note and his return in 2-4. He actually did die, he just had a Great Revival.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:21 pm
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
WaitingforGodot wrote:
Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:And by that logic, neither will Miles Edgeworth because he has a Great Revival theme.
Haha! This part was definitely my favourite.
Yeah. It's so much more convenient too. Gets shot to death? Remove bullet, sew it up, then play the theme. He'll get up without a scratch. Poisoned? Flush it out of his system. (Alternatively, flush out enough so the trace amounts can be dealt with via immune system, so next time he'll gain a resistance.) And then play the theme. Drowned? Just jump on him while you're playing the theme, and he'll sit right up (and probably shout at you for it, though).

Phoenix can't control his Phoenix powers. They kinda just revive him immediately to full health after he dies, but it doesn't mean he could just fly out of that river. He's too scared of heights to have ever tried flying.

In fact, his acrophobia started because of a bad run in the sky back when he was a kid.

Poor Franzy, though. She has the same theme as Edgeworth, but she doesn't revive herself out of sheer stubbornness. "I don't care if I die! I'm standing in for that trial!" Edgeworth promptly dragged her corpse to the hospital and played the theme there.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:34 pm
by Dogtimus Prime
The Judge is actually 16 years old, he has no grandchild, he just aged rather poorly and went into puberty at a very young age, when Phoenix first met him he was 6 and when Edgeworth did he was 2. This explains how he is considered rather unintelligent and how it takes him so long to understand all of the defences/prosecutions points.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:35 pm
by WaitingforGodot
Hahaha... What the heck. I won't be able to unsee it. That's what you can call a true prodigy.

(Perhaps it was actually his grandfather he "tried to impress".)

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:39 pm
by Dogtimus Prime
I'm proud of myself for that. :edgey: (I'm also convinced that his grandfather looks like either a baby or a teenager with acne)

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:28 pm
by Bramimond
Headcanon'd

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:01 am
by TheDoctor
On that note, the Judge's real name is Benjamin Button.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:49 am
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
And here I thought this was the headcanon thread. In any case, I don't care about any future instance of his "official" name; his name is now Benjamin Button, and that's that.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:12 pm
by Going for Miles
In AJ, when Hotti has become Hickfield, he actually is a real doctor.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:23 pm
by WaitingforGodot
Troll. "Oh no, it's you ag..." "I'm a real doctor now! Hoho!"

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:24 pm
by TheBlackquillz
Now that's just not okay in many ways.
Reason 1) ----> :hotti:
'Nuff said.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:25 pm
by WaitingforGodot
Exactly. Nothing that has to do with that man is okay.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:29 pm
by Going for Miles
He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. If he is a doctor however, he helps people, which is good. My point being... Nothing, really.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:34 pm
by WaitingforGodot
Perhaps he's kind to animals or something.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:51 am
by dimentiorules
Kristoph is the antichrist. When Vera said that she saw the devil in his hand, she was serious. That skull mark on his hand is actually the mark of the antichrist in the AA universe. He purposefully brought about 'the dark age of the law' for the purpose of starting the world's downturn into anarchy and chaos.

Re: Crack Theory Thread!

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:38 am
by Rubia Ryu the Royal
I suppose he'd be the one responsible for getting rid of one of the court's privileges: having a secret urinal hidden behind every bench.
I can't believe myself that I'm still going on about this. Dang it, GM.