Re: Danganronpa F6: Beneath the Surface (Ch1 Exploration Pha
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:31 am
“You do?” asked Ciro, eyeing her suspiciously, and keeping his distance from her. “Ok, tell us everything you know.”
An Ace Attorney / Gyakuten Saiban Fansite
https://forums.court-records.net:443/
Benjamin's eyes flitted over to Ivan. "I'll also add that if I knew how a killer would think, I'd make sure to target our good officer here first. After all, he's apparently the best qualified to finding a murderer."CaptainPancakes wrote:"...We don't need a prisoner to tell us that," Ivan replied, slamming his baton against a nearby wall. "Killing in any way is absolutely unacceptable."
Matt having calmed down after his little episode...(and fear though he would never admit being afraid of that nail.)jumpfight5 wrote:While everyone was screaming, Carrie was thinking. A lot of her thoughts were about bugs and rodents, but after enough time she remembered where she was. However she was still hungry and kept thinking about bugs for some time. Then finally she snapped back. "Carrie know way out. But Carrie need help."
"Your jokes are ill-timed," Ivan smiled. "I would not claim that, to be frank. But I do know when the time comes...I'll deliver divine retribution to my fullest capacity."JesusMonroe wrote:Benjamin's eyes flitted over to Ivan. "I'll also add that if I knew how a killer would think, I'd make sure to target our good officer here first. After all, he's apparently the best qualified to finding a murderer."CaptainPancakes wrote:"...We don't need a prisoner to tell us that," Ivan replied, slamming his baton against a nearby wall. "Killing in any way is absolutely unacceptable."
The words almost sounded like a threat, but there was no anger in his voice. In fact, something seemed terribly off about Benjamin from the moment of his arrival. Almost everything about him felt fake, or manufactured in some way. Whenever he smiled it did not reach his eyes.
Shizune didn't need to be told twice to leave; she was already wheeling herself out.KamiPanda wrote:"If we don't summon the Game Master, this 'Killing Game' won't begin in the first place. So perhaps, just to be safe, we should leave this strange room well alone," Seb suggested. "There's certainly something symbolic about it all, like some sort of cultish summoning altar."
Code: Select all
Dear Stars,
If we are going to figure out a name for this little creature, perhaps it would be best if we had a vote to decide as such.
Kind regards,
Shizune"Kee kee kee!" The bat responded. Or did it even respond? It was hard to tell.KamiPanda wrote:"Does it even understand us? It's a wild animal, not a dog," Seb said dubiously. "I doubt it will recognise any name we give it. This is a waste of time."
"Absolutely not."JesusMonroe wrote:"It doesn't matter." Benjamin said, dragging his hand across his face as if he were tired. "Leave his name as 'Bat' and let's move on."
He walked over to the pile of rocks, and chucked his iron ball at it as far as he could (which wasn't more than three feet). He picked it up again and continued to throw it at the pile.
"Absolutely not! That name sucks!" she said, moving over to pet the bat. "Doesn't it? Doesn't that name suck? Yes it does!"TheLetterF wrote:"Ah, so we may give this creature a name? How charming.." Lavender stares at the bat for a few seconds, studying it carefully. "I wish to name is Ves, or Vessy, short for Vespertilio. Vespertilio is a genus of bats in the family Vespertilionidae. Did you know that while others can glide, the bat is the only mammal capable of continued flight?"
"An excellent decision." Nail nodded. And no, it wasn't because his idea was Batman. Or Batbat. Or Manbat, because Manbat really wouldn't've worked.WinterCoat wrote:“I say we name ‘im Bruce,” Brandy said. “It’s a good name for bats.”
Code: Select all
Dear Stars,
While rations are of course a welcome discovery, they bring us no closer to locating Miss Gardner or an exit. Has anyone had any luck finding anything else while we were separated? If not, I suggest we continue searching.
Sincerely,
Shizune Takata