but when I saw you had posted here I thought it was an update
Don't worry, it's getting there

New Year's Eve and V3/4 should be ready. If my stupid GIF animator will work again so I can make the new sprites.
also, how do you get the option to Examine, move, talk and present box up on pywright?

First of all you need to make a menu script.
Name it "sceneXmenu.script" ("X" of course being the number of the scene) and add the following in it:
Code: Select all
bg [background name]
bg main stack y=192
menu sceneX[any name]
"bg main stack y=192" is optional, but it adds the "main" background behind the menu items, making it more AA-like.
Next, make another .txt file called "sceneX[any name].examine". The "sceneX[any name]" has to match the name of your menu.
Create three more .txt files called "sceneX[anyname].move", "sceneX[anyname].talk" and "sceneX[anyname].present".
That's basically how to get the options.
If you need help with how to make the individual option files (examine, talk, present, move), pm me.
EDIT: Or ask saluk.