Exogenesis - Perils of Rebirth [AA-inspired post-apoc game]

Post your Flash Games, Case Maker Projects, or other interactive stuff.
ktalkimist
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:56 pm

Re: Exogenesis - Perils of Rebirth [AA-inspired post-apoc ga

Post by ktalkimist »

36 hours left! Thanks to everyone who pledged and shared us on social media. :)
Shtak
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:53 pm
Custom Title: Don't call me Shirley
Location: France

Re: Exogenesis - Perils of Rebirth [AA-inspired post-apoc ga

Post by Shtak »

Congrats, now I expect one hell of a game :shoe:
SevenCarrots
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 440
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Exogenesis - Perils of Rebirth [AA-inspired post-apoc ga

Post by SevenCarrots »

Congrats yo, this things come a far away an glad you guys are getting rewarded for your continuing effoorts. When devs seriously consider feedback from viewers, it makes a world of difference of getting folks invested in teh project.

ETA on release date of first release/episode?
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Exogenesis - Perils of Rebirth [AA-inspired post-apoc ga

Post by SuperAj3 »

ktalkimist wrote:Is PayPal an option? We've just added a PayPal link on the page. :)
It was more a "I have nothing like a credit/debit card" situation, because I was still underage. I can now though, so I'll definitely buy the game when it comes out! (It's late, but Congrats on the Kickstarter success!)
Post Reply