Favorite DD/AA quotes
- sliced-bread-no2
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 104
- Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:10 pm
- Custom Title: Objection! That was objectionable!
Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes
No love for Hugh, guys?
Hugh O'Connor: "There are two kinds of seven-year breaks. The normal sort that you mouth-breathers take, and the sort that geniuses like me take."
Hugh O'Connor: "There are two kinds of seven-year breaks. The normal sort that you mouth-breathers take, and the sort that geniuses like me take."
MY SIG. THIS IS IT. HAPPY?
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes
Judge: That metal box next to the witness stand... What purpose does it serve, exactly?
Blackquill: Since you asked so nicely... It's your coffin.
Judge: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Have mercy on meeeee!
Blackquill: ............. I jest. It's evidence.
Simon, Simon, Simon... I'm glad you clarified it wasn't his coffin, after all.
Also: "Gah! Wh-What absolute claptrap! Poppycock! Balderdash!"
Blackquill: Since you asked so nicely... It's your coffin.
Judge: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Have mercy on meeeee!
Blackquill: ............. I jest. It's evidence.
Simon, Simon, Simon... I'm glad you clarified it wasn't his coffin, after all.
Also: "Gah! Wh-What absolute claptrap! Poppycock! Balderdash!"
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Yash K. Productions
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1496
- Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
- Location: Tehm'pul Temple
Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes
MBr wrote:I'm still looking for the part when he goes "Balderdaaaaaaaaaaash!"
The Cosmic Turnabout, Trial Day 2.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
-
Yash K. Productions
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1496
- Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
- Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
- Location: Tehm'pul Temple
Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes
Athena:
But Orla is black AND white! ...Her body, I mean.
...Okay, who's idea was this?!
But Orla is black AND white! ...Her body, I mean.
...Okay, who's idea was this?!
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
-
MuperSarioAU
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:02 pm
- Custom Title: no
- Location: Western Australia
Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes
Reviving this thread.
Spoiler: 5-4 Spoilers
Spoiler: 5-4 Spoilers
Spoiler: 5-4 Spoilers
-
WaitingforGodot
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7320
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am
- Custom Title: [Whip the cream!]
- Location: Sweden
Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes
Haha, yeah, I really like the one in the middle. Chaos.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes
"F-FUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE!" has become a standard vocabulary. At least in my inner monologue, I use it a lot.
Athena: Your Honour! The defense requests a little time to think and regroup.
[...]
Simon: Hmph. If it isn't the defense stalling for time, as always.
.........Very well, I'm feeling generous. You may have a small measure of time.
Athena: Yes!
Simon: *slaps desk* You have......... five seconds.
(This I found so funny I just looked at the screen and laughed for well overfive seconds a minute before I could continue playing.)
Judge: That metal box next to the witness stand... What purpose does it serve, exactly?
Simon: Since you asked so nicely... It's your coffin.
"Rubbish! We'll be out on a stroll."
Starbuck: *holds very joyful and hammy speech about space and being a famous astronaut*
Simon: Balderdash.
Starbuck: *continues very joyful and hammy speech about space and being a famous astronaut*
Simon: If this is about the HAT-1 project again, you can sod off and tell it to a stray mutt.
Yuri: A great idea! There's no reason the animal kingdom shouldn't hear about my accomplishes! (paraphrased)
Simon: ... And so they shall.
Klavier: [complains about the statues of him and Phoenix being shattered to pieces] ... Thanks to you, Herr Forehead. >:(
Apollo: What did I ever do to you?!
(my reaction being... pretty much the same as Apollo's. What the heck got into you?)
Judge about Hugh's "genius" confession: Let's pretend that never happened and move on to the verdict.
Judge: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
Apollo: I second that "whaaaaaaaaaat?!"!
Simon to the panicked gallery after hearing about the bomb: SILENCE! Headless chickens with a death wish! Calm yourself, the lot of you!
Athena: Your Honour! The defense requests a little time to think and regroup.
[...]
Simon: Hmph. If it isn't the defense stalling for time, as always.
.........Very well, I'm feeling generous. You may have a small measure of time.
Athena: Yes!
Simon: *slaps desk* You have......... five seconds.
(This I found so funny I just looked at the screen and laughed for well over
Judge: That metal box next to the witness stand... What purpose does it serve, exactly?
Simon: Since you asked so nicely... It's your coffin.
"Rubbish! We'll be out on a stroll."
Starbuck: *holds very joyful and hammy speech about space and being a famous astronaut*
Simon: Balderdash.
Starbuck: *continues very joyful and hammy speech about space and being a famous astronaut*
Simon: If this is about the HAT-1 project again, you can sod off and tell it to a stray mutt.
Yuri: A great idea! There's no reason the animal kingdom shouldn't hear about my accomplishes! (paraphrased)
Simon: ... And so they shall.
Klavier: [complains about the statues of him and Phoenix being shattered to pieces] ... Thanks to you, Herr Forehead. >:(
Apollo: What did I ever do to you?!
(my reaction being... pretty much the same as Apollo's. What the heck got into you?)
Judge about Hugh's "genius" confession: Let's pretend that never happened and move on to the verdict.
Judge: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
Apollo: I second that "whaaaaaaaaaat?!"!
Simon to the panicked gallery after hearing about the bomb: SILENCE! Headless chickens with a death wish! Calm yourself, the lot of you!
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
- Nerdowl
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 248
- Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:54 am
- Custom Title: Nerd Processor
- Location: England
Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes
Going for Miles wrote:Klavier: [complains about the statues of him and Phoenix being shattered to pieces] ... Thanks to you, Herr Forehead. >:(
Apollo: What did I ever do to you?!
(my reaction being... pretty much the same as Apollo's. What the heck got into you?)
The whole of that part of Case 3 is full of gems of dialogue like that. If I feel like messing about it is always that I load.
Talking of which...
Apollo: Is this an investigation or am I interrupting a German Language Club social event?
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)
-
Going for Miles
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm
- Custom Title: The video game boy; the one who wins
- Location: Sweden
Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes
Indeed it is! :D Haha, yeah I like that one too. And when Klavier asks Athena if "In justice we trust!" is hers and Fulbright's secret phrase and he's just ignored both of the times. xD Sorry, Klavi...
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Mr.Wright,there are children watching this!
....Uuudge?
Much better.
Mr.Wright,there are children watching this!
....Uuudge?
Much better.
-
DynoStretch
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 301
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:27 pm
- Custom Title: Overruled?
- Location: Nevada
Re: Favorite DD/AA quotes
Phoenix: Well done Athena, you only turned five shades of pale. I expected fifty.
Athena: Apollo may be a loud imp, but he's got a good heart!
Phoenix: (I hope she didn't hurt her wrist back-handing that one out.)
Phoenix: I object to the witness' attempt to prematurely give me gray hair!
Apollo: Is that one of your famous bluffs, Mr. Wright?
Phoenix: ....(He knows me too well.)
Apollo: ...........It's fine, Mr. Wright...even a bluff would suit me just fine...as long as you can clear up this doubt inside me! I want to believe in Athena. I really do. But what is faith without doubt? That's why I need to question her guilt! So that once the truth finally comes out, I can really, fully trust her!
*Sasha compliments Orla's intelligence, prompting Blackquill to say Taka is the smartest animal, and Athena interjects with Widget*
Phoenix: (Am I supposed to enter Trucy into this "My Kid Is Better Then Your's-a-thon"?)
Athena: Apollo may be a loud imp, but he's got a good heart!
Phoenix: (I hope she didn't hurt her wrist back-handing that one out.)
Phoenix: I object to the witness' attempt to prematurely give me gray hair!
Apollo: Is that one of your famous bluffs, Mr. Wright?
Phoenix: ....(He knows me too well.)
Apollo: ...........It's fine, Mr. Wright...even a bluff would suit me just fine...as long as you can clear up this doubt inside me! I want to believe in Athena. I really do. But what is faith without doubt? That's why I need to question her guilt! So that once the truth finally comes out, I can really, fully trust her!
*Sasha compliments Orla's intelligence, prompting Blackquill to say Taka is the smartest animal, and Athena interjects with Widget*
Phoenix: (Am I supposed to enter Trucy into this "My Kid Is Better Then Your's-a-thon"?)


