Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
ApolloRocks23
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:20 pm
Custom Title: Stop! What a minute!
Location: Going the Wright way

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

Post by ApolloRocks23 »

TheDoctor wrote:
Hesseldahl wrote:I want to thank everyone for their votes!
I couldn't win this without you guys.
And don't worry about the next competition, I'm still organizing it.
Here's a small teaser about the new theme...
Image
What? No Dia de los Muertos theme like you said in the Luck o' the Irish competition? I am disappoint. lol, jk.
Wow...
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

Post by Hesseldahl »

The new competition is starting right now!
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 12&t=31193
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Awesome! I'd now like to request this thread be locked. Maybe we could have a "Past Contests" Sub forum this could be moved to?
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

Post by Hesseldahl »

Yeah, that's a good idea Mija!
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Only if one of the admins will approve. If the Grand Admin approves it, congratulations. But I really wonder if such thing will happen. :redd:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Ace Pointer wrote:Only if one of the admins will approve. If the Grand Admin approves it, congratulations. But I really wonder if such thing will happen. :redd:
Please don't post here after I request it be locked. They won't see my message otherwise...

Please lock this thread. Maybe we can have a previous competition archives it could be moved to?
Post Reply