Page 3 of 3

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:42 pm
by ApolloRocks23
TheDoctor wrote:
Hesseldahl wrote:I want to thank everyone for their votes!
I couldn't win this without you guys.
And don't worry about the next competition, I'm still organizing it.
Here's a small teaser about the new theme...
Image
What? No Dia de los Muertos theme like you said in the Luck o' the Irish competition? I am disappoint. lol, jk.
Wow...

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

Posted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:53 pm
by Hesseldahl
The new competition is starting right now!
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 12&t=31193

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

Posted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:12 am
by SuperAj3
Awesome! I'd now like to request this thread be locked. Maybe we could have a "Past Contests" Sub forum this could be moved to?

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

Posted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:37 pm
by Hesseldahl
Yeah, that's a good idea Mija!

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

Posted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:31 pm
by Mayu Igiyooki
Only if one of the admins will approve. If the Grand Admin approves it, congratulations. But I really wonder if such thing will happen. :redd:

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! Apr-May '15 ~ RESULTS!

Posted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:01 am
by SuperAj3
Ace Pointer wrote:Only if one of the admins will approve. If the Grand Admin approves it, congratulations. But I really wonder if such thing will happen. :redd:
Please don't post here after I request it be locked. They won't see my message otherwise...

Please lock this thread. Maybe we can have a previous competition archives it could be moved to?