Page 3 of 3
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:08 pm
by Backburner26
My vote is with Hesseldahl's Red Flowers
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:29 am
by ShiroForever
I will vote for SuperAJ! I almost thought that sprite is ingame

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:33 am
by Mayu Igiyooki
Hesshie...
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:38 am
by Oliver
I changed my mind, I vote for Aj's.
Curse you all and all your awesome sprites!
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:08 am
by Splodey_Goat
With how long this contest got extended I'm a little disappointed in myself for giving up on my entry as early as I did. Anyway, one vote for SuperAJ3.
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:26 am
by Mayu Igiyooki
>everyone is voting superaj3
>seems like superaj3 stole the spotlight
>great job
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:30 am
by Oliver
Patchouli Knowledge wrote:>everyone is voting superaj3
>seems like superaj3 stole the spotlight
>great job
>seems like Patch didn't notice people voted for the others as well, just not as much.
>I take things literally for teh funniez.
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:59 pm
by WhatTheWhat
All of these are epic!
I'm so sorry I that I could only choose one. But super Aj' s ftw.
I seriously thought for a second that that was an in-game sprite! Maggey looks awesome!
Poor gummy. He looked so shocked! How could you do this to him!
On second thought, it looks like he derped out before he died...
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:15 pm
by TheDoctor
I'm going with SuperAj3's entry. Hesseldahl's entry was really well done too, and if there were more entries and I could vote for more than one, I'd likely vote for that one too. However, since I can only vote for one...
Acro's breakdown isn't a bad concept, although I would think he'd look a little taller when standing for some reason.
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:47 am
by Ropfa
VOTING IS FINISHED
Well, SuperAJ's Maggey sprite won by a landslide, getting more votes than all the other entrants combined.
Sir, I'll hand the reins over to you for the next one.
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:54 am
by Oliver
Congratulations, Aj!

Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:08 am
by ThatoneJimmy
Congratulations, SuperAj3, I look forward to competing with you again in the 2015 sprite cup.
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:23 am
by SuperAj3
Thanks everyone! I won't be holding the next comp until the official OC contest ends, so until the end of November!
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:24 am
by Oliver
Never mind I'm stupid
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:56 pm
by Backburner26
Congrats AJ, You deserve it!
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition: Breakdown Bonanza
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:02 pm
by Hesseldahl
Congratulations Mija!
Can't wait to see the new theme for the next competition.