Trabztress' graphics! (Now closed + Leaving CR)
-
Pheokirby
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 556
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:43 pm
- Location: Eetin ur cookiez :B
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Eee~
Thank you~
Thank you~

Vicki made my sig~<3 Click sig to go to PW art thread!
My art blog ~ http://pheokirby.blogspot.com/
Wanna Brawl sometime? PM me for friend code~ :>
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
You're welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Wocky Kitaki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: Wut?
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Trabztress.......you rock so hard it's not funny. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
O. M. G. It's so awesome it's not even funny. Ok, maybe it's slightly funny, but that's it. You wrok! Out loud! Mmph...I want to be an underling to the awesome Trabz...that would be so awesome (since there's no other way of getting some of your awesomeness). Thank you! It's so beautiful... 

-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
STOP FLATTERING ME SO MUCH! I'M GOING TO MELT!
*melts*
Super Muffin: Are you sure? You might get arrested....for sure...since Iran's nuclear weapons are involved...
*melts*
Super Muffin: Are you sure? You might get arrested....for sure...since Iran's nuclear weapons are involved...
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
So?
Nucular weapons? Pfft. Water pistols is where it's at.
All about the water pistols...
[/ramble]
Yes! I am sure! After all, being arrested is nothing next to getting eaten by a rabid wolf. Or being crushed by a metor. Or falling off a cliff into shark infested waters, passing out, and getting huge gashes all over.
As long as you think of the negatives, every choice is easier!
Nucular weapons? Pfft. Water pistols is where it's at.
All about the water pistols...
[/ramble]
Yes! I am sure! After all, being arrested is nothing next to getting eaten by a rabid wolf. Or being crushed by a metor. Or falling off a cliff into shark infested waters, passing out, and getting huge gashes all over.
As long as you think of the negatives, every choice is easier!
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Oh, did I not mention....it involves all of those too...
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Hm...nope! Still too crazy to be knocked off my path to being an underling. But lets see...just to be sure-
Swallowing random coins
Being electrocuted
Being partially eaten by rabid coyotes
Being tazered/stun gun'd
Having an anvil/piano/other heavy object fall on my head
Stubbing my toe
Are any of those things going to happen? Not that it'd knock me off the path...but I'll have to pack a bag if they do. A large, large bag.
Swallowing random coins
Being electrocuted
Being partially eaten by rabid coyotes
Being tazered/stun gun'd
Having an anvil/piano/other heavy object fall on my head
Stubbing my toe
Are any of those things going to happen? Not that it'd knock me off the path...but I'll have to pack a bag if they do. A large, large bag.
Last edited by Super Muffin on Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Rookie_Killer
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:30 pm
- Custom Title: Panicky Veteran Prosecutor
- Location: United States
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Wow! The sig is even better than I expected, thanks a lot!
Who? Wright? Yeah, I remember him, I hear he's busy lately. You know, not to ring my own bell, but I sort of taught him everything he knows. I'm sure he's grateful.
-
AstralFire
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 62
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:54 pm
- Custom Title: Author Not-Yet-Extraordinaire
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Trabby, if I can make a small suggestion, it helps to do a final once-over of any sprites or other pasted-in art for white dots and whatnot via zooming in. There are two white dots in the Payne sig above, and takin' 'em out makes it look even better than it already does.

With something like this, zoom-in and taking out/repairing some of the outline helps immensely, and you can repair the cut in Mask*DeMasque's hat with careful use of a clone brush tool.
I love the sigs and stuff, just some suggestions to make 'em twice as awesome. :D

With something like this, zoom-in and taking out/repairing some of the outline helps immensely, and you can repair the cut in Mask*DeMasque's hat with careful use of a clone brush tool.
I love the sigs and stuff, just some suggestions to make 'em twice as awesome. :D
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
OHMIGODWTFBBQ!
I'm back! Sorry for disappearing!
@Astral: Your comments have been noted. Thank you!
I'm back! Sorry for disappearing!
@Astral: Your comments have been noted. Thank you!
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Oy! Welcome back. It's nice to see the shinyness of Minuki in the forums. So...I have a request.
Type-avatar
Character/Theme-Lana Skye
Main Colors-dark colors (black, dark shades of other colors) since traditionally Lana's character is "assosiated" with darkness and secretiveness (if that's a word...).
Time-When ever you have time. This is a very non-pressing request-I'm actually hoping to use this av for my...transition, anniversery, whatever you would like to call it, into Decisive Witness land. Which means that I'll probably wait to unleash the awesomeness...when I reach the mark. So whenever you can squeeze it in, that's fine.
Just so I don't forget...thank you very much in advance. As you can see, I've kept your awesome sig up as a tribute to...you, I guess. I hope to put in something new there, too...I'm wrestling with requesting it here or with someone else, to save you time. But that is precisely why I wanted you to do my av-so that people know of the cool Photoshop stuff you do.
Type-avatar
Character/Theme-Lana Skye
Main Colors-dark colors (black, dark shades of other colors) since traditionally Lana's character is "assosiated" with darkness and secretiveness (if that's a word...).
Time-When ever you have time. This is a very non-pressing request-I'm actually hoping to use this av for my...transition, anniversery, whatever you would like to call it, into Decisive Witness land. Which means that I'll probably wait to unleash the awesomeness...when I reach the mark. So whenever you can squeeze it in, that's fine.
Just so I don't forget...thank you very much in advance. As you can see, I've kept your awesome sig up as a tribute to...you, I guess. I hope to put in something new there, too...I'm wrestling with requesting it here or with someone else, to save you time. But that is precisely why I wanted you to do my av-so that people know of the cool Photoshop stuff you do.

-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
@Supermuffinwoman: I can get it done. I get too much flipping homework but I'll just procrastinate and do the av.
-
EricaP
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 636
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:31 am
- Custom Title: Look at the location
- Location: Look at the title
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Hey Trabz, how is the siggy coming?
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Ah....
Um..
Yeah! It's almost done!
*quickly whizzes back a page and starts making the sig*
Um..
Yeah! It's almost done!
*quickly whizzes back a page and starts making the sig*
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Double Post- Because I have an update, it's my thred and I CAN!
EricaP's sig is now finished.
EricaP's sig is now finished.
-
EricaP
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 636
- Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:31 am
- Custom Title: Look at the location
- Location: Look at the title
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
I can't view it. Red X
-
Danny
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:27 am
- Custom Title: Taylor's boyfriend
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
okay...um, rawr.
now, uh...i need a siggy with this:
http://www.junkyard.se/images/brand/409.jpg
can you some how put "Rise with the Fallen" in there...?
itd be great..thanks.
now, uh...i need a siggy with this:
http://www.junkyard.se/images/brand/409.jpg
can you some how put "Rise with the Fallen" in there...?
itd be great..thanks.
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Ah, very good! I'm glad that I can help you procrastinate on your homework it's not impedeing anything. And hey...I get to help delay the education process! Like it needs help! 

-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Uploading Danny's and re-uploading Erica's sigs now.
Working on Super Muffin's
Working on Super Muffin's
-
Insho
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 631
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:31 am
- Custom Title: Oh, Mr. Moffat, you card you.
- Location: Here, not there
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Yo, just found this thread. I have a request for a sig, but it might be too much to ask for...
Description: Could you make a PW court-room sig, with Megaman Zero's head on Phoenix's body (as defense attourney), Omega's head on Edgeworth's (as prosecutor), and Dr. Weil as the Judge (if it can fit. If not, then forget the judge.)? Also, if it fits, could the phrase "Court is in Session !" be added?
It wouldn't be right to ask this without an explanation of who the heck I am talking about, so here are some pics on the people I mentioned:
Picture of Zero(click here)
Picture of Omega(click here)
Picture of Dr. Weil(click here)
Zero is the long blond haired dude, Omega the one with the visor + armless hands, and Dr. Weil is the head in the Jar.
If you want to take make it, then thanks, and if not, then it is easily understandable, and no worries! You already look like you have a ton on your plate, and this is for fun for you, am I right?
Description: Could you make a PW court-room sig, with Megaman Zero's head on Phoenix's body (as defense attourney), Omega's head on Edgeworth's (as prosecutor), and Dr. Weil as the Judge (if it can fit. If not, then forget the judge.)? Also, if it fits, could the phrase "Court is in Session !" be added?
It wouldn't be right to ask this without an explanation of who the heck I am talking about, so here are some pics on the people I mentioned:
Picture of Zero(click here)
Picture of Omega(click here)
Picture of Dr. Weil(click here)
Zero is the long blond haired dude, Omega the one with the visor + armless hands, and Dr. Weil is the head in the Jar.
If you want to take make it, then thanks, and if not, then it is easily understandable, and no worries! You already look like you have a ton on your plate, and this is for fun for you, am I right?
-
Wocky Kitaki
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1553
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:37 am
- Location: Wut?
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
IGNOREDISPLZKTHXBAI
Last edited by Wocky Kitaki on Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Ok Guys. (WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE AND MEGAMAN!?)
I still need to do Super Muffin's.
I is bad.
I'm really busy this week so there might be a delay.
SORRY!
I still need to do Super Muffin's.
I is bad.
I'm really busy this week so there might be a delay.
SORRY!
-
Insho
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 631
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:31 am
- Custom Title: Oh, Mr. Moffat, you card you.
- Location: Here, not there
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Hey, no worries! Waiting is half the fun!
Besides, it's not like these are major obligations,or something where you get paid for your work.
Besides, it's not like these are major obligations,
-
Ethed
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1060
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:32 am
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
I really love your avatar! It makes my cpu lag but that's just worth it :D
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Ethed wrote:I really love your avatar! It makes my cpu lag but that's just worth it :D
Really? THANK YOU <3
I LOVES YOUR WALLPAPERS! They iz da b0mb, wanKa.
It makes your computer lag? D: I'm sowwi.
I'm making myself a new one. A KLAVIER ONE! *squee*
-
Insho
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 631
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:31 am
- Custom Title: Oh, Mr. Moffat, you card you.
- Location: Here, not there
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Trabztress wrote:I'm making myself a new one. A KLAVIER ONE! *squee*
Hm!
Should be interesting. Will it also be animated like your current one?-
Ethed
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1060
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:32 am
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Trabztress wrote:Ethed wrote:I really love your avatar! It makes my cpu lag but that's just worth it :D
Really? THANK YOU <3
I LOVES YOUR WALLPAPERS! They iz da b0mb, wanKa.
It makes your computer lag? D: I'm sowwi.
I'm making myself a new one. A KLAVIER ONE! *squee*
Holy snap, can't wait :D Klavier is sex.
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Ethed wrote:Trabztress wrote:Ethed wrote:I really love your avatar! It makes my cpu lag but that's just worth it :D
Really? THANK YOU <3
I LOVES YOUR WALLPAPERS! They iz da b0mb, wanKa.
It makes your computer lag? D: I'm sowwi.
I'm making myself a new one. A KLAVIER ONE! *squee*
Holy snap, can't wait :D Klavier is !!!.
*checks for parents lurking* I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!
Insho wrote:Trabztress wrote:I'm making myself a new one. A KLAVIER ONE! *squee*
Hm!Should be interesting. Will it also be animated like your current one?
Yesh. Yesh it will.
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
ZOMG DUBBLE TRUBBLE POST!
I FINALLY FINISHED SUPERMUFFIN'S AV!
*throws hat*
I FINALLY FINISHED SUPERMUFFIN'S AV!
*throws hat*
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
*gasps in awe, then passes out*
What is it with you and excellence? Honestly-it's like Photoshop's an extention of your body (that'd be weird. A computer just hanging off your arm...). It's so pretty...I feel unworthy of even having it on my profile...but not unworthy enough to still use it (neh heh heh, conscious-you can't win this time!)*searches for smiley worthy of emotion* Ok. Gots a couple.

It's that awesome. So...
-ish. Only happier.
Underling spot still availible? 'Cause the want is burning badder than ever...
Now I'm just struggling with whether or not I'll ask for a sig. Nah...I'll probably just make it myself...
...Awesomeness factor trippled. If it can go any higher.
What is it with you and excellence? Honestly-it's like Photoshop's an extention of your body (that'd be weird. A computer just hanging off your arm...). It's so pretty...I feel unworthy of even having it on my profile...but not unworthy enough to still use it (neh heh heh, conscious-you can't win this time!)*searches for smiley worthy of emotion* Ok. Gots a couple.

It's that awesome. So...
-ish. Only happier.Underling spot still availible? 'Cause the want is burning badder than ever...
Now I'm just struggling with whether or not I'll ask for a sig. Nah...I'll probably just make it myself...
Trabztress wrote:I'm making myself a new one. A KLAVIER ONE! *squee*
...Awesomeness factor trippled. If it can go any higher.

-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Super Muffin wrote:*gasps in awe, then passes out*
What is it with you and excellence? Honestly-it's like Photoshop's an extention of your body (that'd be weird. A computer just hanging off your arm...)...
...Underling spot still availible? 'Cause the want is burning badder than ever...![]()
Now I'm just struggling with whether or not I'll ask for a sig. Nah...I'll probably just make it myself...
...Awesomeness factor trippled. If it can go any higher.
Join the Celestial Alliance; you can work your way up (I is Grand Mistress!)
ASK FOR A SIG! I DON'T MIND!
*fixes computer back onto her arm*
-
Miles_the_attorney
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 269
- Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:55 pm
- Custom Title: Male that RPs as a Lesbian
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Can I have... a sig with maya Laying down on a bed under the covers? That's all I want, no words or nothin!!
My sig was made by the super Awesome Topaz Fey.-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
OK. I'll try my best.
-
Danny
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:27 am
- Custom Title: Taylor's boyfriend
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
thank you so much for the sig! could you make my avatar have that style to? that would be so awsome!
...rawr!
...rawr!
-
Legacy
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:55 pm
- Custom Title: Your lack of faith disturbs me.
- Location: In a corner, doubled over with pain.
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Trabzie!! I have a request...
http://www.printfection.com/images/7/1/8/VgusyH.jpg
^that pic? Well, yeah! Chiyo is coming back! I want it to be an avatar that says...
"I don't know why we're here, but I'm pretty sure it's not to enjoy oursleves."
PLZ PLZ PLZ && THNX TRABZ!!
http://www.printfection.com/images/7/1/8/VgusyH.jpg
^that pic? Well, yeah! Chiyo is coming back! I want it to be an avatar that says...
"I don't know why we're here, but I'm pretty sure it's not to enjoy oursleves."
PLZ PLZ PLZ && THNX TRABZ!!

Thanks Vickinator!
-
Pylons
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 331
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:33 pm
- Custom Title: Thank you, Trabz.
- Location: They call it Xanadu...
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Can I say how prettyful your artz are? Cause they are...
Thank you, Vickinator, for this very beautiful signature!
Wife to Takita and mother of Bleachlover, Lauren Order, and andrx. Anime Fever. You know you want to click it.
-
Super Muffin
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
Hiya, Grand Mistress! I have a request...
Type-Sig
Characters-Godot and Gant
Description-You've probably noticed that there's a subforum on the main page that is centered around Gant and his campaign for president. I would like to jump onto this "bandwagon" by showing my support for Godot/Gant '08. I'm not quite sure how Godot got involved with this, but neh. Now that I've experienced your amazing Photoshop skills, I'm convinced that you would make a really good Godot/Gant '08 sig...which leads me to me to my (actual) description.This person's av is more of what I would really like to see. Clear and patriotic. But a little different-more of a sig that isn't exactly the same as that av, but still gets the point across.
Text-
Fighting for Justice
Gant/Godot 2008
In any place that you think would be best.
References-I've found that when I'm writing/drawing, usually things that are related to the topic at hand help me think. So, I've found a couple things that might help the thinking process-
An enlarged photo of Godot 2008 av that I've linked to above. Scroll a little to see it.
A Gant '08 banner. Scroll to bottom.
Once again, thank you so much in advance. I truly think that your work is really, really good. Thank you, o' Photoshop master.
And, as always, if you're too busy, you don't have to do it. No problem.
Type-Sig
Characters-Godot and Gant
Description-You've probably noticed that there's a subforum on the main page that is centered around Gant and his campaign for president. I would like to jump onto this "bandwagon" by showing my support for Godot/Gant '08. I'm not quite sure how Godot got involved with this, but neh. Now that I've experienced your amazing Photoshop skills, I'm convinced that you would make a really good Godot/Gant '08 sig...which leads me to me to my (actual) description.This person's av is more of what I would really like to see. Clear and patriotic. But a little different-more of a sig that isn't exactly the same as that av, but still gets the point across.
Text-
Fighting for Justice
Gant/Godot 2008
In any place that you think would be best.
References-I've found that when I'm writing/drawing, usually things that are related to the topic at hand help me think. So, I've found a couple things that might help the thinking process-
An enlarged photo of Godot 2008 av that I've linked to above. Scroll a little to see it.
A Gant '08 banner. Scroll to bottom.
Once again, thank you so much in advance. I truly think that your work is really, really good. Thank you, o' Photoshop master.
And, as always, if you're too busy, you don't have to do it. No problem.-
Insho
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 631
- Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:31 am
- Custom Title: Oh, Mr. Moffat, you card you.
- Location: Here, not there
- Contact:
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
I gotta say, from the avatars & sigs I've seen you make (that were there before that one avatar wipe-out), I am anxious to see what my request'll turn out as.
Spoiler: "I'M NOT DEAD YET!" Don't bother looking if you didn't forget me.
-
Trabztress
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 792
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:38 pm
- Custom Title: Haha, I still love Daft Punk <3
- Location: At your door. With a scythe. >:D
Re: Trabztress makes requested avatars/sigs!
I'M SO SORRY I WASN'T HERE! (IT WASN'T MY FAULT)
I've done a lot of the requests, just a couple left (Insho's and Muffin's)
INSHO: I AM EXTREMELY SORRY! I FEEL SO BAD! I haven't forgotten you. It's just that your sig is an extremely complex make (I HAVE ALMOST FINISHED)
:? If your talking about the Kyouya one; I know it's PHAIL. I just didn't have a chance to change it. I'm changing it right now.
Check within the next 10 minutes for uploads!
I've done a lot of the requests, just a couple left (Insho's and Muffin's)
INSHO: I AM EXTREMELY SORRY! I FEEL SO BAD! I haven't forgotten you. It's just that your sig is an extremely complex make (I HAVE ALMOST FINISHED)
Insho wrote:I gotta say, from the avatars & sigs I've seen you make (that were there before that one avatar wipe-out)Spoiler: "I'M NOT DEAD YET!" Don't bother looking if you didn't forget me.
:? If your talking about the Kyouya one; I know it's PHAIL. I just didn't have a chance to change it. I'm changing it right now.
Check within the next 10 minutes for uploads!








