Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this] vote
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this]
Yeah, it's almost been a week now and I don't think we're getting any more votes than we have already. Shall we start the tie breaker vote, since Ropfa and Darth Wiader's submissions are tied in votes?
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
-
Darth Wiader
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 367
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this]
I'm personally okay with Ropfa hosting the next competition.Shall we start the tie breaker vote, since Ropfa and Darth Wiader's submissions are tied in votes?
-
HeroMan66475
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 325
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm
- Custom Title: um...hi your honour?
- Location: YouTube, Deviant art, FanFiction.net and Discord
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this]
allrighty then.
The winner of this competition is ROPFA!
The winner of this competition is ROPFA!
-
Ropfa
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 pm
- Custom Title: Dracarys!
- Location: In a courtroom, for some reason
Re: Monthly Spriting Competition! [title too long for this]
Awesome! I'm super busy, so I can't set up the next thread right now, but I will mark it on my calendar to do so in a few days.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Darth Wiader
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 367
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm





