Page 3 of 3

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:50 pm
by Biscuit
HOLY CRAP

LONG HAIRED EDGEWORTH NOT ALLOWED, TOO SEXY <3

*squeals*

Lovely art! XD

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:26 pm
by Zinle
Did anyone say those were...
megasuperhypergiga(blaa blaa blaa...)
Awesome works!!!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:31 pm
by Busterella
CantFaketheFunk wrote:I demand update D:



Busterella is caught in long bleh period but will be back soon. D:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:48 pm
by LVKeulen
Just when I thought the 'Guess Who :B' pic maked me laugh out hard, your 'SERIOUS BUSINESS' pic made me drop my brains out laughing. Yes.. you get teh seal!
Image

I love the style in that pic (SERIOUS BUSINESS.)
but my tip is to retrace your drawings with only one line, to make it look even more awesome. <3
Make moar~! I'd suggest you'd uh... make...
..more! ^^

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:53 pm
by CantFaketheFunk
Busterella wrote:
CantFaketheFunk wrote:I demand update D:



Busterella is caught in long bleh period but will be back soon. D:



It sucks I go back to NJ on Tuesday and we never got to hang out :(

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:55 pm
by The Sandwich
That Will and Penny pic is very cute.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:41 pm
by Pearly
*squee!* @ the Maggey/Gumshoe pic. <3

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:38 pm
by The Doctor
*Salivates uncontrollably at the second Fradrian pic and at the Urame pic*

Incredible. Much incrediblenessnessity.

OMGupdate.

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:59 am
by Busterella
I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!111!


...yeah.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:33 am
by CantFaketheFunk
SEXY DESSIE IS SEXY

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:34 pm
by ButzPuff
Dessie... :hotti:

Ron is one lucky man....

You still do great work Busterella and I love all of these new pieces. :larry2:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:55 pm
by Joebucks
The new ones look like something out of the '90s Batman animated series.
...
...
...
...
...
...
SWEET! I loved that show!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:14 pm
by The Aspernator
Your art is nice. I especially like the Will x Penny one.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:10 am
by TheTigress
*sparkles* Yay! I found more of your art!
I saw your Urami in the fanart section of Court Records, and I was showing it to my friends and stuff~ I really love the way you draw her. :draw:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:08 pm
by Pylons
Hm, you're style sort of reminds me of Disney, but that's a good thing! I like Disney! :edgy:

I also would like to comment on the YuuMare picture, it made me squeal. ^^

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:12 am
by luckyhitmaster
They have an almost Disney cartoon look to them. But I really like it.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:45 am
by franiehound
your art is SO AWESOME!!!
pbly the BEST PW art i have EVER seen!!!
i realy like how you gave each charicter it's own personality threw there face, like you could tell lots of things about that person, just by looking at there face!!!
(i also love how you got the poportions right!!! i can NEVER get it right!!!)
:-P