SuperAj3's Sprites!

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Post Reply
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

Oliver wrote:What do you mean? He's pure rhino, and nothing more.
Oh nothing. He's just a rhino who looks like a human. Nothing else.

And isn't this SuperAj3's sprite thread? This is all getting off-topic.
Hint: We'll all get scolded by the topic creator. :nick-sweat:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Patchouli Knowledge wrote:And isn't this SuperAj3's sprite thread? This is all getting off-topic.
Hint: We'll all get scolded by the topic creator. :nick-sweat:
Am I really that mean? :ron:
Spoiler:
:dahlia: :tigre: :yani-fist: :pizza: :morgan: :darke:
Just kidding :basil:
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

SuperAj3 wrote:
Patchouli Knowledge wrote:And isn't this SuperAj3's sprite thread? This is all getting off-topic.
Hint: We'll all get scolded by the topic creator. :nick-sweat:
Am I really that mean? :ron:
Spoiler:
:dahlia: :tigre: :yani-fist: :pizza: :morgan: :darke:
Just kidding :basil:
...Meh.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Updated my avatar! Now that you've seen it in the countdown it's no longer a surprise XD (Changed the picture just 'cause XD)
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Sorry for the double post, but tomorrow I'll share the full piece, as well as something I hope will say thanks to everyone!
Image
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Hesseldahl »

What happens when Hessehl is on his way to Tokyo by the Shinkansen and it's the fifth aniversary of Mija's sprite thread? This:
http://sta.sh/01ss1l398zt7
http://sta.sh/01q0qmmkoljc
http://sta.sh/01ti459s7kz
Happy fifth year of spriting Mija! Keep on the good work. :gant:
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

These are so amazing Hesshie! Even in Japan you're still drawing!
Thanks a bunch! :basil:
(If I can, can I use these designs and make them into sprites? They're awesome!)
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

I'm not going to be able to wish you happy anniversary tomorrow, as I get no data out there, so happy early anniversary...again.
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

I broke the 25600th view. Oh well.
Happy early anniversery, Mij! :gant-clap:
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Hesseldahl
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am
Custom Title: Scratch spriter
Location: Mexico
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Hesseldahl »

SuperAj3 wrote:These are so amazing Hesshie! Even in Japan you're still drawing!
Thanks a bunch! :basil:
(If I can, can I use these designs and make them into sprites? They're awesome!)
Yes you can, use them as you wish, I design them for you.
Welp, if I'm honest I miss spriting, I got so much ideas and I'm glad that today I'll get home.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

~ :thena-hair: THANK YOU EVERYONE! :basil: ~
Today 5 years ago I started spriting which has lead to me learning how to draw, and has even gotten me some money through paid commissions! I can't thank you all enough for how much you've done for me, my confidence and helping me grow as an artist!

I plan to do some thank you drawings for the people that have helped me, with guidance (and the Athena sprites!), and those who've been supporting me for all this time!

Also! I'm doing 5 requests for any character in any pose!
1 per person who asks! It'll come with talking and blinking sprites!

Spots Taken: ALL SPOTS TAKEN
1. Oliver - Edgeworth AAI sipping tea
2. TheDoctor - Young Ema clapping hands with blue arcs flying out
3. RayquazaSenpai - Clay(OC) Objection sprite
4. ThatOneJimmy - Ray Shields - DA standard pose
5. Spot Filled!

I'm taking a lot on, so hopefully I can fulfil all of this!

Again, thank you so so SO much! :basil:

Final drawing that I've been teasing:
Spoiler: large image
Image
It's based on this scene from the first AA game:
Image
Last edited by SuperAj3 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

Congratulations!
Can I request an Edgeworth, preferably AAI but I don't mind, sipping tea?
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Oliver wrote:Congratulations!
Can I request an Edgeworth, preferably AAI but I don't mind, sipping tea?
Yup! I might update my above post to say what spots have been taken.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

Thanks! And I hope to see you spriting five years more! Or else
TheDoctor
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 926
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm
Custom Title: Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by TheDoctor »

Since you're taking requests, may I have a sprite of Young!Ema clapping her hands together and blue electric arcs coming from their hands like in the picture below?

Image

Blinking and talking sprites aren't necessary, as I plan to use her normal standing sprites for those. And, I think there would only be about 4-5 frames total, likely along the lines of this list...

1: Getting ready to clap
2: Hands have now clapped, and the blue arcs are now, well, arcing.
3: Hands still together, arcs have changed position.
4: Hands still together, arcs have changed position again.
5: Hands still together, arcs have changed position again.

No need to have all the arcs look different. Frames 4 and 5 can be a repeat of 2 and 3 if you prefer.
Image
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Yup! Added to the list!
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

I could imagine if instead of making a new sprite you edited Gants clapping hands onto her and added some stock lightning pictures. XD
FenrirDarkWolf
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
Custom Title: Otter

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

SuperAj3 wrote:In 4 days It'll mark the 5th year anniversary of my sprite thread! I've been around and kicking for a while! XD
I've got something planned and in the works! Stay Tuned! :thena-hair:
....
We're olddddddd
I've been here for the same length of time xD
View my Sprite thread!
Image
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:In 4 days It'll mark the 5th year anniversary of my sprite thread! I've been around and kicking for a while! XD
I've got something planned and in the works! Stay Tuned! :thena-hair:
....
We're olddddddd
I've been here for the same length of time xD
XD We've become CR veterans! :damon:
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Yash K. Productions »

Think you can do some poster art for AAG's two main characters (Clay and Maria)? And make sure he's pointing.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Mayu Igiyooki
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2216
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am
Custom Title: Winter Flag Trademark
Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.
Contact:

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Mayu Igiyooki »

RayquazaSenpai wrote:Think you can do some poster art for AAG's two main characters (Clay and Maria)? And make sure he's pointing.
I thought you'd be asking for their aprites instead lol
Image
This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

RayquazaSenpai wrote:Think you can do some poster art for AAG's two main characters (Clay and Maria)? And make sure he's pointing.
It said only sprite requests, I'm pretty sure.
ShiroForever
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 am
Custom Title: Ha ha! I died again!

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by ShiroForever »

Happy anniversary Mij! It's really cool to see the improvement between your old sprites and your newer sprites :redd: you gotten so much better :will:

Really love the drawing you drew! It really gives off the typical AA final victory feel :gant:
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

ShiroForever wrote:Happy anniversary Mij! It's really cool to see the improvement between your old sprites and your newer sprites :redd: you gotten so much better :will:

Really love the drawing you drew! It really gives off the typical AA final victory feel :gant:
Thanks so much Shiro! And thank you so much as well for helping me out with the Athena set! I could've never finished it without you!
RayquazaSenpai wrote:Think you can do some poster art for AAG's two main characters (Clay and Maria)? And make sure he's pointing.
I can do an objection sprite for Clay? Sorry, doing the full poster will be a little too time consuming, so I want to make these equal for everyone.
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Yash K. Productions »

Whoops! Wrong thread! :nick:

Anyway, the sprite itself is fine. Just remember to use that artwork I showed you as a base.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
FenrirDarkWolf
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 805
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am
Custom Title: Otter

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

SuperAj3 wrote:XD We've become CR veterans! :damon:
I feel so old now!
I look back at my posts from 2010 and just the pre-tween 13 year old in me is screaming at me.
View my Sprite thread!
Image
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:XD We've become CR veterans! :damon:
I feel so old now!
I look back at my posts from 2010 and just the pre-tween 13 year old in me is screaming at me.
What's it screaming at you? I need to know for science. :yogi:
Happy 5th Anniversary and one day, Aj. :godot:
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Thanks Oliver! The celebration's quickly come to an end :payne: That's OK though XD
FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:XD We've become CR veterans! :damon:
I feel so old now!
I look back at my posts from 2010 and just the pre-tween 13 year old in me is screaming at me.
Oh boy, looking at my posts from 2010 I feel so embarrassed! I've changed a lot!
RayquazaSenpai wrote:Whoops! Wrong thread! :nick:

Anyway, the sprite itself is fine. Just remember to use that artwork I showed you as a base.
Sweet. I'll do the sprite. I don't think you shared any artwork with me. :ron: Can you post it for me again?
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

Just a suggestion, but why don't you add that 5th Anniversary picture to the first post/topic thingy.
ThatoneJimmy
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 7:24 pm
Custom Title: Kind of been offline for a while
Location: United States

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by ThatoneJimmy »

Well, If you could, could you please make a sprite of Ray sheilds at the defense bench?
Last edited by ThatoneJimmy on Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

ThatoneJimmy wrote:Well, If you are taking requests, either one of these should suffice, but not both, I don't want to be That Guy
1
If you could make some Raymond shields defense bench sprites, that would be awesome.
I don't care if they are just resized sprites, or entirely new ones, I'll leave that up to you.
2
Some various bases for sprites from the original trilogy. Whoever you want to do is also up to you, as long as they don't already have a full set.
I'm only doing one sprite per person. I did generic DA bases and posted them in the request thread a while ago, so just check there.

I could do a Raymond Shields sprite? If I make his standard pose you could use it to edit and make more poses? (You're pretty good at editing!)
Oliver wrote:Just a suggestion, but why don't you add that 5th Anniversary picture to the first post/topic thingy.
Good idea! I'll do so! :godot:
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

SuperAj3 wrote:
Oliver wrote:Just a suggestion, but why don't you add that 5th Anniversary picture to the first post/topic thingy.
Good idea! I'll do so! :godot:
Awesome! And (I'm not sure if I said this already) good luck making more sprites in the future! :edgey:
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Yash K. Productions »

SuperAj3 wrote:Sweet. I'll do the sprite. I don't think you shared any artwork with me. :ron: Can you post it for me again?
Spoiler: Large image
Image
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Yash K. Productions
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1496
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:04 pm
Custom Title: Atuyhan Ihdamdhas
Location: Tehm'pul Temple

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Yash K. Productions »

And one more request (I swear, this is the last one.): Athena waterbending.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

Only one request per person, I'm pretty sure.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

RayquazaSenpai wrote:And one more request (I swear, this is the last one.): Athena waterbending.
If no one else has a request, I'll see, but I'm only doing one per person to keep it fair.
ohzaru97
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Custom Title: An attorney with iluminaty powers!
Location: Spain

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by ohzaru97 »

happy very late anniversary!x,D
Yeah,yeah,I know,but sry,I was too busy :larry: !
and now I'm sick,yeeey :yogi: xD

and awesome draw too,I like it! :will:
Only needs....more Gummy!ok,no(?) :eh?:

And congrats for that 5 years,I'm sure you'll do more and more amazing jobs! :will:
but first...finish the university! :viola: (?)
nah,seriusly,I'm glad for your 5 years,you're a nice chief,I'll make you...a cake :jake: (And no,this cake isn't a lie(?) :athena:

PD:I want one too...!wait...one of what?I don't read it yet :yogi:
eh...reserve me a slot,I'll try to see what are you doing xD jajajaj
"The law has a lot of contradictions, but we're going to fix the law!"
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

Oh, Aj, Cam Melian actually caught my attention just then, is his hat based on Espio by any chance?
I know you're a fan of Sonic and was just wondering.
SuperAj3
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3288
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am
Custom Title: Art Person
Location: Making Sprites

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by SuperAj3 »

Hahaha, yes. (There's even a sprite of Espio on his T-shirt!)
Oliver
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2453
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
Custom Title: Great Revival
Location: Location

Re: SuperAj3's (AKA Mijumaru's) Sprites!

Post by Oliver »

Only I could completely miss the shirt. XD
Post Reply