Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 22 of 47[ 1868 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 47  Next

Re: Request thread.Topic%20Title

Art Person

Travolta3335 wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
Travolta3335 wrote:
Ok, no idea if I'm actually supposed to post this here but whatever. I just need the prosecution, witness, and Judge backgrounds from the iOS games. Also the zooming picture, where it jumps from defense to witness and all that jazz. I just need them so I can do my new episodes of my Ace Idiot series, because for some reason, I only have the defense background in full, the others are just cut in half. So uh...help please?

Here's that thread that all the iOS HD rips were posted on (I could've sworn I'd posted this, but it turns out I hadn't... weird :payne: ):
http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 60&start=0
Here's the direct link to the rips:
http://hobohodo.court-records.net/rips/ ... OS/png.zip

They might have the HD Court Backgrounds in here (I'm sure they are, as I used the HD court backgrounds in a fangame)

Well uh...I already have everything you posted here. And the same problem arises, namely the fact that the prosecution, judge, and witness backgrounds are all cut in half. Is there some special reason why the defense background isn't messed up or is there just no way to get the full backgrounds?

The prosecution bench is just a mirror of the defense, so just flip that, and you'll have both. The same goes with the blur effect, witness stand and the judge's bench halves, they're symmetrical. (The left half is a mirror of the right, so they only drew half and flipped it to save time I'm guessing.)

If you want, I've just flipped it for you:
Spoiler: Full HD Courtroom scene and Judge's bench

Do the impossible. See the invisible.

SuperAj3 wrote:
Travolta3335 wrote:

Well uh...I already have everything you posted here. And the same problem arises, namely the fact that the prosecution, judge, and witness backgrounds are all cut in half. Is there some special reason why the defense background isn't messed up or is there just no way to get the full backgrounds?

The prosecution bench is just a mirror of the defense, so just flip that, and you'll have both. The same goes with the blur effect, witness stand and the judge's bench halves, they're symmetrical. (The left half is a mirror of the right, so they only drew half and flipped it to save time I'm guessing.)

If you want, I've just flipped it for you:
Spoiler: Full HD Courtroom scene and Judge's bench

No fucking way...I HAD NO IDEA THAT WAS IT. Dude you fuckin' blew my mind tonight.
"Rule #1 of Lawyer Stuff: If it's in the Court Record, it's gonna show up in the trial somewhere"
Credit to Tajiri Ami for the Phoenix sprite and Cup_of_Law for the Payne sprite in my signature.

i need some backgrounds, basically a hotel outside, a hotel lobby, a hotel hall (Which has one door open, and tape where the body was, the victim was shot in the chest), and a hotel room, a messy hotel room. if anyone can do those, ill be happy.
Difficult-looking legal books stand in a formidable row. They mock me. I tried reading one, and it made my head hurt. When I closed it, it slipped out of my hand. Then my foot hurt too. - Phoenix Wright

My fangame: Morgan Wright: Ace Attorney is right here: viewtopic.php?t=30205

The law is full of contradictions.

Ok here it goes. I'll have to get detailed in order for this to turn out right...
My request is for my OC character for PW.
Info.
Privite Detective Ucha Nekome (Yes I named myself after my PW oc...)
Born: November, 7, 1999
Eye Color: Mint Green
Hair Color: Honey Gold
Hight: 5' 8''
Race: Half American, half Japanese (looks American)

Anyways...What I want is a Phoenix Wright style Sprite with one for two extra poses or a detailed tutorial on how to make one myself...(Though I'd rather not cause I've never made a sprite in my life...)

Here's the details on what she looks like.

Hair Style: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/059/8/8/ucha__s_hair_style_by_uchanekome-d78f8x8.png

Hair Color: http://images.myperfectcolor.com/repositories/images/colors/MPC00029737-2.jpg Lowlights http://www.thecolorswatch.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/15-1142%20TCX.jpg

Eye shape: http://www.animeoutline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/anime-eyes-examples.jpg

Eye Color: http://laminatefinder.com/sites/default/files/products/RENOLIT%20ALKOREN%20Mint%20Green%206211-084.jpg

Skin Color: http://img2.findthebest.com/sites/default/files/2307/media/images/Peach_Puff_429932_i0.png

Mouth Shape: Cat-like best example ->http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/fusedanime/howto.22.jpg

Face shape: http://www.animeoutline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/anime_male_head.jpg

Outfit: Jackethttp://www.breuninger.com/medias/sys_master/pod/2013/01/9096635842590.jpg top http://i.stpost.com/dylan-by-true-grit-sparkle-knit-tank-top-racerback-for-women-in-charcoal~p~6038c_02~1500.2.jpg Pants http://images.bloomingdales.com/is/image/BLM/?&$b=BLM/products/&qlt=90,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg&cropN=0,0,2,1&layer=0&src=is%7B$b$8/optimized/1291698_fpx.tif%7D&anchor=0,0&layer=1&wid=236&posN=0.5,0&src=is%7B$b$9/optimized/1291699_fpx.tif%7D&anchor=0,0&layer=2&wid=236&posN=1.0,0&wid=472&qlt=90&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg Boots http://img.loveitsomuch.com/uploads/201209/07/ox/oxblood%20leather%20boots%20vintage%2070s%20tall%20red%20boots%20gold%20buckles%209n%20or%2085-f26236.jpg ten silver hoop earings up and down both ears. (Five for each ear.) and silver bangle bracelets on each hand. like this one http://www.evesaddiction.com/images/450/br10398.jpg
^Half this stuff you won't even see but I'm putting it down just in case.
Desired pose: looking strait forward, head tilted down to the left. body turned slightly to the left, with right hand in pocket, smiling. (This will do for now.)

Not sure how this would work. I just put a description up. No one has to answer to this request if they don't want to. But I would really like to see what this sprite would look like...
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Gardevoir lover

I want to see sprites of some of Apollo's dual destinies animations, you know the ones where he grabs hi's bracelet and the ones with the bandages over hi's eye.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Pixel Artist

Though I doubt anyone would mind see this..
Well, this isn't really a sprite request if you kmow what I mean. :yogi: Does anyone have references/screenshots/gifs of all of Blackquill's sprites? (Never actually played the game yet but.. ; v ;)

Try to give me as much (like his shackles breaking, etc.) of them because I'll be needing it for future reference. :pearl: By this I don't mean the character sheet, already have that. xD
( - )
Sprite Thread
( - )

Anyare wrote:
Well, this isn't really a sprite request if you kmow what I mean. :yogi: Does anyone have references/screenshots/gifs of all of Blackquill's sprites? (Never actually played the game yet but.. ; v ;)

Try to give me as much (like his shackles breaking, etc.) of them because I'll be needing it for future reference. :pearl: By this I don't mean the character sheet, already have that. xD

I look for Let's Plays myself, or go browsing on tumblr.

How is this link?
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling

Fan since 2005!

Hello,
Well, I'm not so sure I am allowed to ask, but if not, feel free to edit/delete this message.
I am currently trying to make a custom AA game with Case Maker. However, I'm really not good with spriting.. For small edits, I can do it...but I need to make new sprites for my OC. By new sprites, I mean it just had to look like my OC. If you want to use some of the game sprites as a start, it's fine with me. As long as the final result looks like I want :)

I am looking to commission someone for a full sheet and animations from these sprites.. I know it's a lot of work, so that's why I am willing to pay.

Since we're talking about a commission, that's why I wasn't sure it was allowed. But I'm trying anyway.

If anyone is interested to take on this job, just contact me, we can talk about it.

Thanks! And sorry if it's not allowed...I didn't see anything about this in the forum rules.

Dracarys!

Anyare wrote:

I just found this on the AA wiki. There's probably still more out there.

Spoiler: Blackquill sprites

Art Person

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
I want to see sprites of some of Apollo's dual destinies animations, you know the ones where he grabs hi's bracelet and the ones with the bandages over hi's eye.

I found these:
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage

Anyare wrote:

I had a quick check of tumblr, and found these:
Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

,,I have to ask you to stop.''

I kindly request that the following are sprited.
(The elder scrolls spoilers, maybe a little bit nsfw)
Spoiler:
Miraak the first dragonborn
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak
General Tullius
Jarl Balgruuf the Greater
The daedric prince of madness, Sheogorath
Martin Septim
Lord Vivec
Lord Almalexia

Don't feel forced to do them.
Is this request rule conform?

Could someone put my band's name in an Objection! bubble?|

The name is Archelon. Would totally appreciate it :)

Art Person

Solidusteve wrote:
Could someone put my band's name in an Objection! bubble?|

The name is Archelon. Would totally appreciate it :)
Here you go (I made a large one in case you needed a non-sprited one. Just shrink it if it's needed as a sprite):
Spoiler: Large Image

lx1.ica wrote:
Hi CR, i was wondering if there is someone that can make a Blackquill-Like Suit for Apollo's Body.

No clue if you still want this, since it's three months later, but I finally had a few hours to burn. (Please credit and link me to what you make if you use it.)

I was bored and stuck Apollo's head on it as well. The result, well...
Spoiler:

AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling

Last edited by mercurialSK on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Art Person

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
I would like a sprite of Fulbright for my avatar :D

This may be a late response, but if you still want a Fulbright avatar, you can use this sprite I made:

,,I have to ask you to stop.''

mercurialSK wrote:
lx1.ica wrote:
Hi CR, i was wondering if there is someone that can make a Blackquill-Like Suit for Apollo's Body.

No clue if you still want this, since it's three months later, but I finally had a few hours to burn. (Please credit and link me to what you make if you use it.)

I was bored and stuck Apollo's head on it as well. The result, well...
Spoiler:

Apollo Blackquill looks fine. Now we need a cutting animation.

SILENCE!

I request simple Sprite of Shi-Long Lang looking down with blood on his hands, One with him talking and one with him no talking, that is all, Thank You

Can Court Records get a smiley of Calisto laughing?

Dracarys!

JesusMonroe wrote:

How's this look?

Ropfa wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

How's this look?

I-i-it's beautiful

You're beautiful

Orange juice attorney

Hey there! I am working on a fangame, and we are still looking for more spriters! This has been a deviantart centric project up until now, so here is a link to my deviantart ( http://athenacykes.deviantart.com ) our fangame club ( http://margaret-jing.deviantart.com/ ) and finally- the main reason I'm posting this, we have a contest for fan sprites for the game (here: http://fav.me/d7amntk ) it ends on june 20th, and I will totally accept entries from people without deviantarts, just PM it to me! If there are a few requests we may push back the end date to july 1st or later. Thanks so much for your consideration!
If you're not interested in the contest but want to help, jsut PM me, a lot of characters are taken already, but we still have some and some that we haven't posted refrences of yet. Thank you very much!
-Thena

The one with many faces

Whoever is really skilled at recoloring, I need this recolored. To be specific, I just need the 3rd and 4th frames ONLY (basically, the desk-slamming part). What I do need is to have her gloved hands recolored to look like actual hands. I can handle everything else, but those gloved hands are giving me the most trouble.

A very tall order, but can I request someone try to get cracking on some Athena Cykes court sprites for a project I'm planning to work on.

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Dangerus-the-Spazzy wrote:
I might use these sprites for a later case. Sadly I'll need to know how to animate all of these. Or maybe leave them where they are and use them alongside Seyfried.

If you are looking for an animating software for free, you can try either GIMP or Pivot... Pivot is good at recognizing sprites from Paint, but you'll something else to make the backgrounds transparent. GIMP is a little trickier to use but gives good results.
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

Servant of the Goddess of Law

Hey I am curious has anyone managed to get the sprites BEGIN LOGIC CHESS or the other sprites in regards to it?

Cause of death is being dummy

I'm planning on doing this myself at some point, but can anyone make sprites of any of these characters? If anyone actually wants to, I could tell you the type of animations I associate with them.

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Gammalad wrote:
Hey I am curious has anyone managed to get the sprites BEGIN LOGIC CHESS or the other sprites in regards to it?

No, nothing else besides what you can find here, in case you didn't know...
http://www.court-records.net/ripsgk2.htm
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

Potato

Idk the rules of spriting places but here's my requests:

A Phoenix Wright with a Bidoof for a head :phoenix:

A Miles Edgeworth with a Magikarp for a head :edgeworth:

Those epic sprites of the Judge that are full-body :udgey:

thx
This is my signature. Once I get used to this site 'n' stuff, I will put something else here, I guess.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

Generation 27. The next time you see this copy and paste this onto your sig and add 1 to the Generation. Social Experiment.

Brooo you don't mess with Wocky Kitaki

"Hey hey are you my dawg? Bark at me if you're my dawg"

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

I recently released a thought route animation for Young!Mia, but since there weren't any images of her facing straight on, I had to construct a new outline for her face. But I'm not particularly happy with how it turned out.

I found a good new base to work with, but the problem is that it's Older!Mia, meaning the hair's all wrong. Sadly, I kinda suck at drawing hair, so my request is for someone to take this image...

and apply this hairstyle to it.

Also, appreciated, but not necessary, would be for her eyes to be closed and for the jpg artifacts to be cleaned up. Credit will be given for your work.

Dracarys!

randomphoenix03 wrote:

I saw this and just had to make it, because it was so ridiculous. Here you go.

Potato

Ropfa wrote:
randomphoenix03 wrote:

I saw this and just had to make it, because it was so ridiculous. Here you go.

Thank you :phoenix:
This is my signature. Once I get used to this site 'n' stuff, I will put something else here, I guess.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

Generation 27. The next time you see this copy and paste this onto your sig and add 1 to the Generation. Social Experiment.

Brooo you don't mess with Wocky Kitaki

"Hey hey are you my dawg? Bark at me if you're my dawg"

Art Person

TheDoctor wrote:
I recently released a thought route animation for Young!Mia, but since there weren't any images of her facing straight on, I had to construct a new outline for her face. But I'm not particularly happy with how it turned out.

I found a good new base to work with, but the problem is that it's Older!Mia, meaning the hair's all wrong. Sadly, I kinda suck at drawing hair, so my request is for someone to take this image...

Is this OK?
Spoiler:

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

That's brilliant! Do you mind however if I make one minor modification to the left eyelid? If not, that's fine because this is really good as it is already.

Art Person

TheDoctor wrote:
That's brilliant! Do you mind however if I make one minor modification to the left eyelid? If not, that's fine because this is really good as it is already.

Yeah, feel free to edit it, I had a little trouble trying to make the eyes look closed naturally haha.

Cause of death is being dummy

Another request, but not one I'm planning on doing myself if no one feels like taking me up on it.

Sprites for Prosecutor Iris Wright and Dr. Ivan Kamosinko from one of my brother's fanfics would be highly appreciated.

Location: Eggman Empire - Robotropolis - Death Egg Docking Station

I would realy love it if someone could make the following:
- It must be GIFs.
- For each animation, i would like to have a talking one and a standing sill version of it.
- I would also like to have some random animations i can use before talking, like a shock.
The charecter i am talking about here is like this:
It's eggman in a miles edgeworth suit.

He has all edgeworth's sprites and more if possible.

If what i asked here is redicules, and shouldn't be in this thread, please tell me where i can request this.

Thank you! :edgey:

Hello everyone, sorry to bother you all, but I've been trying a lot to make my personal OC for a judge and prosecutor a bit more British in terms of their dress.

At the present time I have some very workable, but not perfect sprite edits of Bellboy and a very huge mixture of other prosecutor/defence attorneys to make the following two people.

Judge Alan Cunningham:

Michael Eaglesworth:

If I may be so bold as to ask, would it be possible if someone attempted to convert Judge Cunningham into a British judge as the wig is giving me a truly awful headache and if you're able to take a crack at giving Eaglesworth his robes, I'd be forever in the debt of whoever helps.

If you're in need of inspiration or reference pictures, just putting in Barrister or British Crown Court Judge into Google images should set you straight.

Truly sorry that I've had to stoop to asking for the kindness of those that have more important things to worry about, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Dracarys!

Tommy9151 wrote:
If I may be so bold as to ask, would it be possible if someone attempted to convert Judge Cunningham into a British judge as the wig is giving me a truly awful headache.

I kind of just slapped this together, but here's what I was able to come up with.

Thank you, so much, Ropfa. It's better than you think it is, thank you a thousand times.

Location: Eggman Empire - Robotropolis - Death Egg Docking Station

AireyVerkhovensky wrote:
Another request, but not one I'm planning on doing myself if no one feels like taking me up on it.

Sprites for Prosecutor Iris Wright and Dr. Ivan Kamosinko from one of my brother's fanfics would be highly appreciated.

>picture of a PW comic
>picture with miles edgeworth
>miles edgeworth eating a cupcake
this... i... no... my name and everything is totaly original! i swear!
Page 22 of 47 [ 1868 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 47  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites