Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME VOTE.
-
Burninator
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1562
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
- Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown FINALS. COME VOTE!!
Finals:
von Karma headbang-3
Wellington face squish thing-1
Kristoph OVER 9000!-4
Engarde Face Scratch-12
COME ON VON KARMA
Vote once a day for your ONE favorite breakdown!
First to 15 wins.
von Karma headbang-3
Wellington face squish thing-1
Kristoph OVER 9000!-4
Engarde Face Scratch-12
COME ON VON KARMA
Vote once a day for your ONE favorite breakdown!
First to 15 wins.
- bethanyann96
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 am
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown FINALS. COME VOTE!!
Engarde face scratch!!

Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<
-
BlackWiddow
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 164
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 am
-
NinjaMonkey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm
- Custom Title: Surf's Up!
- Location: The gloomiest place on earth (i.e. the UK)
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown FINALS. COME VOTE!!
One final vote for Engarde please, taking it to 15.
-
NinjaMonkey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm
- Custom Title: Surf's Up!
- Location: The gloomiest place on earth (i.e. the UK)
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown FINALS. COME VOTE!!
We are doing this until we have a 2nd and 3rd place, correct?
If so, then I'd like to vote for von Karma's headbang (sorry about the double post, btw).
If so, then I'd like to vote for von Karma's headbang (sorry about the double post, btw).
-
Burninator
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1562
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
- Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown FINALS. COME VOTE!!
Engarde wins first place!!
Yes we are voting until we have 2nd and 3rd place.
Finals:
von Karma headbang-4
Wellington face squish thing-1
Kristoph OVER 9000!-4
Another for von Karma!
Vote once a day for your ONE favorite breakdown!
First to 15 wins.
Yes we are voting until we have 2nd and 3rd place.
Finals:
von Karma headbang-4
Wellington face squish thing-1
Kristoph OVER 9000!-4
Another for von Karma!
Vote once a day for your ONE favorite breakdown!
First to 15 wins.
-
NinjaMonkey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm
- Custom Title: Surf's Up!
- Location: The gloomiest place on earth (i.e. the UK)
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Another for von Karma's headbang, please!
-
Ziska Von Hawthorne
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 71
- Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:48 pm
- Custom Title: Where's my 3rd buttafly!?
- Location: America
- bethanyann96
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 am
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Von karma headbang :)

Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<
- Blademan916
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:01 am
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Kristoph over 9000!
:odo-objection:
Credit goes to Croik for the Avatar Icon.
Credit goes to Croik for the Avatar Icon.
-
NinjaMonkey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm
- Custom Title: Surf's Up!
- Location: The gloomiest place on earth (i.e. the UK)
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Von Karma's headbang, all the way!
-
Nii
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm
- Custom Title: Ich liebe dich, baby~
- Contact:
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Kristoph, if you please. :garyuu:
- bethanyann96
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 am
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Von karma!!

Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<
-
Nii
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm
- Custom Title: Ich liebe dich, baby~
- Contact:
-
Nii
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm
- Custom Title: Ich liebe dich, baby~
- Contact:
- bethanyann96
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 am
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Von karma 

Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<
-
Nii
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm
- Custom Title: Ich liebe dich, baby~
- Contact:
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
This place has really slowed down, huh?
Anyway, Kris please. :garyuu:
Anyway, Kris please. :garyuu:
- forgottenpoem
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:58 pm
- Custom Title: ♡
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Von Karma's headbang™, please.
-
NinjaMonkey
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:34 pm
- Custom Title: Surf's Up!
- Location: The gloomiest place on earth (i.e. the UK)
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Another vote for von Karma's headbang, if you please.
-
Nii
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm
- Custom Title: Ich liebe dich, baby~
- Contact:
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Another for Kristoph! Go go go!
- forgottenpoem
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:58 pm
- Custom Title: ♡
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
And another one for Manfred. 
-
rydus65
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 pm
- Custom Title: Just a random passerby
- Location: Hyrule
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
This is still going on?
Anyway I'm still voting for Kristoph. Though I like Manfred's as well.
Anyway I'm still voting for Kristoph. Though I like Manfred's as well.
-
Regi
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:51 pm
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Kristoph's if you please. 
- bethanyann96
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 am
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Von karma please!!!

Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<
-
Nii
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm
- Custom Title: Ich liebe dich, baby~
- Contact:
-
Burninator
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1562
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
- Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Yes this place lost everyone after the forums went down for a year and I was months late finding out when they came back up...
Finals:
von Karma headbang-13
Wellington face squish thing-1
Kristoph OVER 9000!-13
Another for von Karma!
Vote once a day for your ONE favorite breakdown!
First to 15 wins.
Finals:
von Karma headbang-13
Wellington face squish thing-1
Kristoph OVER 9000!-13
Another for von Karma!
Vote once a day for your ONE favorite breakdown!
First to 15 wins.
-
rydus65
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 pm
- Custom Title: Just a random passerby
- Location: Hyrule
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Alrighty then.
Anyway, Voting for Kristoph's again.
Anyway, Voting for Kristoph's again.
- bethanyann96
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 53
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 am
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Von karma!!!

Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<
-
Nii
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 840
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:23 pm
- Custom Title: Ich liebe dich, baby~
- Contact:
-
rydus65
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:42 pm
- Custom Title: Just a random passerby
- Location: Hyrule
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
I'll vote for Manfred now and that should end this.
-
jjaystar
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 146
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:55 am
- Custom Title: All shall bow before the mighty Godog!!!
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Coffee Prosecutor
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4848
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
- Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
- Location: Wherever I may roam.
- Contact:
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Von Karma, please.
-
Darth GW7
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 390
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm
- Custom Title: Aka Miss Fortune / Sir Prize
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
'twas close but Kristoph is second followed extremely closely by von karma.
What's next? Best songs of some sort, I hope.
What's next? Best songs of some sort, I hope.
-
Fang Stiltzskin
- Suspect

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:17 am
- Custom Title: Mr. Eccentric
- Location: Eating Samurai Dogs
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Kristoph.
Manfred deserves 3rd place though. 
Spoiler: GS4 Spoilers

Remember, don't feed her too many snackoos...
-
Burninator
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1562
- Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm
- Custom Title: Good 'til the last drop.
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Hello, Ace Attorney Awards people.
For the past few months, I have had neither the time or the interest to maintain this awards thread. Thing. It's becoming less popular, especially after the site breakdown for a year. And the less people I have voting on it, the less interested I become in keeping it up. Please, everyone who sees this, let me and the moderators know on this thread whether or not you want this to continue, and I will try my best to make sure the reigns are handed over to someone with more time and who has an active interest in the Ace Attorney series.
I have not completely lost interest, but when I am playing the games, it plays a larger role in my life. And I almost feel like I've played the games to death. I'm going to take a break from Ace Attorney for a while, and probably come back to the games in a few years.
Thank you all so much for making this thread so freaking popular for like 2 years, and making me feel much more important here than I really am.
All your voting and ideas have really helped this thread grow, and I'm glad to have been a part of bringing some debates to an end by democratic and popular voting. Or something.
For the past few months, I have had neither the time or the interest to maintain this awards thread. Thing. It's becoming less popular, especially after the site breakdown for a year. And the less people I have voting on it, the less interested I become in keeping it up. Please, everyone who sees this, let me and the moderators know on this thread whether or not you want this to continue, and I will try my best to make sure the reigns are handed over to someone with more time and who has an active interest in the Ace Attorney series.
I have not completely lost interest, but when I am playing the games, it plays a larger role in my life. And I almost feel like I've played the games to death. I'm going to take a break from Ace Attorney for a while, and probably come back to the games in a few years.
Thank you all so much for making this thread so freaking popular for like 2 years, and making me feel much more important here than I really am.
-
The Canadian Judge
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 215
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
- Custom Title: The man who decides the verdict
- Location: Canada
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
I've thought about this for a while now, but I think I would like to take the reigns of the Ace Attorney Awards. I've got a lot of free time on my hands, but I'm also very passionate about the Ace Attorney series.Burninator wrote:Hello, Ace Attorney Awards people.
For the past few months, I have had neither the time or the interest to maintain this awards thread. Thing. It's becoming less popular, especially after the site breakdown for a year. And the less people I have voting on it, the less interested I become in keeping it up. Please, everyone who sees this, let me and the moderators know on this thread whether or not you want this to continue, and I will try my best to make sure the reigns are handed over to someone with more time and who has an active interest in the Ace Attorney series.
I have not completely lost interest, but when I am playing the games, it plays a larger role in my life. And I almost feel like I've played the games to death. I'm going to take a break from Ace Attorney for a while, and probably come back to the games in a few years.
Thank you all so much for making this thread so freaking popular for like 2 years, and making me feel much more important here than I really am.All your voting and ideas have really helped this thread grow, and I'm glad to have been a part of bringing some debates to an end by democratic and popular voting. Or something.
-
ZiggyIsGrape
- Suspect

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:22 am
- Location: Las Vegas
-
iluvpopcorn23
- Suspect

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:20 am
- Custom Title: Ace Popcornator
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Clearly the best breakdown is Gant, but whatever. I mean, LIGHTNING BOLT! From the list though, it would probably be Von Karma.
I will bring your magnificent vengeance to fruition- JUST AS YOU WANT IT!
-
TheBlarghMan
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 281
- Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:23 am
- Custom Title: Doesn't scream into DS microphones.
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Kristoph's freak out. Von Karma's epic headslam sonatra is not far behind, though.
"I can't go to hell, little weirdo. I'm all out of vacation days."
-
CatMuto
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 9918
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm
Re: Ace Attorney Awards. Best Breakdown has a winner! COME V
Out of the finalists, I definitely say: Von Karma.
C-A
C-A











