Code: Select all
Dear Mr. Bledsoe,
Why?
Sincerely,
Shizune Takata
Code: Select all
Dear Mr. Bledsoe,
Why?
Sincerely,
Shizune Takata


Code: Select all
Dear Mr. Bledsoe,
Your suggestion seems to imply someone would have walked from the jungle to the camp, am I right? Mine was suggesting that person started at the camp and walked to the jungle.
Confusedly yours,
Shizune Takata



"My proof is in the log, soldier. I was at my post. That much is a fact." Daniel states, quite matter of factly, but then immediately turns away, facing the wall. He lowers his hat a bit, seeming quite wounded by the accusation.DootDootDoot wrote:"While we're asking questions, I wanna know what's going on with Daniel." Charlie said, pointing at the drill sargeant. "Waaay too many people got past you last night. I get me and Brandy, but even Ciro? Do you have any proof you were at your post that night?"

Shizune blinked, wrote a new message, then lowered her eyes as she passed it over the top of her podium.KamiPanda wrote:"But then how did their footprints start at the camp, where there's no tar? The footprints led from the tar towards the camp."
Code: Select all
Dear Mr. Torr,
My apologies, it seems I am very confused about the details of the tunnels. I was under the impression the footprints were IN the tar, not on the cavern floor.
Regretfully yours,
Shizune Takata




"Wasn't alone too long, really. I took literally a minute to get myself together and follow him to the hideout."KamiPanda wrote:"Yeah, it seems more likely that it was the killer. At the time Micah heard the footprints, you were heading away from the twin passages, back towards the camp," Seb replied. "I was just getting a little muddled with that period of time you were alone while Klifford went ahead, but that would have been a little after Micah heard the footsteps, I think."


"Weren't you still hearin' things even after Kliff n' I left?" Brandy asked, rubbing her chin.Collin1002 wrote:Oliver put a hand to his chin in thought. "Hmm... One other thing I believe could be of value is that there was a gap between the figure I saw and the hushed talking I heard. Personally, I thought the figure was leaving the camp, not entering the camp or going into a tent or... something." He shrugged.
"In any case, if the hushed talking I heard was Brandy fetching Klifford, it doesn't line up with the figure I saw move past my tent sometime before. Perhaps this could be of importance?" he suggested.

"Now that I think about it, the bowl was there when I went in, but I couldn't see it anywhere by the time I woke up this morning." She replied like she wasn't like an hour late. "Also, I examined the safe but couldn't figure out how to open it, so I left it alone. It didn't look like anyone had messed around with it back then though."KamiPanda wrote:"That reminds me, I had two questions for Micah," Seb said, turning to her. "Firstly, did you see the bowl while in there? And secondly, was it you who messed around with the safe in there? Can you tell us any more about that?"





"Uhhhh..." Charlotte grunted, out of ideas. "... Oliver's a big wuss. Maybe he wouldn't step on the tar?"KamiPanda wrote:"That only leaves Oliver, Bennett. Though that doesn't seem quite right either," Seb concluded. "Does anyone have any objections or anything to add?"


"I can assure you that I've been completely honest throughout this entire tribunal," Oliver replied, a little surprised that he was being suspected, but kept his cool.WinterCoat wrote:"It can't be Oliver, since he saw someone, I'm guessin' the killer, leave camp," Brandy said. "Unless he's lyin' and actin' all slippery like an eel."


"Agreed. He also has a dirty mind."Collin1002 wrote:"I can assure you that I've been completely honest throughout this entire tribunal," Oliver replied, a little surprised that he was being suspected, but kept his cool.WinterCoat wrote:"It can't be Oliver, since he saw someone, I'm guessin' the killer, leave camp," Brandy said. "Unless he's lyin' and actin' all slippery like an eel."
"Besides, Bennett was willing to side with Belphegor to save his own arse! Perhaps he'd be willing to stoop to murder as well," he added, crossing his arms.




"Unfortunately, I am unable to take off any shoes, as I have no shoes to put on in the first place, Miss Church." Lavender utters, looking down at her metallic legs.DootDootDoot wrote:Charlotte put her shoes back on, muttering a complaint about the floor being cold. "Okay, and how about her?"
She was pointing at Lavender. "She keeps saying she can't take her shoes off, but how can we be so sure? I want proof, I'm tired of having no leads!"

Charlotte also looked down at Lavender's legs. "... You're weird. You're a weird fucking robot."TheLetterF wrote:"Unfortunately, I am unable to take off any shoes, as I have no shoes to put on in the first place, Miss Church." Lavender utters, looking down at her metallic legs.







“Lavender was still in the tent when I got back from my incident in the quicksand. When I got up from al the noise in the middle of the night, she was totally still. A little freaky, but given that she’s a machine, it makes sense I figure. Probably shut off or somethin’.”KamiPanda wrote:"And... um, Bennett, can you tell us anything about Lavender's movements last night?"




"... Does it look like my feet were covered in quicksand? Bennett's and Sebastian's feet were dirty quicksand, but not mine."DootDootDoot wrote:"Okay, well..." Charlotte rubbed her forehead, trying to dislodge some new accusation.
"... If you can't clean the tar, what if you got your feet even dirtier so we can't see the tar anymore?!" she said, snapping her fingers. "If your feet were all dirty from quicksand, we wouldn't be able to tell they were all dirty from tar!"
