The CR of Sphinx Le Feno

For sprite comics (PW-related only)
Post Reply
Sphinx
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 250
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
Custom Title: Affection!

The CR of Sphinx Le Feno

Post by Sphinx »

So basicly I decided to get back to spriting, but as my last comic and topic died I thought to myself, it actually did suck a little bit...
So here it is a revamped topic with a revamped comic, enjoy. :)

TURNABOUT MEMORIES
Spoiler: Page 1
Image


If the spoiler tags annoy you because then you can't read the full comic, try dragging the page to a new tab.
Image
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.
Qualrath
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper

Re: The CR of Sphinx Le Feno

Post by Qualrath »

Yay, Sphinx is back! ^______^
That's going to be one hell of a comic, I can already say it from the first page. Defeating Payne by just freaking him out, kewl :karma:

Face of evil :gant:
Post Reply