Page 1 of 16

Nadindi's Graphics ~ | OPEN FOR REQUESTS |

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:45 am
by Nadindi
Image






Hey, I'm Nadindi and this is my graphics page.

You can feel free to request any type of graphic - Signatures, Banners, Avatars, Wallpapers...I can animate too, so if you want an animation in your request just say so. If it helps, you can use the form below to fill out your request, but it's alright if you find it easier to just tell me what you want. Please provide links to any images you want, but if you can't find any i'll be quite happy to find them for you.

Even if you don't want to request, please, feedback is much appreciated. I am always looking for new ways to improve my work, and no critique is too harsh.

Thanks.




Requests
Sig/Avatar/Wallpaper etc.
Image/s:
Text:
Size: [PIXELSxPIXELS] (not entirely necessary)
Colour/s:
Details:




Spoiler: Examples
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Spoiler: Gifts
Cookie count - 207

Image



Thanks for visiting. ^^

Re: OooOOOoo! More GS graphics! -Requests always open-

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:50 pm
by ProsecutorBC
You already made a very, very similiar thread just a few pages back.
It's not wise to double-post threads, because it just is a form of spam and contributes to confusion for readers.

If you want to edit your first post with new examples or whatever, just click the "edit" button and go from there.

Your first thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11334

Re: OooOOOoo! More GS graphics! -Requests always open-

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:58 pm
by Nadindi
I know, but I decided to open a new one because i already had like, a quituple post and also, I wanted to make a new title :yuusaku:

Re: OooOOOoo! More GS graphics! -Requests always open-

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:01 pm
by ProsecutorBC
You can edit thread titles if you click the "edit" button, by the way.

If you absolutely insist on making a new thread, you should edit the old one to say that it is [CLOSED] or [MOVED], so people do not get confused.

Re: OooOOOoo! More GS graphics! -Requests always open-

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:02 pm
by Nadindi
Kay :redd:

Re: OooOOOoo! More GS graphics! -Requests always open-

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:21 pm
by Nadindi
Added 2 wallpapers to the first post. (1600x1200)

I'll put them here too.


Spoiler: Klavier and Miles (not a pairing -.-)
Image


Spoiler: Kristoph
Image


Spoiler: Klavier
Image

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:56 pm
by Nadindi
2 more wallpapers!

Spoiler: Miles
Image


Spoiler: Phoenix
Image

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:29 pm
by Nadindi
New wallpapers:

Spoiler: Objection!
Image

Spoiler: For Justice
Image

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:37 pm
by DramaticaXIV2
I'd like to make a request. :edgy:

Avatar
Image/s: http://www.court-records.net/arts/artbo ... gs-466.jpg 1st on on the bottom
Text: Just some Wingdings
Size: I don't really mind.
Colour/s: White and blue? IDK or Mind

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:22 pm
by Nadindi
Kyaaa! A request!

I'll get right on it :edgy:

Also, new sprite.

Spoiler: Shayne Jackson (lolz)
Image

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:40 pm
by Nadindi
Finished it :shoe:

Spoiler: Tadaaa
Image


Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/Avatars/machi.png[/IMG]


If you want any changes, let me know :garyuu:

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:53 pm
by Tim
Nice! ^^

Sig
Image: http://case.oncle-tom.net/images/Jeux-v ... yuichi.jpg
Text: Tim
Size: What's normal? xD For each forum it's different... :S
Colour/s: Blue

Sig
Image: http://www.freeki.es/imagenes/normal/Ph ... y_3969.jpg
Text: Nothing
Size: 200x200
Colour/s: Red

Thnx ^^

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:54 pm
by Nadindi
Squee! Requests! I love you ;-;

Anyways. I'll get started on these :edgy:

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:07 pm
by Nadindi
Phwoar, I'm working fast today. Maybe due to boredom.

Tim, your stuff is done.

Spoiler: Your signature
Image


Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/tim.png[/IMG]


Spoiler: I assume the 200x200 was an avatar..? :p
Image


Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/Avatars/Pointy.png[/IMG]


Again, if you need any changes let me know. I have too much free time! ^_^;

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:15 pm
by Tim
Thnxthnxthnx! :edgy:

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:23 pm
by Nadindi
Lol no problem ^_^

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:02 pm
by Nadindi
I just HAD to do this one.

Image
:garyuu:

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:53 am
by Jesswee
These are magnificent! I just love that pi signature xD

I have two requests!

Sig
Image/s: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/ ... onishi.jpg
Text: Claim it if you can--
Size: The usual size - ish
Colour/s: grayish, greenish :p

and to go with it a nice

Avatar
Text: "J♪" in the bottom corner would be nice n.n-b
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/ ... px-Mew.png
Size: 100x100
Color: Same as the signature



Peas and fanks.

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:55 am
by Nadindi
I'll get right on it :edgy:

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:10 am
by Nadindi
Done. I made two versions, a lighter one and a darker one.

Image
Image

And the avatars.

Image
Image

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:15 pm
by Jesswee
They're perfect :D!

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:53 pm
by Nadindi
Hee, thanks ^_^ I try.

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:44 pm
by Nadindi
I dele-toid the sprites. Coz I didn't think they really belonged here :yuusaku:

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:32 pm
by Nadindi
My first PxM graphic EVAR.

Image

Likes?

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:49 pm
by Nadindi
New new new...actually it's my old sig. But as i've changed it, i'll put it here now.

Image

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs, Avs and Sprites! ~Requests open

Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:52 pm
by DramaticaXIV2
Nadindi wrote:Finished it :shoe:

Spoiler: Tadaaa
Image


Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/Avatars/machi.png[/IMG]


If you want any changes, let me know :garyuu:


Hmm? I completely forgot about this request. :gant: Thanks, I was in need of a new avatar.

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:32 pm
by Nadindi
Hee, no prob ^_^

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 pm
by Nadindi
Decided to put my MSN pics here that I made for people...

ImageImage
Image
Image
Image

I can make MSN pics too, if you like.

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:33 pm
by Klavier_Gavin
Ich liebe your art, Fraulein Nadindi. Would you care to make me a signature/avatar set?

Avatar
Image/s: http://tsuki-purizumu.deviantart.com/ar ... n-91985641
Text: Ich liebe dich...
Size: You may decide, suß fraulein.
Colour/s: Purple, bitte.

Unterschrift
Image/s: http://www.court-records.net/animation/aa-klavier.htm - The second to last sprite, bitte.
Text: Klavier Gavin
Size: Again, you may decide.
Colour/s: Purple, wieder.

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:35 pm
by Nadindi
SQUEE! Klavier wants one of my graphics! :edgy:

</fangirl>

*err-hem* Back to business.

*goes to babel fish to look up the german*

I'll get right on it :shoe:

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:36 pm
by Klavier_Gavin
Danke, fraulein Nadindi.

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:01 pm
by Nadindi
Done! :edgy:

Sig:

Image

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/klavi.png[/IMG]


Av:

Image

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii44/Nadakio/Sigs/Avatars/klavi.png[/IMG]


I kept Limey's watermark for the avatar, because I saw the debate in a thread ^_^

Hope you like them!

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:03 pm
by Klavier_Gavin
They are beautiful, mein suß. Danke.

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:36 pm
by Nadindi
Squee! ^_^

No problem :shoe:

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:16 pm
by Nadindi
A request I did on a different thread;

Image

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:50 pm
by Prosecutor Manella
Nadindi wrote:SQUEE! Klavier wants one of my graphics! :edgy:

</fangirl>

*err-hem* Back to business.

*goes to babel fish to look up the german*

I'll get right on it :shoe:



*A-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEM*

[/grossberg]

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:12 am
by Nadindi
?

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:42 pm
by Nadindi
A new bkg, featuring my 2 OTPs and the adorableness of Gavin-brotherly-love.

Spoiler: NEW BKG, VOOT!
Image

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:58 pm
by x_Marushi
Oeh, you're doing TWEWY too?
I loved the mr. Mew avatar <3

Re: Nad's Wallpapers, Sigs and Avatars! ~ Requests open ^_^

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:42 pm
by Nadindi
Yes I am :shoe: Thank you!