Page 1 of 7

What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:53 pm
by Phoenix_fan
Tell me whats weird about you. Say as much as you want, I'm listening!

Well... I can't rememer anything about me before three years ago. 0_o damn memory loss.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:58 pm
by Holy Hell
I'm the nicest person you'll ever encounter.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:07 pm
by zuddy
I'm the nicest person you'll ever encounter.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:33 pm
by PhunkyPhazon
I like dipping my Mac & Cheese in applesauce =P

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:48 pm
by Jibo
Probably how I can stay happy in sad situations. Or my hair.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:49 pm
by Holy Hell
Jibo wrote:Probably how I can stay happy in sad situations. Or my hair.


And now you're going to explain what kind of hair you have.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:53 pm
by Jibo
Holy Hell wrote:
Jibo wrote:Probably how I can stay happy in sad situations. Or my hair.


And now you're going to explain what kind of hair you have.

Hair that can't be tamed....

Seriously! It's kind of like Cloud's (FFVII), it can't go down! Even when I cut it quite short it sticks up, also it's grey/black like Edgeyworth.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:17 pm
by Holy Hell
Dick shits, hm, yes, hm dicks yes hm....

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:28 pm
by Blademaster_Orca
The strangest thing about me? Probably that I'm the only person I know that has never cried at a feuneral. That, and I hold video games, television and the Internet in higher regard than I do people... well, most people, anyway.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:59 pm
by ButzPuff
The strangest thing about me has to be my eyes. My eyes change shades depend on my mood like when I'm depressed, they turn from hazel into a light blue. Also, when someone talks about their eyes or rubs them in front of me, my eyes will start to itch. And if I see someone in real life, I automatically start crying too. Acro

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:58 am
by EdgeworthFanGirl
I'm just strange in general prinicple. :P ;^) My own family (who are a bunch of whackos) think I'm weird. :)

Let's see:

I have a gray hair or two and it makes me happy. :)

When I get REALLY REALLY REALLY angry, my eyes glow. Literally. I have blue eyes with gold flecks so imagine two brightly burning, glowing blue orbs burning a hole right through you (when I'm seriously about to lose my temper.) Like BP, I have what I call "Chameleon Eyes" since they tend to change shades depending on what colour I wear.

I get along much better with males than I do females (it's been like this all my life); the vast majority of my closest friends are male. I'm very masculine in my approach to life and in many of my personal views.

I'm as non-conformist as they come and, as my husband says, "I take a perverse pride in being different." I break every social rule I can get away with but I follow the law to the letter.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:30 am
by Cyrus de Killer
The strangest thing about me....

*thinks*

Have no idea what "strange" means to you, I may find it normal.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:54 am
by Chinese Infantry
I do most things left handed, but some things, such as shooting a rifle, I do right handed.

That, and I can adjust my body clock rather easily...

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:06 am
by lilwasyu
I eat watermelon with rice when it's the summertime.

I like to remember people's birthdays. I also like to know anime/game characters' birthdays.

Members of my immediate family passed away, and I didn't cry at all at their funeral while everyone else did.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:12 am
by Brocken_Jr.
People tend to think I'm gay sometimes.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:30 am
by rupan
Maybe my incredible paranoia about some things, but I suppose that is to be expected from watching so many crime shows. I sometimes check my closet/all over the house when I get back from an outing.. :/ and I'm always having weird thoughts about suddenly getting killed or someone breaking into my house. I really hate being this way, though I've calmed down a bit and I'm not as bad as I used to be.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:06 am
by fapman
I have a good memory for obscure stuff, or some stuff that people don't expect someone to remember.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:02 am
by Liquidzilla
I don't remember anything I don't want to remember. I seriously can't recall anything bad happening to me after I go to sleep and wake up. My eyes also change colour depending on the season (spring is olive, summer is grey, autumn is browny and winter is blueish). I can never forgive someone once they've annoyed me for a while, I start to think of them in horrible ways and generally hate the sight of them. Also, people I hate become ugly and people I like/love become beautiful ^_^

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:44 am
by Jibo
Brocken_Jr. wrote:People tend to think I'm gay sometimes.

Wait.... you're not? Eh?

And HH is right, the pants make you the boss.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:56 am
by Happiness Punch!
I have amazing memory, people say. I use to remember exact dates and hours and names and numbers from years back. My friends think it's hella strange.

And another strange thing about me is that I am very very pale (but not albino).

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:01 am
by Phoenix223
I have imaginery friends (at 19, for heaven's sake!)

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 pm
by angels_gal
According to people my habit of sitting on the floor...... it's not that strange is it? other people do it too. seriously there's nothing wrong with it....is there?

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:51 am
by SomariFeyWright
Yipe. Don't know what'd be the weirdest thing about me, so I'll just name a few:

I hate romance.

I hate mature things, such as innuendos, certain unnamable body parts.

Still hate romance.

Talk to myself.

Love the greatness of censorship (Rock on, 4Kids!)

I hate hate HATE shipping! (even PhoenixXMaya, you low-lifes!)

Once again, my hatred for romance has not changed.

Which do you think is weirdest?

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:11 pm
by FVKWY
SomariFeyWright wrote:Yipe. Don't know what'd be the weirdest thing about me, so I'll just name a few:

I hate romance.

I hate mature things, such as innuendos, certain unnamable body parts.

Still hate romance.

Talk to myself.

Love the greatness of censorship (Rock on, 4Kids!)

I hate hate HATE shipping! (even PhoenixXMaya, you low-lifes!)

Once again, my hatred for romance has not changed.

Which do you think is weirdest?

So you'll never get married? What a shame. Cheer up, kid. Romance is awesome.

The weirdest thing about me? Probably what I've written at school.

1. Murder
2. Murder
3. Murder
4. Murder
5. Bloody murder

...at 11 years of age, I'm a murder fanatic, even though I'm scared of death myself. My favourite murder method is throat-slitting, btw.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:55 pm
by Romeo
I have an incredibly high tolerance level for everything. Then, when it all gets too much I rage and people are seriously freaked out. I would also never hit a person on purpose. Ever. I think that's tied in with the high tolerance. I have never properly punched someone out of anger. Words speak louder.

And I get on with females better than men. I think in the teenage years most boys are just stupid and I can't bear to be near most of them in our year. They're just plain moronic and blind to see anything other than their own little world. That said, there are a lot of bitchy girls at my school as well. Steer clear of them, too.

Oh, and I don't like music in the charts, which makes me an absolute freak, obviously.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:42 pm
by Mr. C
When I'm just casually standing around at home, I find myself in really girly poses...

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:09 pm
by Cold52
hmm...well

one thing thats strang i suppose is how i oddly seem to get better at art when i get back into it after a period of time of not doing anything artwise...

or perhaps my selective memory which i end up remembering the strangest or obscurest of things while i cant always seem to remember things i sometimes just did or things that should be easy to remember.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:38 am
by Yaragorm
Honestly when I really analyze myself and my individual qualities, they're not all too unique for anyone who's been on the internet longer than a few years. I think that what really sets me apart could be the combination of these cliche factors, which put together could register as unusual.

To list I am forgetful, stubborn yet often without a concrete opinion, gullible, obsessed with the Pokemon franchise, have an odd word choice, watch only cartoons on TV and on a regular basis, paranoid, easily frightened, hyperactive yet lazy, immature, old-fashioned despite my disdain towards nostalgia, and pretty random sometimes.

None of these are really unique, but I like to think I rarely see that in others.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:34 am
by Romeo
Cold52 wrote:or perhaps my selective memory which i end up remembering the strangest or obscurest of things while i cant always seem to remember things i sometimes just did or things that should be easy to remember.


This as well. I find myself easily remembering what we had for dinner two weeks ago on any day of the week, but when it comes to remembering why I opened a YouTube tab, I just completely forget.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:47 am
by jjaystar
I guess the weirdest thing about me is how emotional I get when pets die. To me, they're not just a regular companion, they're my babies, and when they die it's like you lose your baby... the problem? I've had waaay too many pets, so it only gets harder :yuusaku:
Also, I have cried at some point watching almost any movie, any tv series, or playing any video game (the exceptions would be playing Mortal Kombat and Grand Theft Auto, and watching cartoons like Spongebob Squarepants or Tom and Jerry, or Looneytoons and any of their movie variations)
I'm generally an over-emotional person....

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:33 am
by Marche Tobaye
Mourning a deceased pet is not strange at all.

I get bad flashbacks and sometimes I talk to myself.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:13 pm
by Javadoze
- Sometimes or most of the time when I'm thinking about something I have to walk in a repeating circle to formulate them. This is usually about something pointless as I can make more meaningful decisions just sitting down.

- This also goes for phone conversations too: I either walk in a circle, or if I am in a small space, I spontaneously exercise whilst doing so...

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:22 am
by jjaystar
Marche Tobaye wrote:Mourning a deceased pet is not strange at all.


I'm glad you think that...I guess everyone I know is emotionless...because I'm the only one who acts like that...even for anniversaries and stuff like that...

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 am
by TsarVlad
Even though I'm a small guy, I have been noted for having a crazy amount of strength, speed and endurance and have taken Wing Chun since I was 14. I have taken down people three times my weight and far taller than me in matches(and I'm pretty small). And I have a tendency to get really hyper for no reason or because I drank Gatorade. Generally people look at me with disbelief when they find this out.
That is one of the many strange things about me.(Another one is that my hair looks like a perfect faux hawk when I wake up...)

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:10 am
by DoMaya
I'm sorry I don't know what's strange about me because I'm never experienced the alternative.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:14 pm
by Neon Lemmy Koopa
Probably the most strange thing about me is when I'm thinking aloud. I'm a very analytic thinker thinker to begin with, but if I get deep into thought, it's to the point where I start holding conversations with myself out loud. Usually goes something like "Well if I do X, Y is most likely to happen, but then there is a 85% chance that Z may happen as well, ergo I should do....". This normally happens when I'm working on my computer or trying to decide on something.

As for other things, many people tell me my "perfect" grasp of English is strange. I think it's just my refusal to use slang.
Math is fun to me.
Most of the time I prefer to be alone than around others,
I'm fine being "just friends" with females and have no desire for a relationship
Typing code at a computer is more fun than anything to me.
And my afro. I consider my afro strange.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:40 pm
by BSX
I have to single something out? Aaah this'll be hard. Let's just list a few things:

1) I talk to myself and think out loud quite frequently.
2) I will be daft and silly no matter the situation. There's only a couple of exceptions.
3) Non-sequiturs are at my command.
4) I can come up with a pun using virtually any word.
5) I can walk around someone else's house without footwear on but it feels weird if I walk around my own without slippers.
6) I get really uncomfortable when people talk about erh female parts...

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 pm
by Mr. C
BSX wrote:1) I talk to myself and think out loud quite frequently.
Similar to this: When a thought/scenario plays itself out in my head, I often mumble parts of it out loud without realising.

I also have a habit of sarcastically pretending not to know something, especially when its something I feel awkward about. I KNOW about it, but I pretend I don't in a sarcastic way.
...I need to learn that it NEVER works in my favour and makes me look like a dumbass. ¬_¬

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:05 am
by VCM
I'm Brazilian and I like to speak and write in Portuguese very much, but when I think to myself, I automatically do it in English. Just like that, automatically.

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:10 pm
by Blak The Great
I'd say that I've always argued with people using illogical logic. If that's considered trolling then well I guess I've been doing just that since I was in elementary school.