Page 1 of 36

What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:53 pm
by folizzle_!
I currently have Lexington (Joey Pea Pot With A Monkey Face) by Chiodos in my head.
What about you guys?

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:35 pm
by Perrydotto
Sadly, YMCA by the Village People.
Curse you, Elite Beat Agents! Curse you so much!

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:38 pm
by neoswordmaster
Last night while "brainstorming" fanfic ideas, the Cardcaptor Sakura opening theme got into my head.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:52 pm
by denerop
At the moment, the samurai always wins from pw tmp.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:37 pm
by KrazyKaro
My chemical Romance - I'm not okay.

But you really need to listen to me!
Because i'm telling the thruth!
I'm okay! Trust me!

I'm NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear i say this to my dad when i come home from school everyday,

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:02 pm
by RoundedEdge
I'm not sure where this came from, because I haven't heard the whole song or anything, but I have Poker Face stuck in my head. Like, Lady Gaga *shudders*

Also, interesting tidbit: The technical term for having a song stuck in your head is having 'earworm'. Try telling your friends you have earworm next time you have a song stuck in your head, and look at their reactions.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:26 pm
by P!ATD
KrazyKaro wrote:My chemical Romance - I'm not okay.

But you really need to listen to me!
Because i'm telling the thruth!
I'm okay! Trust me!

I'm NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear i say this to my dad when i come home from school everyday,

My Chemical Romance. :bellboy: They were my obsession before Panic! At The Disco and PW.

Anyway, I've Lady Gaga's Just Dance stuck in my head, but it's my own fault, since I was playing it on the guitar a few minutes ago. :will:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:47 pm
by Duclis
"Word Up!" by Cameo

I was reading about the cover version and now it's there. :/

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:37 am
by AoN
Two Christmas songs are stuck in my head now:

Christmas in our Hearts - Jose Mari Chan
Pasko Na! (Translation: It's Christmas!) - Bukas Palad

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:13 pm
by Tacas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuU3tXSyfKc

This one :/ Since yesterday. :payne:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:21 pm
by xylophone220
This.

I had it stuck in my head for ages, then got rid of it- then made the tragic mistake of grabbing the instrumental and it all started up again, even worse.
The dance is bloody ludicrous, but hell.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:27 pm
by P!ATD
Ignorance by Paramore. I love the song, but when it's stuck in your head for oh, about ten hours, it turns crap. :edgeworth:

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:42 pm
by Duclis
The Super Mario Bros. remix of "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails. o__0

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:45 pm
by Electroboy
The unused song from AA.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:47 pm
by nekonohime
The entire Parappa The Rapper soundtrack

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:55 pm
by LySs
"Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga

Those goddamn catchy lyrics of hers.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:25 pm
by Yaragorm
Spoiler: Spirit Tracks spoilers
The song Zelda sings at the end.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:46 pm
by Catgrenade
nekonohime wrote:The entire Parappa The Rapper soundtrack


Car sooooooooooong.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:55 am
by Zeronos
Harry Chapin - Cat's in the Cradle

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:26 am
by silentxfilmstar
LySs wrote:"Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga

Those goddamn catchy lyrics of hers.

Good gravy Marie, I know what you mean. That song has been stuck in my head for the past 2 or 3 days. It's finally out of my head...for now.

Now I have Abracadabra-Brown Eyed Girls stuck in my head.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 pm
by xylophone220
silentxfilmstar wrote:Now I have Abracadabra-Brown Eyed Girls stuck in my head.

...So do I.

It's... not quite the same just listening to it without watching the video...

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:14 pm
by KrazyKaro
Sugar we're going down - Fall out boy.
Well the chorus plus this line.
Isn't it messed up how much i want to be him.
Kinda singin thanks fr the memories aswell.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:50 pm
by Marche Tobaye
This.

Not exactly a song, but it certainly qualifies.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:14 pm
by Electroboy
Minor Circuit Theme (I think) from Punchout!! on Wii.
Kinda suits my mood.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:01 pm
by Yaragorm
Many HeartGold/SoulSilver songs have been stuck in my head.

But this one keeps popping up like every few minutes...

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:04 pm
by silentxfilmstar
xylophone220 wrote:
silentxfilmstar wrote:Now I have Abracadabra-Brown Eyed Girls stuck in my head.

...So do I.

It's... not quite the same just listening to it without watching the video...

I know what you mean hehe :D I can't stop dancing it either XD

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:55 pm
by Duclis
"Our Truth" by Lacuna Coil

Not that I'm complaining, I like that song. >__>

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:06 pm
by P!ATD
I've Shakin' Steven's 'Merry Christmas Everyone' stuck in my head now. XD

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:07 pm
by Yaragorm
This song now.

But I want it to stay in my head forever.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:33 am
by P!ATD
Now I've got Moondance by Van Morrison stuck in my head. :hobohodo: Great song.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:25 am
by mainframe004
DragonForce - Valley of the Damned

Their fans today are mostly comprised of people addicted to Through the Fire and Flames. They seem to have no respect for DragonForce's roots. v_v

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:26 am
by Yaragorm
Several Low Tide's Day carols are in my head now.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:00 am
by Mr. Bear Jew
Check My Brain is on repeat until I play one of my new CDs, which is distressing since the new Alice In Chains album is made of boring and rubbish.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:12 pm
by KrazyKaro
Without me - eminem.
That and this line from a diffrent song.
"Isn't it messed up how much i want to be him."
When I'm doing my comic that line always pops up. Kinda reminds me of Karoline

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:04 pm
by LySs
Now I have "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha stuck in my head

and I fucking HATE that song.

Remember kids, just because a song is catchy, doesn't always mean it's good.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:09 pm
by Electroboy
I was wrong in my last post, it was Minor Circuit Title Bout. Sigh.
Now, though, O^2 from Kirby 64.

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:10 pm
by Finnemore
P!ATD wrote:My Chemical Romance. :bellboy: They were my obsession before Panic! At The Disco and PW.

Anyway, I've Lady Gaga's Just Dance stuck in my head, but it's my own fault, since I was playing it on the guitar a few minutes ago. :will:


I love you. I really do.

Anyhoo, Save It For The Bedroom by YouMeAtSix.

SO AMAZING LIVE. <3

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:10 pm
by Loppy
THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG SOUNDTRACK BAWWWW

God I love Zero Two's theme <3

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:23 pm
by edgeygavin
It desn't matter how many other songs I listen too. It will always be this annoying, yet catchy song...

Re: What song is stuck in YOUR head?

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:26 pm
by nekonohime
The Cutey Honey theme. Once you hear this it will never leave. Seriously.