Official Court Records Thread
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
Official Court Records Thread
This is the official thread for comments / questions / suggestions for the Court Records website.
If you see typos, factual errors, visible spoilers - things like that - please comment so I can fix them!
If you think there's a vital section missing on the page, please comment!
Right now I'm focusing on finishing the Case Descriptions section. And when that's done, it's back to Animations.
Big thanks to everyone for their compliments and support. Court Records wouldn't exist if not for all the help I've gotten from you fans
If you see typos, factual errors, visible spoilers - things like that - please comment so I can fix them!
If you think there's a vital section missing on the page, please comment!
Right now I'm focusing on finishing the Case Descriptions section. And when that's done, it's back to Animations.
Big thanks to everyone for their compliments and support. Court Records wouldn't exist if not for all the help I've gotten from you fans
-
CantFaketheFunk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
- Location: NC, NJ, MN
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
With the smilies... mousing over chinami gives you "Chimani," though the code itself is correct. Happy!Miles is "Edgy," that probably should be "Edgey." Likewise, it's "Maggy" when it should be "Maggey." Assuming that "Uramidn" is intentional, though maybe just "Urami" would be more convenient >.>... "Enguard," should that be "Engarde"? "Devasque" ... I guess that's intentional. "Missle" should be "Missile." "Testimony" is the click-code for both small green 'testimony' and big blue 'witness testimony,' but it only returns the big blue.
Some of those might be intentional, but some of them are probably errors. HOpe that helped!
Some of those might be intentional, but some of them are probably errors. HOpe that helped!
(Awesome sig art by Axl99!)-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
No no, They're all errors. I was rushing through uploading 109 Smilies obviously an error or six slipped by
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
CantFaketheFunk
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2501
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
- Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
- Location: NC, NJ, MN
- Contact:
-
Blademaster_Orca
- Moderators

- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am
- Custom Title: Master of sharp things!
- Location: New York City
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Very minor, but the GS4 Screenshots Page has the title of "Screenshots from PW:JFA" instead of GS4 to me.
-
BowBowHead
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:41 pm
- Custom Title: The original Gingibitah!
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
I'd just like to point out that the link to Dee's sprite sheet in the Animations section is broken.

-
Apeman1813
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:46 am
- Custom Title: The Missing Link
- Location: Florida, USA
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Umm, I was wondering if this thread is for the website only or if it doubles for board suggestions as well? Or should there be a separate stiky thread for board suggestions? Anywho, I'll just go ahead and post this here.
I really like what you've done with the topic icons! It's nice to see that they so different and suiting.
But, What about the regular and hot topics? Can we replace those as well?
Maybe these for hot topics (don't have to be sideways, but I thought it was better that way):
Read:
Unread/New posts:
And maybe something like faded and brightened autopsy reports for regular small topics? (sorry, I would've uploaded some edits but my computer has been slowing down with internet connection lately)
I really like what you've done with the topic icons! It's nice to see that they so different and suiting.
But, What about the regular and hot topics? Can we replace those as well?Maybe these for hot topics (don't have to be sideways, but I thought it was better that way):
Read:

Unread/New posts:

And maybe something like faded and brightened autopsy reports for regular small topics? (sorry, I would've uploaded some edits but my computer has been slowing down with internet connection lately)
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Hmm, maybe I should make an independent thread for forum suggestions et al, just so we stay organized and the suggestions don't trounce eachother.
Anyways, back when these forums were in developement mode, I was playing with different icons for the regular topics, but nothing I made really suited my fancy. If we can make/find something that works, I don't see why we can't replace them. Though, I'm not too sure about the Magatama or however you spell it, might be a little too important looking for regular topics... though I do like the variations between read and unread.
Perhaps if we're going with our theme of a stack of books, and a single book for announcements and stickies, maybe an envelope or a sheet of paper or something...
Anyways, back when these forums were in developement mode, I was playing with different icons for the regular topics, but nothing I made really suited my fancy. If we can make/find something that works, I don't see why we can't replace them. Though, I'm not too sure about the Magatama or however you spell it, might be a little too important looking for regular topics... though I do like the variations between read and unread.
Perhaps if we're going with our theme of a stack of books, and a single book for announcements and stickies, maybe an envelope or a sheet of paper or something...
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
El Huesudo II
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 136
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:27 pm
- Custom Title: VERA LOOK
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Wooster wrote:Hmm, maybe I should make an independent thread for forum suggestions et al, just so we stay organized and the suggestions don't trounce eachother.
Anyways, back when these forums were in developement mode, I was playing with different icons for the regular topics, but nothing I made really suited my fancy. If we can make/find something that works, I don't see why we can't replace them. Though, I'm not too sure about the Magatama or however you spell it, might be a little too important looking for regular topics... though I do like the variations between read and unread.
Perhaps if we're going with our theme of a stack of books, and a single book for announcements and stickies, maybe an envelope or a sheet of paper or something...
However, the Magatama fits perfectly with the Psyche Locked closed topic, you know ;)
Plus, I found a mistake in Phoenix's info back on Court Records' character list.
The voice actor identified as Phoenix's (or rather Naruhodou's) voice on the TGS special isn't the same voice that does Kazuki Mutou on Busou Renkin (that one's Fukuyama Jun).

A rather otaku-esque mistake point-out, but meh.
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
-
Manfred von Karma
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 155
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
- Custom Title: Sawao Yamanaka, singer for the pillows
- Location: Happy Nowhere Village
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Both the scroll over information and code for the Marvin Grossberg smilie say "grossburg."
is not a big castle, he's a big mountain!
is not a big castle, he's a big mountain!-
dullahan1
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6664
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
- Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
- Location: IN SPACE!
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
i know this is minor, but on Ben and Trilo's background, it says "Not much is known about Ven and Trilo's history, other than they were present at the accident six months ago." instead of saying ben and trilo.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)
I feel the same
-
Gumshoe
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 343
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:03 pm
- Custom Title: ...
- Location: Chicago, North side y'all.
Re: Official Court Records Thread
CantFaketheFunk wrote:With the smilies... mousing over chinami gives you "Chimani," though the code itself is correct. Happy!Miles is "Edgy," that probably should be "Edgey." Likewise, it's "Maggy" when it should be "Maggey." Assuming that "Uramidn" is intentional, though maybe just "Urami" would be more convenient >.>... "Enguard," should that be "Engarde"? "Devasque" ... I guess that's intentional. "Missle" should be "Missile." "Testimony" is the click-code for both small green 'testimony' and big blue 'witness testimony,' but it only returns the big blue.
Some of those might be intentional, but some of them are probably errors. HOpe that helped!
all that, plus angel's should be 'angel' not 'angle' and 'Grossberg' not 'Grossburg'.

-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
To Donators:
I've updated the groups for donators. Unfortunately, if you didn't sign up to this forum with the same email you donated from, I have no idea if you donated or not! So if you know you donated but aren't in the donor group, email from the address you used to donate, telling me your fourm name.
I've updated the groups for donators. Unfortunately, if you didn't sign up to this forum with the same email you donated from, I have no idea if you donated or not! So if you know you donated but aren't in the donor group, email from the address you used to donate, telling me your fourm name.
-
T3nshiTomoda
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 174
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:45 pm
- Custom Title: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
- Location: New york city, NY
Re: Official Court Records Thread
how can you view someone elses profile?
it was available in the other forum by clicking on the username on their posts
it was available in the other forum by clicking on the username on their posts
-
ButzPuff
- Donor

- Posts: 4796
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
- Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
- Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
@T3nshiTomoda: Under each post's sig, you can see 2 buttons on near the lower left side of post. The First button which kinda looks like a ID card, lets you see a Person's Profile.
-
T3nshiTomoda
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 174
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:45 pm
- Custom Title: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
- Location: New york city, NY
Re: Official Court Records Thread
cool. thanks for the info :)
-
Mikker
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm
- Custom Title: Struck by a blunt objection
- Location: Denmark
Re: Official Court Records Thread
I saw some of the screenshots I ripped not posted on the side, and DS Wellington is not up.
And theres alot of red x's on GS3 charracters profiles.
And theres alot of red x's on GS3 charracters profiles.

-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
I think I'm missing quite a bit from you Mikker.
I'll fix the x's but the reason DS Wellington isn't up is because the one I have is resized oddly (same thing that happened to Aiga at one point, oddly...). I'm also missing some of DS Dee, Larry, Adrian, and Yanni. And the sprite version of 1-3s case' art.
Is all your stuff in your photobucket? 'Cause I'll just skim through later to pick up what I missed.
I'll fix the x's but the reason DS Wellington isn't up is because the one I have is resized oddly (same thing that happened to Aiga at one point, oddly...). I'm also missing some of DS Dee, Larry, Adrian, and Yanni. And the sprite version of 1-3s case' art.Is all your stuff in your photobucket? 'Cause I'll just skim through later to pick up what I missed.
-
Mikker
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm
- Custom Title: Struck by a blunt objection
- Location: Denmark
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Yeah, everything should be up. If it's not in the Phoeinx Wright folder, I probably have it in the main folder.

-
jamar
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 194
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:21 am
- Custom Title: "What is this...?"
- Location: Shanghai, China
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Just wondering- why isn't the picture of Older Ema up in her character profile on the site? Like how Phoenix has a picture of his face from GS3-1 as well as his "normal" face on the site (although apparently his "hobo" face is in a separate profile).
Future Edgeworth!-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
It's because I made her a GS4 profile, except...I realize now that I forgot to link it from the Characters page. Thanks for the reminder!
Any GS4 characters who are returning from Phoenix's series will get new profile pages, to avoid confusion for anyone who is just getting into the series.
Any GS4 characters who are returning from Phoenix's series will get new profile pages, to avoid confusion for anyone who is just getting into the series.
-
Blademaster_Orca
- Moderators

- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am
- Custom Title: Master of sharp things!
- Location: New York City
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Croik wrote:Any GS4 characters who are returning from Phoenix's series will get new profile pages, to avoid confusion for anyone who is just getting into the series.
In that case, are you going to put links to their old profiles, as you did for Phoenix, and vice-versa?
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
-
Wizard Anon
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 181
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:10 pm
- Custom Title: That's one of my rules.
Re: Official Court Records Thread
You will see this on all of my posts. I used this account when I was 13-14 and some of the content I am not happy about. I am sorry to anyone who read my posts and was rightfully offended by any of it. I will likely not use this website again, just FYI.
Last edited by Wizard Anon on Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
It's her GS4 profile. It's not really a spoiler anymore... (especially since I didn't say how she was involved)
-
Mikker
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm
- Custom Title: Struck by a blunt objection
- Location: Denmark
-
Daramue
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 327
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:26 pm
- Custom Title: Zvarri!
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Usually I'm not a big fan of change, but I really like the new forum. Just noticed there was a new one today. Looking good so far.
Oh, and Croik, your avatar made me chuckle, as I'm in the middle of playing hotel dusk right now. They do use that word a lot. And Kyle Hyde is amazing.
Oh, and Croik, your avatar made me chuckle, as I'm in the middle of playing hotel dusk right now. They do use that word a lot. And Kyle Hyde is amazing.

-
Manfred von Karma
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 155
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
- Custom Title: Sawao Yamanaka, singer for the pillows
- Location: Happy Nowhere Village
Re: Official Court Records Thread
I just noticed that the forum link on in the Audio section links to the invisionfree board.
-
Prosecutor Payne
- Suspect

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:49 am
Re: Official Court Records Thread
What's up with the
[Google] Bot. Members?
[Google] Bot. Members?
I am not Winston.
I am not Winston.
I am not Winston.
We clear? Good.
So, I was laying on my bed, looking up at the stars, and then I thought, "where the hell is my ceiling?"
I am not Winston.
I am not Winston.
We clear? Good.
So, I was laying on my bed, looking up at the stars, and then I thought, "where the hell is my ceiling?"
-
Mikker
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:12 pm
- Custom Title: Struck by a blunt objection
- Location: Denmark
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Prosecutor Payne wrote:What's up with the
[Google] Bot. Members?
Search engine bots.
Never seen those before?

-
Enacre
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:31 am
- Custom Title: Not a morning person.
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Mikker wrote:Search engine bots.
Never seen those before?
I know I haven't. What exactly do they do?
-
Blademaster_Orca
- Moderators

- Posts: 2011
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am
- Custom Title: Master of sharp things!
- Location: New York City
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Enacre wrote:I know I haven't. What exactly do they do?
They index the ever-changing pages from the forum for searching in their respective search engines, and have to come back every once in a while to get all of the updates and such. I was surprised to see them in the list, too, until I was told what they are. I knew the bots existed, just not that they actively showed up in the active members list.
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Actaully, this forum comes preconfigured to track 50 bots and spiders.... and we've only been hit by the following...
Alexa
Ask Jeeves
Google Adsense
Google
Heritrix [Crawler]
MSN
MSNbot Media
Yahoo
And yes, Google Adsense is different from Google etc...
Alexa
Ask Jeeves
Google Adsense
Heritrix [Crawler]
MSN
MSNbot Media
Yahoo
And yes, Google Adsense is different from Google etc...
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
Object
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 181
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:56 pm
- Custom Title: fwee
- Location: Coventry, United Kingdom
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Googlebot always seems to be here.
-
Wooster
- Admin

- Posts: 3449
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 pm
- Custom Title: Deputy of Self-Esteem
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
*shrug* I guess that would imply that Google is the most agressive search engine?
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
-
Impulse
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 836
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:54 pm
- Custom Title: Queen Of The Mods
- Location: England, the land of scones and Doctor Who.
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Just posting to say that there's a visible spoiler on Godot's character page. First one, relating to GS3 Case 5. 


-
FoWo
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:19 pm
- Custom Title: LAWYERS ARE GOO!!
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
It's more of an optional addition to Edgeworth's and Phoenix' character file, but I'm a fan of trivia and when I noticed the game says it, I though I'd let you know. Anyway...
In GS1 case 5 it says that Edgeworth isn't good with heighs and apparently he's an allergic, too. Poor guy.
And in GS2 case 2 while questioning Ini on trial, Phoenix says he's and onlychild.
That was all.
In GS1 case 5 it says that Edgeworth isn't good with heighs and apparently he's an allergic, too. Poor guy.
And in GS2 case 2 while questioning Ini on trial, Phoenix says he's and onlychild.
That was all.

Gaming Phoenix Wright: Justice for all / Hotel Dusk - Room 215 / Elite Beat Agents
Reading Pratchett... again... still...
Listening to more or less everything, really...
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
FoWo wrote:In GS1 case 5 it says that Edgeworth isn't good with heighs and apparently he's an allergic, too. Poor guy.
Allergic to what?

Just posting to say that there's a visible spoiler on Godot's character page. First one, relating to GS3 Case 5.
Which do you mean?
-
FoWo
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:19 pm
- Custom Title: LAWYERS ARE GOO!!
- Location: Germany
- Contact:
Re: Official Court Records Thread
Croik wrote:Allergic to what?
Flowers, I belive. I think Phoenix mentions that when you examine the flowers Wendy gave Edgeworth. But it's a while since I wrote that down, I'm not completely sure.
I'll check that!
ETA: Okay, so the allergic thing doesn't turn up when you check the bouquet for the first time, though I'm sure I read it. (I'm fangirly enough to check everything again when I entered his office, so maybe that comes later. They do say different thing about it when you check at different times.)
But he's afraid of heights nontheless. And Gumshoe's said to get the files for him. Or that's what Phoenix thinks.

Gaming Phoenix Wright: Justice for all / Hotel Dusk - Room 215 / Elite Beat Agents
Reading Pratchett... again... still...
Listening to more or less everything, really...







