Page 1 of 1

Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:41 pm
by Kaden Rapius
Ok, seeing that i'm making new sprite poses for my Avatar Character, I got some Animations of him now.

->Creds to Revfirst for Helping doing the skincolour for Closeup.
->HUGE Creds to Darzie for Animating them.

These Sprites was made by using:
-Phoenix's Body
-Edgeworth's Hair
-Gregory Edgeworth's Glasses (Character Sprited by Android 21)

*The Glasses on the Closeup was done by me, but as you can see, they still need fine tuning*

Ok, here we Go:

Image --- Closeup

Image --- Happily Talking

Image --- Talking Seriously

Image --- OBJECTION!

Image --- OMGWTFOHSHT!

Image --- Bring It On... *NEW*

I'll add some more up later, and also the sheet to this (Seeing my last one had some..*Ahem*.'Flaws' >>)

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:43 pm
by The Sandwich
Ah my darling animations!

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:37 pm
by Android 21 3/7
His objection head looks weird.

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:38 pm
by MoronSonOfBoron
It's the glasses. They don't really follow the tilt and contour of his face.

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:37 pm
by The Sandwich
I just animated em so don't blame me.

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:43 pm
by Android 21 3/7
Also, I don't think glasses bounce when you blink. I wearing them right now and trying it out. They don't move at all.

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:45 pm
by Kaden Rapius
Android 21 3/7 wrote:His objection head looks weird.

In what way? The Colour? The Glasses?

MoronSonOfBoron wrote:It's the glasses. They don't really follow the tilt and contour of his face.

Yhea, I had Trouble trying to do the glasses, any tips on how to make it so?

Android 21 3/7 wrote:Also, I don't think glasses bounce when you blink. I wearing them right now and trying it out. They don't move at all.

Yhea I have glasses aswell (Well why else wold my char have glasses >>;), I thought it would be a Nice effect.

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:23 pm
by Android 21 3/7
Kaden Rapius wrote:
Android 21 3/7 wrote:His objection head looks weird.

In what way? The Colour? The Glasses?


It's his head. It's shaped oddly.

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:49 pm
by Kaden Rapius
Android 21 3/7 wrote:
Kaden Rapius wrote:
Android 21 3/7 wrote:His objection head looks weird.

In what way? The Colour? The Glasses?


It's his head. It's shaped oddly.


Hmm, It doesn't look oddly shaped to me.

Maybe i should put up how I made these sprites...

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:45 pm
by Allan's Aokage
I like these.

PArticuarly the new one.

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:56 am
by Ryu
UN GAFAS... uh..... hmm....

I mean,

The spectacles' perspective is wrong. You should look at Kirihito for reference.

Re: Kaden Rapius's Sprites

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:56 am
by Luke_Atmey
Kaden, those are awesome! And very well made, too! When I first saw them, I was completely blown away!

Kudos to you! I hope to see more expressions ^_^