Page 1 of 11

Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:48 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Image


Photoshop is my love~ I adore making graphics - sigs, avatars, banners, wallpapers, anything really. I'm not nearly as good as some of the other amazing artists on here, but I decided to give it a shot.

Spoiler: Sigs
Image
Image
Image
Image
^^ Taken by Aerrow
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image (Taken by Nudalman)
Image
Image
Image
Image


Spoiler: Avatars
ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Spoiler: Wallpaper(s)


Spoiler: Trauma Team sigs
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Spoiler: TWEWY avatars
Image Image Image Image Image


Spoiler: Professor Layton - Unwound Future
Image Image Image Image Image


Spoiler: PONIES
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
(Fluttershy av taken by Nudalman)


Image
Image


You're very welcome to use anything from here, but please give credit and also tell me. There can't be two people running around with the same sig, after all :shoe:

I'll take any request I can get my hands on - if you have any specifications please, uh, specify them =P And also try to specify a size, since I always tend to make avatars/sigs too large.

Re: Midnight Jasper's House of Horrors~

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:51 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Bumpity-bump for a new av. Also because my actual bump button seems to have gone AWOL...
Image

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:36 pm
by PandaPrinzessin
I love your Cammy sig- this stuff is really nice! Keep it up <3

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:34 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Why thank you very much~! <3

Franzy avatar~ Whoop de doo da

Image

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:41 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Bump for a Vera set~ Image
Image

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:59 am
by Marinakoko17
I can't describe it in words... I think it's awesome.

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:33 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Wow, thank you so much! I'm flattered to get a comment from someone who makes as stunning graphics as you do~ =)

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 am
by SnowWright
Wow, these are beautiful :pearl-blush: Hope you get some requests!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:45 am
by Midnight Jasper
Heheh, me too =P I'm really running low on inspiration around now. Thanks very much! (BTW, I adore your avatar =D)

Dahlia set~ Image
Image

Aaaand here's my new av, for the hell of it-
Image
<3 Layton~
For some reason I'm always associating Edgeworth with purple instead of his trademark magenta. Hmm...

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 am
by SnowWright
Thanks :) Can I please have the Vera set?? (If it's available). I also like the new dahlia set and edgy avatar. Somehow the edgey one reminds me of Professor Layton xD.

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:30 am
by Midnight Jasper
Yes, of course! Credit please, if you don't mind~ Thanks again!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:34 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Bump~
Yes, I haven't just been playing Soulsilver, I've seriously been sleeping working!
Image

And I made two versions of this -
Image Image
Green is purdyful :3

It's way too soon for another bump, so I'll just add this:
Image

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:31 pm
by AoN
Aw, these are wonderful pieces~ I'd take the Mia one if only...well, I just can't get myself to replace my sprite avi with a box avi. *sigh* Keep it up~

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:40 am
by SnowWright
The new ones are lovely :pearly:

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:46 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Thank you both very much~ =)
Image
I don't normally like using tutorials, but I wanted to pick up some tips and make it look purdyful. I think it came out pretty well, which rarely happens for me XD

Image
Here I tried to imitate the style of the first one, but without a tutorial so I got a lot more freedom. I just can't get enough of these chibis; they're too adorable :3

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:02 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Wow, haven't updated here in a while.

Bu~ump
Image

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:20 pm
by denerop
I love your graphics!
I might give you a request if i'm sure about what i actually want in my signature, if you'd like.
As an extra tip i advise you to post all you work also in the first post :)

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:45 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Thank you very much! That would be a good idea, I guess =P

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:18 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Bump~

Franziska = love
Image
I'll probably make a sig for this as well, but for now I really want to make a banner or something about the election. Fun times =D

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:24 pm
by Coffee Prosecutor
I really like your work
It's very good, too
I always admire persons which can make such things
one of my favs are the Mia and the pearl avyvs and the Cammy and Order in court sigs
Keep up the fine work!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:07 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Thanks much! =)

Sig to match the av~ Franziska is just too much fun to play around with.
Image

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:37 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Super-Bump/Necro~

Image
Image
Image
I'll probably finish off the other three... sometime. Heh.
Half term, woooo~!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:25 pm
by Coffee Prosecutor
Midnight Jasper wrote:Super-Bump/Necro~

Image
Image
Image
I'll probably finish off the other three... sometime. Heh.
Half term, woooo~!

woah they are awesome
esp the first one
Kinda reminds me of AA

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:30 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Thank you very much! Aheh, I was thinking of all the AAI promotional stuff when I made that "Forensics" one.

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:37 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Bumps~
Image

Two versions, 'cuz I got bored
Image
Image

Just one left~

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:33 am
by AoN
Pwetty! 8D XD Yes, commenting again, but they're tremendous anyway, so...Ready for a request? (will post later)

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:37 am
by Midnight Jasper
Ooh yes, thank you very much! Requests, squee~

Image
Trying to animate it, but frickin' .gif messes with the quality so much.
Well, that's my Trauma Team set done. Woohoo~!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:50 am
by AoN
Ooh, cool set~ And an orthopedic...I have a fractured left radius o.0

But moving on...
Signature Request
Size: 600 x 180
Image(s):
Spoiler: I know it's an image, but just in case XD
Image

plus a picture of an Oscar in the background
Color(s): Black, red
Text: Tiffany (next line) Singing Sensation

You can be playful with the style, so I'll leave you to it!
Thanks, merci, arigato, grazie, salamat, gracias, and all those other big signs of appreciation~ *glomps*

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Image

Is this okay? If you'd like anything changed about it then just ask =)

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:14 am
by AoN
Whoops, sorry for not being a bit more specific the first time.The sig's really lovely now, but could you please make the font...gold? And maybe try giving her a spotlight or confetti or something? I know that would be pretty easy, but I can do it if it's too much trouble. :keiko: Thanks so much again~

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:30 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Heheh, sure. Is it okay now? Sparklified it and made it gold =)
Image

And you're very welcome :3

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 pm
by Tombstoner
Amazing work. I looked at a few threads, but this definitely seemed the best.
Could I please have a few pictures, sig height but in squares (under one fifth of the length allowed), to advertise my fangame? Here is what they should look like:
1. Ron DeLite, in his yelling pose, with large text above him saying "The judge was" and below it saying "MUUUUURDERED!" (the amount of "U"s don't matter, but try as many as it fits until it's a few pixels from the edges), with "Risey Quon" written small in the lower left corner. (some sort of light background, probably whitish green would best)
2. The defendant lobby (from Apollo Justice) background, with large text saying "GET IN HERE OR LOSE", and "The Bailiff" written small in the lower left corner.
3. Phoenix Wright, pointing, with the "Hold it!" thing on the background, and written big, "Never mind.", with "Phoenix Wright" written small in the lower left corner. (some cool blue background would be best)
4. Godot, in his grinning forward pose, with "Idiot." (Godot isn't an idiot; he's calling Phoenix that) written big, and "Godot" written small in the lower left corner. (some cool green background would be best)
5. Mike Meekins, in his salute pose, with large text above him saying "PENALTY!" and at the bottom of the image saying "That's my job!", with "New Judge" written small in the lower left corner. (some cool turquoise background would be best)
Much thanks if you can do it. Please don't feel obliged to finish these quickly, either.

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 pm
by Midnight Jasper
Editing fail. Stupid Jasper does not understand teh internetz :yogi:

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm
by Tombstoner
Perhaps simply make them avatar size, then. I may request a sig for the game later, but if you could do them avatar size that would be great!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm
by Midnight Jasper
I edited my post without noticing you had posted -_-

Anywho, is this alright for the first one?
Image

If there's anything you'd like me to change, please let me know =)

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:54 am
by Tombstoner
Midnight Jasper wrote:I edited my post without noticing you had posted -_-

Anywho, is this alright for the first one?
Image

If there's anything you'd like me to change, please let me know =)

Great! That's just how I wanted it! Good luck with the rest!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:39 pm
by Midnight Jasper
How're these?

Image
Somehow, it looks inexplicably disco :phoenix:

Image

Image
Image
I couldn't decide between the two fonts, so...

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 pm
by Tombstoner
Wow! You work fast! I like the second bailiff one better, I think. Good luck on the last one, and expect to see Mechanic1c and I use these as our avatars soon!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:42 pm
by Midnight Jasper
A~nd here's the last one:
Image
Heheh, I went kinda crazy. If you think it's too loud I can always tone it down a little.

Thanks for the requests, and please remember to credit =)

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:51 pm
by Tombstoner
Midnight Jasper wrote:A~nd here's the last one:
Image
Heheh, I went kinda crazy. If you think it's too loud I can always tone it down a little.

Thanks for the requests, and please remember to credit =)

The craziness fits him well, as you will see when the game is released. :sawit:
Thanks very much! I'll change my avatar soon.