I love pop culture references, but am pretty oblivious to them. The only ones I got were
"Badger badger badger badger" - Edgeworth, Case 3 MUSHROOM MUSHROOM "The times are a-changin." - Badd, Case 5? "You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby" - Paraphrased, Kay, Case?
Miles Edgeworth: Lance Amano, I accuse you of killing Oliver Deacon in the haunted house with the revolver!
From the board game, Clue.
thehypnoticllama wrote:I love pop culture references, but am pretty oblivious to them.
You're not the only one. I don't know much about pop culture, but it's nice to actually understand one, so I think it's cool how the localization added these in.
That Clue thing seems to come up again in this online game, The Ship. There's a random candlestick as a weapon, which leads to the game saying "LeetKiller87 killed their quarry Hunt3r with a candlestick in the foyer"
The Scooby reference was awesome, though I think it did feel a little mood-killing.
I'm gone for so long, and the colors got all psychedelic! Woohoo!
Oh, there's also something in case 1 Gumshoe says something like "Holy *missing word* Mr Edgeworth!" But I don't remember what was it. In case you don't know, from the classic batman, or something
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:We have no dreams at all or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way — not at all or in an interesting manner.
"Excuse me for asking! It seems the prince is actually a princess!"
Edgey says this when you press Lance's statement about being abducted in the morning. It's not as direct as some other references, but I think having "Excuse me" and "princess" right next to each other is a bit too much to be a coincidence :P
"Excuse me for asking! It seems the prince is actually a princess!"
Edgey says this when you press Lance's statement about being abducted in the morning. It's not as direct as some other references, but I think having "Excuse me" and "princess" right next to each other is a bit too much to be a coincidence :P
Auraion wrote:Oh, there's also something in case 1 Gumshoe says something like "Holy *missing word* Mr Edgeworth!" But I don't remember what was it. In case you don't know, from the classic batman, or something
I believe it's "Holy suitcases, Mr. Edgeworth!"
And, oh lawdy, the internet has invaded Ace Attorney. Edgeworth: I believe the correct term is "You fail."
Currently seeking adoption. It's so lonely out here...
Lone Wolf & Cub! The steel samurai wheeling his child in the cart. It wasn't exactly subtle, but anyone who knows the series would recognize it right away. Like me :D