Page 1 of 29
SuperAj3's Sprites!
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:47 am
by SuperAj3
Sprites which I have contributed to the AAOC Collection for usage are free to use for
non-commercial (non-monetary) purposes only.
For any commercial use, please contact me directly.
Usage of any of my art/sprites to add to the database of, or train an AI image generator is
strictly prohibited.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:54 am
by GantStare
Wow, these are some really greate revamps/sprites. Even better then mine. What program do you use for textures?
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:13 pm
by Lemonade
Awesome!:D
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:33 pm
by Zinle
Don't take this badly, but too much shading is allways too much.
Take that more like a hint.
Also (as ironic this is to say after the thing abowe) the Godots hairline could use some more shading.
Meh. Good start.
Hope to see some more.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:45 pm
by Golden Luxray
looking good all i can say is the first maya one....i think her cothes are too bright

Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:30 pm
by FenrirDarkWolf
Nice sprites, love the Wellington, will you be doing more?

Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:44 am
by The Pezman
BuddyFaith wrote:Nice sprites, love the Wellington, will you be doing more?

Ditto. I was actually looking for someone to fill in the bottom half of Wellington's sprites.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:15 am
by SuperAj3
Thanks!
Apparently, My Revamp of Pearl looks like someone elses, so my sincerest apologies to whosever mine looked like,
I hope you could give me permission to use that sprite! (i wasn't told whose it looks like)
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:41 am
by Nose
The thing is, your sprite looked so similar to Cold52's Pearl sprites I had to act.

Hair colour is exactly the same, just with a bit more blending.(Which is odd as you've kept near to the original in all the other "revamps" you've done.)
Eyes are exactly the same, despite Cold52's Pearl having customised eyes.
Other facial features are also very similar, with the only real difference being the location of the nose (1 pixel or 2)
So no, I still don't believe you.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:54 am
by SuperAj3
Nose wrote:The thing is, your sprite looked so similar to Cold52's Pearl sprites I had to act.

Hair colour is exactly the same, just with a bit more blending.(Which is odd as you've kept near to the original in all the other "revamps" you've done.)
Eyes are exactly the same, despite Cold52's Pearl having customised eyes.
Other facial features are also very similar, with the only real difference being the location of the nose (1 pixel or 2)
So no, I still don't believe you.
Thanks for telling me Nose. I'm not going to add it.
(Hoping this hasn't been done already...) I've made a sprite of Maya in AAI style (needs a little work)

If anyone can give me tips on AAI styled eyes that'd be great!
EDIT:
I fixed up Godot's sprite, and the Maya revamp:


Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:11 am
by SuperAj3
I give you:

Payne Wright!
(I made a smilie for the crossovers, but It's an edit of the phoenix and payne one.)
So I won't use it until I get permission.
EDIT:
Magicians!


PLEASE RESPOND!
Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:05 am
by FenrirDarkWolf
SuperAj3 wrote:I give you:

Payne Wright!
(I made a smilie for the crossovers, but It's an edit of the phoenix and payne one.)
So I won't use it until I get permission.
EDIT:
Magicians!


PLEASE RESPOND!
Ema, magician, cannot compute

, 404 not found

, Ema=science, btw awesome sprites.

Re: SuperAj3's sprites
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 pm
by Golden Luxray
SuperAj3 wrote:I give you:

Payne Wright!
(I made a smilie for the crossovers, but It's an edit of the phoenix and payne one.)
So I won't use it until I get permission.
EDIT:
Magicians!


PLEASE RESPOND!
oh i like the ema sprite :3 well done :D
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 am
by SuperAj3
Update!:
Phoenix laughting:

A recolour and edit of the phoenix in this image:
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:53 pm
by Dypo
The skin colour isn't exactly the same, I think. Use his DA sprites as reference, and use those colours. =D
Otherwise, it looks cool.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:25 pm
by Chloe
I like the Payne Wright sprite and the one with Maya wearing Franziska's clothes. Keep working on it. =3
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:59 am
by SuperAj3
Dypo wrote:The skin colour isn't exactly the same, I think. Use his DA sprites as reference, and use those colours. =D
Otherwise, it looks cool.
I did, but it changed when I put it over the black and white.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/9/2010)
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 am
by Dypo
Ah. Well, that explains it. :D
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/16/2010)
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:20 am
by SuperAj3
Update!
Ema Full Sprite:

My first try at a full sprite.
I'm happy with it!
but her legs might need work.
I noticed there isn't a normal Smilie of Penny Nichols (only this one

) , so:

I also tried Zinc LaBlanc:

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/16/2010)
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:41 am
by SuperAj3
I mde Penny Nichols in GK:

I always thought it was her underneath that costume...
Please respond!
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/16/2010)
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:12 am
by Dypo
Penny is under the Pink Badger's costume...? Lol, nice. =D
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/18/2010) (Penny in GK)
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:59 am
by SuperAj3
Thanks!
Here she is normally:

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! 10/18/2010) (Penny in GK)
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:56 am
by Dypo
My only quaint is that the camo vest is only on the front, and doesn't stretch to her backside.
Other than that, it's pretty damn good.

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! Penny in GK)
Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:15 am
by SuperAj3
The Program I used to sprite has stopped working. (As windows Doesn't open it up as an Application anymore) So I won't be able to do anymore sprite work.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! Penny in GK)
Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:34 pm
by FenrirDarkWolf
SuperAj3 wrote:The Program I used to sprite has stopped working. (As windows Doesn't open it up as an Application anymore) So I won't be able to do anymore sprite work.
What program do you use?
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATES! Penny in GK)
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:53 pm
by ReturnofthePhoenix
Are these still being done? Because I really love the extra Adrian pose and the full Richard sprite! :D
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:02 am
by SuperAj3
FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
What program do you use?
I used Paint Shop Pro
Back With something I thought would be funny to see, so I made It:
It looks a little weird though.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:00 pm
by ApollozJustice
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:34 am
by SuperAj3
ApollozJustice wrote:It's funny cause . . .
Lol I know.
(I was the one that ripped those shots!

)
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:44 am
by ApollozJustice
SuperAj3 wrote:ApollozJustice wrote:It's funny cause . . .
Lol I know.
(I was the one that ripped those shots!

)
Cool! Sorry, I just took a bunch from the temporary forums a long time a go. Do you have animated versions?
Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:39 am
by SuperAj3
ApollozJustice wrote:
Cool! Sorry, I just took a bunch from the temporary forums a long time a go. Do you have animated versions?
I'm pretty sure I do.
*rummages through old files*
Here they are!:

Re: SuperAj3's sprites (UPDATE 23/12/2011)
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:27 am
by ApollozJustice
Wow thanks! I look everywhere but can't find any of the GK2 sprites animated. Do you have any more? Specifically,
EDIT: I revisited the old forums and found some of the ones I asked for.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:35 am
by SuperAj3

I've finally made some more work!
Here's the Wright and Co. Law Offices if they were in AAI
It's part of my fan case:

Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:23 am
by FenrirDarkWolf
SuperAj3 wrote:
I've finally made some more work!
Here's the Wright and Co. Law Offices if they were in AAI
It's part of my fan case:

Ohh, nice, though, the window looks a bit...
Awkward, like, it's not supposed to be there, I can't really describe it too well.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:47 am
by SuperAj3
BuddyFaith wrote:SuperAj3 wrote:
Ohh, nice, though, the window looks a bit...
Awkward, like, it's not supposed to be there, I can't really describe it too well.
I noticed that, so I fixed it:

Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:56 am
by FenrirDarkWolf
Now that looks much more natural!
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:50 am
by SuperAj3
BuddyFaith wrote:Now that looks much more natural!
Haha, It did look droopy, thanks for pointing that out!
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:49 pm
by Sligneris
You would possibly consider fixing floor on the left. ^^ I looks a bit off. Same goes with the corner. I would also recommend recoloring walls to be a bit more white.
Also, seeing how Wright's office looks in AJ, I would consider changing floor's color to green.
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:15 am
by SuperAj3
Sligneris wrote:You would possibly consider fixing floor on the left. ^^ I looks a bit off. Same goes with the corner. I would also recommend recoloring walls to be a bit more white.
Also, seeing how Wright's office looks in AJ, I would consider changing floor's color to green.
Ok, thanks! It's my first time spriting backgrounds, so any feedback I can get is great!
Re: SuperAj3's sprites: Great Revival!
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:35 am
by SuperAj3
How's this version of his office?
BEFORE:
------------------------------- AFTER:
EDIT: I will fix that outline around the pot soon.