Page 1 of 1

Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:05 pm
by Wooster
Major spoilers but so hysterical.

If you can, pull out your DS or iThing and play it out on the screen. You don't need to know anything other then just using your partner will get you this bought of hysterics. But if you don't have a save handy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHEfWsrUbLE

Re: Why you shouldn't let Missle solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:04 am
by Professor_Wright
Some people might find the title a spoiler, Woost. I'd call it "Chapter 15 Easter Egg" or something.

Also, that is hilarious. :hobolaugh:

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:34 am
by Pierre
....I did this first time... :sadshoe:

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:09 pm
by VelleVette
I did that the first time too. XD

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:42 pm
by beterbomen
It didn't even occur to me the first time. I went back and tried this when I realised it was possible, just to see what would happen. I cringed (and laughed).

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:07 am
by FlygonJinn
I'd heard about this even before I got the game, so naturally I intentionally did that the first time. xD

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:47 am
by Church Of Sumire
lol i feel ashamed to say this but i messed up and did the exact same thing the first time :keiko:

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:25 pm
by Going for Miles
I totally did that... I didn't think it would hit him with that speed. And then I laughed as hell.

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:45 pm
by Lucy
Yep, I also did that the first time, and face palmed soon after. I couldn't believe it. :oops:

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:00 pm
by Going for Miles
I thought it'd just... clonk into his forehead or something. "Oops".

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:15 pm
by Lucy
GoingforMiles wrote:I thought it'd just... clonk into his forehead or something. "Oops".
I wasn't thinking when I did it. Usually I just manipulate random things and hope for the best. I'm pretty lucky with it normally, but this time, unfortunately not. xD

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:19 pm
by venser
It bothered me doing almost nothing at all during this part, so that is why I never thought of using the first object. (Plus to me it didn't look that much like a bullet...)
Spoiler:
After I finally realized to leave the beanie ON THE HOOK, I thought, well, what would happen if I used the helmet? Although hearing all of Cabanela's dialogue about liking soft hats better first it was quite predictable... :redd:

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:14 pm
by Southern Corn
Would this even kill him? Sure,it's rather heavy,but still,it wouldn't pierce him unlike the bullet. Maybe it's because he banged his head against the wall while already being weak?

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:53 pm
by tiger_festival
There's a chance he might survive that if we assume momentum and not velocity is conserved, but I doubt he would be in any condition to reveal major plot info.

Re: Why you shouldn't let ~spoiler~ solve Ch 15 alone

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:21 pm
by Going for Miles
With that speed, though? It looked like it totally caved his face in so one can assume other vital parts of his head were smashed as well.