Page 1 of 4

AXL99's EPIC Gyakusai fanarts

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:52 am
by axl99
It's usually a big pain in the butt to keep having to edit the first post over and over so:
Check the latest post in this thread for the latest updates :D
Please and thank you.

--------------------------------
Eyy everybody :D! I'm yet another victim to the awesomeness that is Gyakuten Saiban, played through the first two games and I'm currently agonizing over waiting for the third game to come out in North America. If anyone on the C-R staff happen to see something they like in this thread, feel free to use it for the main site :D.

[July 08]
Image
- been WAY too long since I last touched an oekaki bbs hahaha

[July 13]
Image
I had a better painting of him when I was scribbling at 2draw.net, looked very Capcom-ish. Spent an hour on that and it suddenly vanished just as I was putting on finishing details @_@. I was sad. Then I redid it again a couple hours later to minimal success -_-

[More to come in later posts ^^]

Re: Gyakuten Saiban scribblies

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:47 am
by Coyotesaskia
Now that was fast :gant: It´s great to see you too doing PW fanart, please post more soon. I love the Expression on Edgey´s face, he´s so handsome :D

Re: Gyakuten Saiban scribblies

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:20 pm
by DetectiveAnonymous
Wow, very nice!

Re: Gyakuten Saiban scribblies

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:28 pm
by Thorn
Very nice! And the expression on his face is perfect!

Re: Gyakuten Saiban scribblies

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:10 am
by Tajiri Ami
:acro: Uber-awesome! *Commences envy of axl99 oekaki abilities*

Re: Gyakuten Saiban scribblies [July 13 update]

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:34 am
by axl99
Thanks for all the comments so far everybody :D! :b33r:

Re: Gyakuten Saiban scribblies [July 13 update]

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 am
by Kunmandu
That doodle is epic.

<3

I love the facial features and its just perfect.

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 13 update]

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:52 pm
by axl99
[July 20]
Just for you CFTF :D

Spoiler:
Image
:adrian: + :franny:

Image Work-in-progress:
:adrian: + :shoe: ^^

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 20 update]

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:45 am
by EdgeworthFanGirl
WOW!!!! I LOVE your art!!! *Especially Edgeworth! *chuckle* Not a surprise there!* The comic was funny & Adrian and Shoe are adorable! GOOD WORK!!! :)

I would LOVE to see more of your work and more Edgy art, too, should you choose to do any. :) Hope to see more soon! :)

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 20 update]

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:34 am
by Urby
I have a horrible habit of not replying to threads that I love. :adrian: I'm-a fix that now...

Your style is...raw, but that is really awesome. You don't see much art that looks like it could go GRAW and kick you in the knee and take your wallet. Or stare into your soul if it's Odoroki.
Er, I mean, it's a beautiful style. Not something we see often.

Your latest with Adrian and Franziska made me smile. *big fan of the pairing. ooooh i am just another fangirl i will spam you with praise*
The first I really like because (it's funny) the use of tones is very well done. Can I ask what you used?
Second: DOMG KITTY :shoe:
(CFTF happens to be a close friend of mine, I've told him about this because it appeared he didn't know. He should pop around soon enough |D)

Whoo this is a big post :B I'll be hawking this thread due to high levels of awesome.

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 20 update]

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:19 pm
by axl99
Edgeworthfangirl: I plan on doing another Edgey fanart and one of Phoenix. Imma try to make them as funny as possible while I'm at it XD

Urby: Thank you kindly ^^! The first one was an inked sketch that I used some custom photoshop brushes. I found a site that had a bunch of screentones you could use in gradients and patterns and stuff. Was much fun :D! And Shoe needs more love.

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 20 update]

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:51 pm
by CantFaketheFunk
Hey... those are great :D

Thanks so much! Your art style is really... well, it looks like it could definitely be in a professional manga! I love how you draw Adrian. :X so prettys.

And Shoe is adorable.

Thanks a lot, again :)

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 20 update]

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:28 am
by EdgeworthFanGirl
axl99 wrote:Edgeworthfangirl: I plan on doing another Edgey fanart and one of Phoenix. Imma try to make them as funny as possible while I'm at it XD
YAY!!!! Looking forward to it! :)

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [July 20 update]

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:33 am
by Coyotesaskia
hahahaha, Franziska gets owned. Do you have plans on making real Dojinshi with these two? That would rule :acro:

btw. More :odoroki: and :shoe: please !

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:52 am
by axl99
[Aug 08]
Here I am again with some new scribblies!

Spoiler: Some Godot hawtness for Saskia!
Image
Image
- still playing around with the layout, I'm probably gonna have to redo that full body shot of Godot soon because it's burning my retinas


Spoiler: Edgeworth as Austin Powers!
Image
- I just HAD to do this after watching that one GS4 teaser promo.... Later on I'll just paint in some spacesuit Oldbag, Godot, Phoenix, and gawd knows what other forms of lawliliciousness...


Spoiler: Whipping Lessons!!
Image
- first draft, will try to make this much shorter @_@

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:50 am
by Urby
Dag, yo, I need to watch more Austin Powers.


Flan and Andy love <3333

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:39 am
by Coyotesaskia
Win......win win win win win....
...
:godot: :javado: :bellboy:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:04 pm
by tinyosi
Wow these are awesome if you can, can you make somne young mia fey pics. BTW I LOVE the one with adrian and shoe

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:37 am
by axl99
urby: Edgeworth Powers FTW! Let's face it, the ladies love to play with his cravat. I can't believe I never made the connection earlier till I saw him in those emo glasses. Franziska and Adrian don't get shown a lotta love, so I thought I'd share a little.

Saskia: You're very welcome! :draw: [note to self: must... keep... scribbling!]

tinyosi: Sure, I could whip one up later on. :youngmia:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:56 am
by Kitaki Jean
Oh gosh, the Austin Powers crack pic is.. too great. Edgeworth is so not Austin Powers that it's just.. win.

Man, your art is so pretty! *_*

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:12 am
by Ryshili
....holy shit your art fucking is awesome. *worships*

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:52 am
by tinyosi
I just saw the Austin powers thing and I am laugh my fuckin ass off, good job

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 08 update]

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:33 pm
by DetectiveAnonymous
^^^ Agreed. That is too awsome. XD

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:06 pm
by axl99
[Aug 24]

:godot: TnT is WIN!

Spoiler: Say hello to Adrian's little friend!
Image
:adrian: + :shoe: It's done! I always felt a little fuzzy inside while I was painting this, kinda embarrassed the couch actually took more time to paint than everything else LOL.

Image
And here's a closeup for good measure @_@. In case anyone asks, Adrian's reading "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu.


I got so caught up in this image I went and wrote a fic. It's not complete yet but please, have a read sometime and tell me what you think ^^: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2990

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:03 pm
by EdgeworthFanGirl
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! That is SO cute! Shoe looks absolutely adorable, GREAT colouring and Adrian is awesomely done as well. This is GREAT stuff, axL!!!! WELL DONE & GREAT WORK! :edgy:

ADDENUM: LOL!!! LOVE Edgey as Austin Powers! WELL DONE & GREAT WORK!!! Sorry I missed it and thanks for pointing it out, axL! It's GREAT and very funny! :edgy:

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:53 pm
by DetectiveAnonymous
Very cool one of Adrian and the cat. ^_^

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:17 pm
by Tinker
Shooooooooooooooooooooooe!
That's one of the best PW pictures I've ever seen. Wow.

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:38 pm
by SilverZephyr
Oh wow, your art is very fantastic.
I love your layered, textured approach to shading, it's very rich and has a fresh sort of roughness to it without being choppy...if that makes sense ^.^

And your pic of Adrian and Shoe can only be described in the following way: GJEWIOAPGJEWIOPAJGPIOAWEIJGOWAEIJGPOIWIJEAOGJIEWAGJPIEAWJIGWAE
Oh my lord that's SMEX.
That pose is both 1. sexy and 2. wonderfully correctly drawn :D
And I'm loving the couch--it has that same rich textured approach that I adore about your art.
Definitely looking forward to more~

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:30 am
by Slob_Attorney
Whip lessons and Edgeworth are 100% win.

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:28 pm
by axl99

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:30 pm
by axl99
Spoiler: Oekaki scribblies!
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Aug 24 update]

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:34 pm
by CantFaketheFunk
Huh. Lana with glasses doesn't look half bad~

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 17 update]

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:42 pm
by Zizzo
Ken-chaaaaaan~

I love them all! Especially study-buddy Lana and Mia. Too cute <3

~Zizzo

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 17 update]

Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:46 pm
by The Sandwich
I lol'd at Super Mia.

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 17 update]

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:08 pm
by axl99
Some more Odeko-kun :D, I've become rather fond of drawing him lately XD

Spoiler:
Image
Image


odoroki + kyouya NSFW scribblie:
http://axl99.net/gssketch2nsfw.jpg

Re: axL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 21 update]

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:47 pm
by Coyotesaskia
holy...you really have done it...klapollo (very hot btw., i would love to see it finished ;) ) :larry: I love you :DDDDDDD
Waah, and the first sketch from odoroki is so freaking cool, his expression is priceless.
argh, today must be Christmas, first my artbooks arive and then you made such a wonderful update, thank you so much :edgy: :redd: :godot: :karma:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 21 update]

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:59 am
by Hiroshi
Woah, you're a god o_o
This topic is so bookmark'd
Oh, and do you, like, take requests? :knock-knock:

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 21 update]

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:22 pm
by axl99
@_@ uhm, for the time being, nuu ;_;
Maybe sometime next month when I'm not so busy that I could put in a note somewheres.

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Sept 21 update]

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:59 pm
by EdgeworthFanGirl
GREAT WORK & WELL DONE!!! (Not to mention the Odoroki & Kyouya pic is so freakin' HOT.. :bellboy: :bellboy: :bellboy: )

Re: AXL99's Gyakusai scribblies [Oct 16 update]

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:00 am
by axl99
Hey everybody, just put together a small cluster of some recent C-R oekaki scribblies I did.
Spoiler: 1st dump
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Spoiler: 2nd dump
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Spoiler: 3rd dump
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Spoiler: 4th dump
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image