Ace Attorney x Danganronpa (AAO Series)
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:43 pm
Ace Attorney Online Edition: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... 15&t=11869
NOTE! I'll be Updating it when I make a new case.
I'm making a New AAO Series called: Ace Attorney x Danganronpa - Hope or Despair.
Progress 'till now
Tutorial: Completed
Case 1: Remaking
Case 2: Remaking
Case 3: Not Started
Case 4: Not Started
Case 5: Not Started
Case 6: Not Started
Links To Cases
Trailer: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/player. ... l_id=89401
Tutorial (DR Case): http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/player. ... l_id=91120
Case 1 (DR Case):
Case 2 (AA Case):
Case 3 (AA x DR Case):
Case 4 (AA x DR Case):
Case 5 (AA x DR Case):
Case 6 (AA x DR Case):
Case 7 or 0 (DR Case) :
NOTE! I'll be Updating it when I make a new case.
I'm making a New AAO Series called: Ace Attorney x Danganronpa - Hope or Despair.
Spoiler: Boxart
Tutorial: Completed
Case 1: Remaking
Case 2: Remaking
Case 3: Not Started
Case 4: Not Started
Case 5: Not Started
Case 6: Not Started
Links To Cases
Trailer: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/player. ... l_id=89401
Tutorial (DR Case): http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/player. ... l_id=91120
Case 1 (DR Case):
Case 2 (AA Case):
Case 3 (AA x DR Case):
Case 4 (AA x DR Case):
Case 5 (AA x DR Case):
Case 6 (AA x DR Case):
Case 7 or 0 (DR Case) :
