Chase Cold Case Investigations

Trip! Talk about stuff Boosted off of Cing's Hotel Dusk, AND Pirate Grandmas.
Post Reply
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Chase Cold Case Investigations

Post by Rehncohro »

Anyone else played Chase Cold Case Investigations? It being from the creators of Hotel Dusk was the only reason I really had any interest in it in the first place. I started playing it, but I never finished it. I kinda just quickly lost interest.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Ash
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2319
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 am
Custom Title: 迷探偵

Re: Chase Cold Case Investigations

Post by Ash »

It's a game I wanted to like more than I actually did, but it's just so limited in terms of almost everything (from story to gameplay), it just falls a bit flat. It feels more-or-less like a prologue to something bigger (both in story and in gameplay), but there is nothing that follows.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Rehncohro
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 am
Custom Title: What's a Court Records?
Location: Probably Earth
Contact:

Re: Chase Cold Case Investigations

Post by Rehncohro »

Yeah, I heard it was pretty limited. Like, there's only one location in the entire thing.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Ash
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2319
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 am
Custom Title: 迷探偵

Re: Chase Cold Case Investigations

Post by Ash »

Well, that's part of the story premise (they're just going over cold cases by simply going through the files again and calling witnesses).
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Post Reply