Hi Court-Records!!!
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2025 9:00 pm
Good to finally be here. (Nearly 15 years after its heyday...
) Hoping it isn't too dead...
I'm 4nonymouse/Anonymouse, alias Aristotlen't Meansn't (on YT and the objection.lol discord).
I wanted to make another alias, which I can use as a self-insert OC, but I can't think of a name.
Anyhow, I'm 16 and I love AA. Along with Initial D and automobiles. Ever since I finished the mainline games in three months flat this January, I've been trying to get involved in the fandom.
Hoping to get a few small fancases done. Then sprites. Then games. Then custom AA style songs. Then...
Just realised I can't do everything.
The first three, maybe (sprites are a stretch). But I'm no composer... one day, perhaps I'll look for someone willing to take on some passion projects for a fangame? Like an older Phoenix objection theme in AJ:AA soundfont, for instance... 
I'm 4nonymouse/Anonymouse, alias Aristotlen't Meansn't (on YT and the objection.lol discord).
I wanted to make another alias, which I can use as a self-insert OC, but I can't think of a name.
Anyhow, I'm 16 and I love AA. Along with Initial D and automobiles. Ever since I finished the mainline games in three months flat this January, I've been trying to get involved in the fandom.
Hoping to get a few small fancases done. Then sprites. Then games. Then custom AA style songs. Then...
Just realised I can't do everything.