Busterella's Arty Stuff

PW fanart, wallpapers, etc.
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

Last edited by Busterella on Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:14 am, edited 56 times in total.
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Konran
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
Custom Title: That kid nobody likes.
Location: Earth.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Konran »

That's awesome! Urami looks like some kind of spooky goth-type doll. Both are incredible.
Image
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

Konran wrote:That's awesome! Urami looks like some kind of spooky goth-type doll. Both are incredible.


Thats why I love her. ;) Thank you! Edgy
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Yuu-chan
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:55 am
Custom Title: [Watchin' you]
Location: Up in ur law offices. >3
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Yuu-chan »

Awww. I like your avi x3
Moooooore~ x3
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

Yuusaku and Mareka are TOO FREAKING CUTE
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
elitebeatdiva
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:36 am
Custom Title: OMG! My NAILS!!!
Location: Somewere over the Rainbow...

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by elitebeatdiva »

I am a HUGE Mareka X Yuusaku fan! I love your beautiful art! More would be nice. Von Karma
Living, In a material world, and I AM I MATERIAL GIRL!!!
Kharl
Scanlator
Scanlator
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:45 am
Custom Title: Foreign Attorney
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Kharl »

They're all great! And Urami really gives me the creep. O.O
Image
Everything start from contradiction.
yappari
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 am
Custom Title: Work is obviously affecting me.
Location: Azirona

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by yappari »

OMG

These are amazing! I really like Urami, because she looks like she's ready to cheerfully eat some babies.

And YuuMare is just adorable.
Image
Aren't they beautiful? <3
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by ButzPuff »

Your Urami reminds of the chick from The Ring expect much cooler!

And YuuMare is just so cooll! Larry

I can't wait to see more of your work!
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

Thank you everybody! I feel loved. Larry

Added another piccy.
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
TomNookEatsBabies
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:44 am
Custom Title: I change this icon finally.
Location: Purgatory
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by TomNookEatsBabies »

Urami, OMG!!! Uramidn

Meekins is pretty cool too.
masaru
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm
Custom Title: Wellington Crazy XXxx
Location: Bristol England

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by masaru »

there REALLY GOOD i CANT darw like that and there NOT BORING lol XD Mareka
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD
Mrs. Edgeworth
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:10 am
Custom Title: Minuki magic makes wonders. <3
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Mrs. Edgeworth »

Aww! Your style is so cool!

I really love Urami. She's very spooky. >w< But Yuusaku and Mareka are very cute. Keep up the awesome art! I'd love to see more!
Rest in Peace, Kathleen Rita Deathridge. 7 September 1959 - 24 February 2007.

My beloved mother, we will all miss you dearly.
EdgeworthFanGirl
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Custom Title: Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper
Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by EdgeworthFanGirl »

NNNNIIIIICCCCCE!!!!! VERY Well done, Busterella! :^)
Image
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)
Odori
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:51 am
Custom Title: Snack with POWER
Location: FLOOR-DUH
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Odori »

Very nice work. I really like the one on the bottom.

You've got an interesting style. :D
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

OMG COOL PEOPLE ARE TALKING TO ME. :D

thank you!!

here's some new stuffles.
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Kit Merow
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Custom Title: Matt Engarde with Boobs
Location: Here~
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Kit Merow »

:D Omg. That new one? Cyuuuute~

I like your style. x3 It's all sketchy and awesome.
Signatures are inferior.
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

One more new thingy! :D
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Enacre
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:31 am
Custom Title: Not a morning person.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Enacre »

omggggg. Maggey and Gumshoe. Is. ahjdklhkjs. ADORABLE. I love how tiny she is in his arms. <333

Also: Small lol @ the JUMP OVER THE WATER!!! pic. XD I remember that line from PPG as if it were yesterday. The small details are nice, like Edgeworth's PINK handheld. :D
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

Enacre wrote:omggggg. Maggey and Gumshoe. Is. ahjdklhkjs. ADORABLE. I love how tiny she is in his arms. <333

Also: Small lol @ the JUMP OVER THE WATER!!! pic. XD I remember that line from PPG as if it were yesterday. The small details are nice, like Edgeworth's PINK handheld. :D


yay someone got the reference. XD There was actually a Japanese commercial that mentioned Edgeworth having a pink SP, I think it's on Youtube. :3

Thank youuuuu!
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
DetectiveAnonymous
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:41 am
Custom Title: You know... that detective lady.
Location: Chillin' at the precinct
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by DetectiveAnonymous »

Unfortunately the only reference I got was "Do a barrel roll!"
And I laughed. Much. Thank you. XD
I'm more confused than Wellington with a bunch of bananas.
D.A's Fan Art Thread Updated 06/02
"People should live freely without constraints. That's how life should be!" ~ Richard Wellington
Kit Merow
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Custom Title: Matt Engarde with Boobs
Location: Here~
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Kit Merow »

OMG. CUTE~ x3 There are no words.
Signatures are inferior.
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

Yay I made people happy. :D
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by ButzPuff »

These new ones are great but I would be careful with the Maggy/ Detective Gumshoe pictures becuase LoG may come in here and start doing something "unpleasent"

Where those LoZ and StarFox References?
Woelzy
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:34 pm
Custom Title: Floating entity

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Woelzy »

Aw your art is so cute!

Especially the one with Gumshoe and 'Serious business' lol it's so funny! It's really good!
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

ButzPuff wrote:These new ones are great but I would be careful with the Maggy/ Detective Gumshoe pictures becuase LoG may come in here and start doing something "unpleasent"

Where those LoZ and StarFox References?


StarFox yes, but no intentional LoZ. :D The "jump over the water!!" is from a PPG episode. :3

*checks behind chair for LoG* <.< >.> Maybe I'll just draw some yaoi to balance it out. XD
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Jibo
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1851
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 am
Custom Title: ~We will become one~
Location: ~I am here, I can definitely feel you, we are here in the same sunny spot~
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Jibo »

I really like the first one. Both Phoenix and Edgeworth look really cool.
Image
Impulse
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:54 pm
Custom Title: Queen Of The Mods
Location: England, the land of scones and Doctor Who.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Impulse »

I <3 that first pic. Edgey look so determined.
Also, that Gumshoe/Maggey pic is so cute. Edgy
Image
Croik
Admin
Admin
Posts: 5255
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
Location: America
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Croik »

Your art is so adorable <3. Can I snag some of it for CR?

(YuuMare forever~~~~~)
ImageImage
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

Croik wrote:Your art is so adorable <3. Can I snag some of it for CR?

(YuuMare forever~~~~~)


OMG OFCOURSEYOUCAN.

Thank you! Larry
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Konran
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:52 pm
Custom Title: That kid nobody likes.
Location: Earth.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Konran »

Heh, Phoenix is a back seat gamer ^^ They're so cute!
Image
CantFaketheFunk
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2501
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:24 am
Custom Title: So moe for Makoto it's funny.
Location: NC, NJ, MN
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by CantFaketheFunk »

Oh my god that Gumshoe/Maggey is DARLING.
Image (Awesome sig art by Axl99!)
Blademaster_Orca
Moderators
Moderators
Posts: 2011
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:06 am
Custom Title: Master of sharp things!
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Blademaster_Orca »

Really nice work on all of those. I especially like the first one; something about them playing a GBA is only so fitting. Not to mention that they're drawn really well. Great job.
Image
Berd
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:15 pm
Custom Title: Norwegian
Location: Norway

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Berd »

I love the style, great job.
And I swear, Urami blinked at me!
Image
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

Berd wrote:And I swear, Urami blinked at me!


ooooooooo...spooky. Uramidn

Thank you so much everybody! :D unfortunatly, I'm currently drowning in work so it will probably be a while before I have something new. Meekins
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
Caffeinatedsumo
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:07 pm
Custom Title: Make me a sandwich! Now!
Location: My office!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Caffeinatedsumo »

Very nice! I like the sketchy feel. :D Hope to see more from you soon!
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

New Stuff LookI'mnotdead. :D

Edit: added one more. :3
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
ButzPuff
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4796
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 am
Custom Title: Super Tuff Pink Puff
Location: Total Post Count: 3,050 + 4,000 and more
Contact:

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by ButzPuff »

Aiga looks like he's thinking something along the lines of "I should have been The Penguin in that last Batman they made."

and Regina just looks like she going stare into space forever.

Great Work Once Again, Busterella! Larry
Busterella
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Custom Title: lolkoala.
Location: NC

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by Busterella »

ButzPuff wrote:Regina just looks like she going stare into space forever.

Great Work Once Again, Busterella! Larry


That's Regina for you. XD Thank you!

added one more. :3
THIS IS A SIG.
I draw things.
yappari
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 am
Custom Title: Work is obviously affecting me.
Location: Azirona

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Post by yappari »

LOVE LOVE LOVE Shelly and Aiga. Shelly always looks so jovial (maybe even when he's killing people Ack), and Aiga looks suitably distressed.

And aww, Regina looks cute. No wonder everyone proposes to her.
Image
Aren't they beautiful? <3
Post Reply