Page 1 of 3

Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:46 am
by Busterella

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:00 am
by Konran
That's awesome! Urami looks like some kind of spooky goth-type doll. Both are incredible.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:02 am
by Busterella
Konran wrote:That's awesome! Urami looks like some kind of spooky goth-type doll. Both are incredible.


Thats why I love her. ;) Thank you! Edgy

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:49 am
by Yuu-chan
Awww. I like your avi x3
Moooooore~ x3

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:26 am
by CantFaketheFunk
Yuusaku and Mareka are TOO FREAKING CUTE

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:01 am
by elitebeatdiva
I am a HUGE Mareka X Yuusaku fan! I love your beautiful art! More would be nice. Von Karma

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:19 am
by Kharl
They're all great! And Urami really gives me the creep. O.O

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:44 am
by yappari
OMG

These are amazing! I really like Urami, because she looks like she's ready to cheerfully eat some babies.

And YuuMare is just adorable.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:15 am
by ButzPuff
Your Urami reminds of the chick from The Ring expect much cooler!

And YuuMare is just so cooll! Larry

I can't wait to see more of your work!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:52 pm
by Busterella
Thank you everybody! I feel loved. Larry

Added another piccy.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:05 pm
by TomNookEatsBabies
Urami, OMG!!! Uramidn

Meekins is pretty cool too.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:43 pm
by masaru
there REALLY GOOD i CANT darw like that and there NOT BORING lol XD Mareka

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:46 am
by Mrs. Edgeworth
Aww! Your style is so cool!

I really love Urami. She's very spooky. >w< But Yuusaku and Mareka are very cute. Keep up the awesome art! I'd love to see more!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:37 am
by EdgeworthFanGirl
NNNNIIIIICCCCCE!!!!! VERY Well done, Busterella! :^)

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:27 am
by Odori
Very nice work. I really like the one on the bottom.

You've got an interesting style. :D

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:18 pm
by Busterella
OMG COOL PEOPLE ARE TALKING TO ME. :D

thank you!!

here's some new stuffles.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:30 pm
by Kit Merow
:D Omg. That new one? Cyuuuute~

I like your style. x3 It's all sketchy and awesome.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:47 pm
by Busterella
One more new thingy! :D

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:11 pm
by Enacre
omggggg. Maggey and Gumshoe. Is. ahjdklhkjs. ADORABLE. I love how tiny she is in his arms. <333

Also: Small lol @ the JUMP OVER THE WATER!!! pic. XD I remember that line from PPG as if it were yesterday. The small details are nice, like Edgeworth's PINK handheld. :D

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:16 pm
by Busterella
Enacre wrote:omggggg. Maggey and Gumshoe. Is. ahjdklhkjs. ADORABLE. I love how tiny she is in his arms. <333

Also: Small lol @ the JUMP OVER THE WATER!!! pic. XD I remember that line from PPG as if it were yesterday. The small details are nice, like Edgeworth's PINK handheld. :D


yay someone got the reference. XD There was actually a Japanese commercial that mentioned Edgeworth having a pink SP, I think it's on Youtube. :3

Thank youuuuu!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:05 am
by DetectiveAnonymous
Unfortunately the only reference I got was "Do a barrel roll!"
And I laughed. Much. Thank you. XD

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:49 am
by Kit Merow
OMG. CUTE~ x3 There are no words.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:25 am
by Busterella
Yay I made people happy. :D

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:45 am
by ButzPuff
These new ones are great but I would be careful with the Maggy/ Detective Gumshoe pictures becuase LoG may come in here and start doing something "unpleasent"

Where those LoZ and StarFox References?

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:56 am
by Woelzy
Aw your art is so cute!

Especially the one with Gumshoe and 'Serious business' lol it's so funny! It's really good!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:32 am
by Busterella
ButzPuff wrote:These new ones are great but I would be careful with the Maggy/ Detective Gumshoe pictures becuase LoG may come in here and start doing something "unpleasent"

Where those LoZ and StarFox References?


StarFox yes, but no intentional LoZ. :D The "jump over the water!!" is from a PPG episode. :3

*checks behind chair for LoG* <.< >.> Maybe I'll just draw some yaoi to balance it out. XD

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:14 pm
by Jibo
I really like the first one. Both Phoenix and Edgeworth look really cool.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:04 pm
by Impulse
I <3 that first pic. Edgey look so determined.
Also, that Gumshoe/Maggey pic is so cute. Edgy

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:17 pm
by Croik
Your art is so adorable <3. Can I snag some of it for CR?

(YuuMare forever~~~~~)

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:53 pm
by Busterella
Croik wrote:Your art is so adorable <3. Can I snag some of it for CR?

(YuuMare forever~~~~~)


OMG OFCOURSEYOUCAN.

Thank you! Larry

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:30 am
by Konran
Heh, Phoenix is a back seat gamer ^^ They're so cute!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:00 am
by CantFaketheFunk
Oh my god that Gumshoe/Maggey is DARLING.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:20 am
by Blademaster_Orca
Really nice work on all of those. I especially like the first one; something about them playing a GBA is only so fitting. Not to mention that they're drawn really well. Great job.

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:55 pm
by Berd
I love the style, great job.
And I swear, Urami blinked at me!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:19 pm
by Busterella
Berd wrote:And I swear, Urami blinked at me!


ooooooooo...spooky. Uramidn

Thank you so much everybody! :D unfortunatly, I'm currently drowning in work so it will probably be a while before I have something new. Meekins

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:19 pm
by Caffeinatedsumo
Very nice! I like the sketchy feel. :D Hope to see more from you soon!

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:51 pm
by Busterella
New Stuff LookI'mnotdead. :D

Edit: added one more. :3

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:23 am
by ButzPuff
Aiga looks like he's thinking something along the lines of "I should have been The Penguin in that last Batman they made."

and Regina just looks like she going stare into space forever.

Great Work Once Again, Busterella! Larry

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:34 am
by Busterella
ButzPuff wrote:Regina just looks like she going stare into space forever.

Great Work Once Again, Busterella! Larry


That's Regina for you. XD Thank you!

added one more. :3

Re: Busterella's Arty Stuff

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:08 am
by yappari
LOVE LOVE LOVE Shelly and Aiga. Shelly always looks so jovial (maybe even when he's killing people Ack), and Aiga looks suitably distressed.

And aww, Regina looks cute. No wonder everyone proposes to her.