Page 1 of 2

Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:17 am
by Kaden Rapius

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:02 pm
by HyperJerk
Like most comics that go into this Forum.. I Agree with the Judge Judge

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:38 am
by Kaden Rapius
Thanks for the Comment!

New Comic: 3. What Comes Around....

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:59 pm
by masaru
one word FUNNY XD

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:17 pm
by kazokuhouou
I CAN'T SEE!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:45 am
by Attorney Proto
The second one is the best one, yet. XDDDDD

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:12 am
by ButzPuff
Those were funny but I suggest fixing some of the unneed capitals in the middles of the sentences like "T"his. Great Work! Detective Gumshoe

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:30 am
by Kaden Rapius
ButzPuff wrote:Those were funny but I suggest fixing some of the unneed capitals in the middles of the sentences like "T"his. Great Work! Detective Gumshoe


Thanks to all the replied

Ill keep that in mind ButzPuff, Thanks Edgy

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:35 am
by Ace Prosecutor
HA HA HA!! I love the second comic! Nice Job!!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:11 pm
by Kaden Rapius
New Comic!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:47 pm
by EdgeworthFanGirl
*Falls over laughing* I REALLY liked "The Wrath of Coffee", "What Comes Around" and "Don't You Know Who I Am?" *Now if Kaden can sucker-punch von Karma in the parking lot....that would be perfect. Von Karma And I like your Kaden Rapius character as well...very nice. :) * Missing ' in I'M. Perfect, otherwise. :^)

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:23 pm
by Ace Prosecutor
All of this is still funny.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:16 pm
by Joe
Kaden Rapius...

You have a lot of imagination to think of such a good name!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:19 am
by Gameguy
haha, i absolutly loved the 3rd and 4th one's. maybe i should make another comic. anyway, great work.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:50 pm
by Kaden Rapius
Thanks for the Comments!

Hopefully i can get up the 6th one up soon.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:56 pm
by Liquidzilla
awesome! The one with Godots flace blowing up made me laugh ^_^

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:35 pm
by Phoenix_fan
good times... xD

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:34 am
by ButzPuff
Kaden Rapius- Great Name and Intersting design. The 5 Comic is so totally my favorite! Edgy

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:22 pm
by Kaden Rapius
Thanks for the Comments, Ive finally done Comic 6, added my First Filler and added Kaden and Kaila Rapius Sheets up, Enjoy!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:16 pm
by Inquisitor Amakiir
Rapius wrote:Thanks for the Comments, Ive finally done Comic 6, added my First Filler and added Kaden and Kaila Rapius Sheets up, Enjoy!

Comic 6....Wow....The judge with hair and the wife and the....wow.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:56 am
by ButzPuff
Wow, I can't believe at how lost I am for word and I can't stop laughing! Great Work Once Again!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:14 am
by Kaden Rapius
Wacky Edgy Gah! I checked my 6th comic to see it was partly unfinished, but now its working again, I accidently forgot to put the defence stand back under Kaden >>

Edit: Also changed the links a bit, added some folders in.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:37 pm
by Kaden Rapius
Sorry for the Double post but:

Added Banner at Top and Sig!
Added New Comic!: 7. ...O_O *Gulp*

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:44 pm
by Phoenix_fan
*stares into soul*
Ouch... Damon

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:06 pm
by kazokuhouou
And that's how he's tieing him in the Prez poll.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:20 am
by ButzPuff
Ahhh! Please, Don't Stare into my Soul! It's not worth your time! Ack

Great Work Once Again! Larry

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:42 pm
by Kaden Rapius
I'm hoping he doesn't crush my soul with my new comic

8. A Pleasant Shock

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:55 pm
by EdgeworthFanGirl
*Falls over laughing* OH this is too GOOD! *laughs some more* The Judge has hair..who knew?!?! *laughs even harder* "Don't you know who She is..?", "...O_O *Gulp*" and "A Pleasant Shock"--CLASSIC!!!!! LOVED EM ALL!!! Keep them coming! :) TOO FUNNY!!!! Edgy

I really liked your filler "Time Paradox" as well; I'll bet the younger Edgey sure got a shock when he sees the older Edgey and vice versa.

One thing: in 6 you forgot the 'e' in 'aren't.' A small thing and nothing major but I thought I would bring it to your attention.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! :)

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:18 am
by The Sandwich
I just waiting for our *OMGSECRETPROJECT*

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:41 am
by Kaden Rapius
Thanks for all your replys, Infact being in the mood that I am, I might make another now to conclude my last Comic.

EDIT: Oh, here it is... 9. A Pleasant Shock II

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:19 am
by ButzPuff
Rapius, That's an excellent new twist you did. Alternate comics! That's brillant! Larry

Poor Franziska! Larry

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:49 am
by The Sandwich
So much dirtyness...

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:20 pm
by kazokuhouou
Funny!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:50 pm
by Kaden Rapius
I must be on a roll, seeing i've just made another:

10. A Judge's Wrath

Enjoy!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:37 pm
by kazokuhouou
Hehehe....Cecil.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:40 pm
by The Sandwich
HURRAY! DARZIE'S IN THE GUEST COMIC!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:44 pm
by EdgeworthFanGirl
*Applauds and cheers wildly while laughing* BRILLIANT! :) Love 'em both! (9 &10) :) GREAT WORK! :)

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:57 pm
by The Sandwich
You've got a great thing going here dude. I like the dirty ness....lolz. I can't wait for the new ones!

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:45 pm
by Mana
"That's my rule!"
Godot THAT'S MY LINE
I love it.

Re: Courtroom Mayhem

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:56 am
by ButzPuff
All of these comics are still great and even the guest comics are wonderful! Keep Up The Great Work! Mia Fey