Page 1 of 3

DNR's sigs and avatars requests *UPDATED 6-13-08*

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:26 am
by DefenseNeverRests
Image

Okay, I made some sample sigs here. I am now take requests. These are some samples. They are up for grabs and can be edited if desired.

Spoiler:
Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Sample1.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Sample2.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Feenris1.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Miego.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Rondessie.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/NickMaya.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/GumshoeMaggey.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Klema.gif


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
This next one was made special for The Doctor :edgy: .
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Spoiler:
Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Armandot.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Bar.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Grossberg.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/KandV.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/xineohp.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Perceive.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Rock.gif

Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Gavinners.gif

Image
Image

Code: Select all

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/NickMaya-1.gif


Spoiler: Non PW
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Completed so far...

Spoiler:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: DNR's sigs

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:59 am
by Slezak
Those are some nice sigs, DNR. Good work.

Re: DNR's sigs

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
by PhoenixTears
Awesome! Make more!

Re: DNR's sigs

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:59 pm
by DefenseNeverRests
Thanks. Which one is better?

Re: DNR's sigs

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:13 pm
by PhoenixTears
the Godot one! Could you make a Nick/Maya Avy, Please?

Re: DNR's sigs

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:14 pm
by DefenseNeverRests
Sure! What color do you prefer?

Re: DNR's sigs

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:18 pm
by PhoenixTears
Blue..... And could you put my username on it?

Re: DNR's sigs

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:18 pm
by DefenseNeverRests
Sure thing, pal!

Re: DNR's sigs

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:19 pm
by PhoenixTears
I know you can do it!

Re: DNR's sigs

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:57 pm
by DefenseNeverRests
PhoenixAshes wrote:the Godot one! Could you make a Nick/Maya Avy, Please?


Spoiler:
Imagehttp://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Phoenixavatar.gif

Re: DNR's sigs

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:04 pm
by PhoenixTears
thanks!

Re: DNR's sigs

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:05 pm
by DefenseNeverRests
No problem.

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests)

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:02 am
by DefenseNeverRests
Edits done.

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests)

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:06 am
by VioletBlu
I love the signatures, hehe, and Phoenix's avi is awesome!
;P
Totally awesome<3

((Might request later on hehe...))

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests)

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:17 am
by DefenseNeverRests
Thank you very much!

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests)

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:56 am
by Donald Serrot
Nice ma!

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests)

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:57 am
by DefenseNeverRests
Thanks, Don!

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests)

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:46 am
by Slezak
Great work on the PhoeRis, Miego, and DeLiteful sigs! You never fail to impress me. If I ever think of something to request, I'll probably come to you.

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests)

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:48 am
by DefenseNeverRests
Why, thank you. I'll be here.

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests)

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:28 pm
by DefenseNeverRests
More samples are up for grabs if anyone wants them.

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:07 am
by VioletBlu
The Pearls sig is so true!
I love looking at them, hehe ^-^
<3

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:09 am
by DefenseNeverRests
Thanks! I love that saying in Pearls'.

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:24 am
by PhoenixTears
sorry I keep using your sigs... I just love them!

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:58 pm
by DefenseNeverRests
Thank you. I don't mind one bit. Go ahead.

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:51 am
by Slezak
More great work! You're doing a good job on all of these. Keep up the awesomeness. I always thougt simplicity was best. Short sayings, a few maybe-slightly-doctored-up-so-they-look-a-little-better character sprites, and not-too-busy backgrounds are my favorite kinds of sigs. That's why I made my signature's picture the way I did.

Re: DNR's sigs (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:59 am
by DefenseNeverRests
Thanks so much!

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:19 am
by Ryu
Image
:sadshoe: But the picture is not really visible... probably I need to have the original image & make the sig myself.

But I don't have much time in my hands (am concentrating on a lot of commitments for family & career)....

And image editor is not available in the office's computer, my laptop is under repairs.

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:53 pm
by DefenseNeverRests
I'll make it more visible if you want.

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:36 am
by VioletBlu
Kristoph and Viola!
FTW!
I love the pairing, and the siggy ish the best<3
^-^
Valentine's day is coming up, might wanna make some valentine's theme siggy's<3
Teehee.
~Violet

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:24 am
by Ryu
Preferably about 87% opacity. Thank you very much, senorita. *bows*
DefenseNeverRests wrote:I'll make it more visible if you want.

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:51 pm
by DefenseNeverRests
Will do ASAP.

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:49 pm
by Ryu
:acro: Thank you DNR. You're most kind, just like Matt (for making me this av)~

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:12 pm
by DefenseNeverRests
Here you go, Naruhodou.

Image

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:40 am
by Ryu
The one with border on its right, top and botom of the image looked better...
Anyway can make its opacity 95%? Because DNM looked blurry.
Blame my eyesight :maggy:


Image

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:00 am
by DefenseNeverRests
Does this work?

Image

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:37 am
by Ryu
Um, I better get back to you later because I believe that I've caused you to do it in haste.... actually you could just take it easy as I don't wanna rush people....
I am bad because I caused the sig to become worse :sadshoe:
It indicates that you're pressured to finish it.

I'm sorry because my request made you tense... just take a break from it.
I can still wait until end of February, where I'll be celebrating my birthday once in every four years.

Until then, take care. I well get back to you about the sig as I am also too edgey now..... Take care~
AvAndSigArtistShouldRest wrote:Does this work?

Image

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:44 am
by DefenseNeverRests
I'm really, really sorry about that. It's not your fault. I took an step I shouldn't have. I hope this is better. BTW, your birthdate is cool.


Image

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:22 am
by Donald Serrot
DefenseNeverRests wrote:Image

That reminds me of the sig I just edited made!

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:24 am
by DefenseNeverRests
It's a nice sig you got, Don.

Re: DNR's sigs and avatars (taking requests) *UPDATED*

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:55 pm
by PhoenixTears
Yeah!