.: GSAP (True Meaning of Grief 10-06-09) :.
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:17 am
This project is known by my friends as the Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project (GSAP) in which the songs you know and love are either remastered in a less MIDI like style, and/or remixed into something fun. Starting last year, this project has been quite a covert thing. But because I don't believe in holding my musical talent back, nor do I believe in charging for what I do really (though I have to--my CD deal doesn't pay for itself ^^; ) I give them out for request. And since a lot of people love em, I keep up with my requests the best I can. Court-Records is the perfect way to deliver these songs publicly.
[10 - 05 - 09] OKAY, SO the spring semester is over!
Which means...SUMMER SEMESTER IS STARTING SOON!
YOU ALL HAVE THIRTY SECONDS TO PUT YOUR REQUESTS IN BEFORE I GET KU-RAPED WITH TWO JOBS, BAND MANAGING, AND FULL TIME STUDENT FUCKERY.
Aaaaaaaaaaand GO.
Oh, and a special shoutout to moms and moms to be on this, American Mother's Day, though the COOL people celebrated in March just sayin lol oh Europe -handflop-
Spoiler: .:Update Log:.
- "Reminiscence ~ Classroom Trial"
Spoiler: "Reminiscence ~ Classroom Trial"
- "It Doesn't End There"
Spoiler: "It Doesn't End There"
- "Old, Regret, Reward"
Spoiler: "Old, Regret, Reward"
- "Reminiscence ~ True Meaning of Grief"
Spoiler: "Reminiscence ~ True Meaning of Grief"
- "Core"
Spoiler: "Core"
- "Suspense"
Spoiler: "Suspense"
- "Objection!"
Spoiler: "Objection!"
- "Inform The Truth"
Spoiler: "Inform The Truth"
- "Logic & Trick"
Spoiler: "Logic & Trick"
- "Trial" (Dedicated to saluk)
Spoiler: "Trial"
- "Congratulations, Everyone!"
Spoiler: "Congratulations, Everyone!"
"Reminiscence of the DL-6" (Requested by LadyK)
Spoiler: "Reminiscence of the DL-6"
"Moderate"
Spoiler: "Moderate"
"Search"
Spoiler: "Search"
"Jailer's Elegy"
Spoiler: "Jailer's Elegy"
"Steel Samurai"
Spoiler: "Steel Samurai"
"Allegro"
Spoiler: "Allegro"
"Does Anyone Want To Swim?" Exclusive!
Spoiler: "Does Anyone Want to Swim?"
. - : Phoenix Wright : Justice For All : - .
- "Arrival" (dedicated to Jade Edgeworth)
Spoiler: "Arrival"
. - : Phoenix Wright : Trials & Tribulations : - .
- "Simple Melody" (Requested by Pie)
Spoiler: "Simple Melody"
- "Godot's Special Blend #9" (Dedicated to my fans <3) NEW!
Spoiler: "Godot's Special Blend #9"
. - : Apollo Justice : Ace Attorney : - .
- "Trance Logic"
Spoiler: "Trance Logic"
- "Reminiscence of a Guilty Lover"
Spoiler: "Reminiscence of a Guilty Lover"
- "Bob Your Head & Sway"
Spoiler: "Bob Your Head & Sway"
. - : Extras : - .
- "Naruhodou And His Piano" Exclusive!
Spoiler: "Naruhodou And His Piano"
- "Turnabout Sisters (Dance Dance Maya Mix)" Exclusive!
Spoiler: "Turnabout Sisters (Dance Dance Maya Mix)"
- "Investigation Overtaked (Guilty Mix)" Exclusive!
Spoiler: "Investigation Overtaked (Guilty Mix)"
- "Mugen Saiban" Exclusive!
Spoiler: "Mugen Saiban"
- "I Want To Defend NOW!" NEW!
Spoiler: "I Want To Defend NOW!"
- "Love Love Guilty Bits"
Spoiler: "Love Love Guilty Bits"
. - : Everything Non GSAP : - .
.-: My Projects :-.
I have SEVERAL of them--so many that if I put them all here, the page would be like WOOSH and totally overload shit and I frankly don't want that <3
.:Final Lullaby:.NEW!
Spoiler: "Final Lullaby"
.-: Original Requests :-.
- "Triumphs Adorned In Jade"
Spoiler: "Triumphs Adorned In Jade"
.-: Remix Requests :-.
I'll update this page every so often, and I promise you I do not disappoint. If you click the song and go to "save page as" the song is yours. Take what you want, just don't give the credit to yourself and spread the love around; that's all I ask. Enjoy!
And I suppose if there is a popular request out there, I wouldn't deny it right away--hint hint ^_~
Do frequent for more, since I will do my best to fill current requests, and update often.
(If there's a download that fails, why not try downloading your tracks here?)
And I suppose if there is a popular request out there, I wouldn't deny it right away--hint hint ^_~
Do frequent for more, since I will do my best to fill current requests, and update often.
(If there's a download that fails, why not try downloading your tracks here?)

". . ." this page is reserved for GSAP after all.
but you know the old saying, right? If it smells...
That and you told me it helps you go to sleep. Now, you're weird for that, but I love you anyway *hugs* 



too bad you won't see it for a while.



COOKIES, NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!
flattery gets you everywhere with me, doesn't it?
*closes pretty much everything and listens again* Muuuuuch better.
So awesome as always. The synth is so good. :3
...
... flowing in his mind, which put him on the verge of tears.
that waz absolutely fantastic