Page 1 of 3

Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:02 am
by Mia_Fey
So we have a bunch of Phoenix Wright fanart threads in the Defense Lobby, but it makes me sad that we don't have any for Hotel Dusk around here so I figured I'd make one. I'll start us off.
Spoiler: Saving Space
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

From this awesome artist

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:07 am
by Mikenno
Most of these sources are on DeviantArt and I'm too lazy to dig them up.

This thread won't last too long. ;( Not enough HD fanart in the world, friends.

Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:54 pm
by T3h_Waffleman
This arts make mine look like crap~ ; ;

Spoiler: Space.
Image


Sauce is me.

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:39 am
by Arei
Mila and an original character is all I've done so far: http://squeegoddess.deviantart.com/art/ ... a-75701424

Kyle is a pain in the ass to draw, but I want to draw loootss of Kyle and Bradleh :acro: Oh yeeeesssss <3

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:41 pm
by Delsy
Mía Fey: Beautiful pictuures!!!!!

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:26 am
by tenshi_no_kioku
I drew one of Louie... well, a lot of Louie... But most of my sprite-related ones aren't on my deviant yet.
Spoiler: Saving space... This is a dual fanart for HD and PW...
Image

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:20 am
by Arei
Holy shit XDDD

I would be running for the hills if Louie was my attorney.


:gant: :gant: :gant: :gant:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:55 am
by tenshi_no_kioku
*laugh*
Wait... was that a shot?
*continues laughing*

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:55 pm
by animepanda94
:hyde:
well i dont have much but heres mine
http://animepanda94.deviantart.com/art/ ... d-78600957
ill put it in an img later but im on my labtop and mac labtobs dont have right click buttons >___> so i cant get the img code
sorry! :payne:
and im planning to make more soon and uh...*is waiting for dA to load so im just rambling*

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:37 pm
by Pearls
Good idea to start an art thread! Maybe it will inspire people to make more Hotel Dusk art :)

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:53 am
by Wrestlemania
Whoa... this place frightens me.

... ANYWAYS!!!

I wa splaying Brawl, and messing around with Stickers, and I made a Hotel Dusk-related Screenshot.

I KNOW it's not official Art but... Here.

Spoiler: Space saver... maybe Brawl spoilers? but... I don't think so
Image

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:26 pm
by Pearls
Wrestlemania wrote:Whoa... this place frightens me.

... ANYWAYS!!!

I wa splaying Brawl, and messing around with Stickers, and I made a Hotel Dusk-related Screenshot.

I KNOW it's not official Art but... Here.

Spoiler: Space saver... maybe Brawl spoilers? but... I don't think so
Image


I think it looks really good! Nice job!

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 pm
by animepanda94
Wrestlemania wrote:Whoa... this place frightens me.

... ANYWAYS!!!

I wa splaying Brawl, and messing around with Stickers, and I made a Hotel Dusk-related Screenshot.

I KNOW it's not official Art but... Here.

Spoiler: Space saver... maybe Brawl spoilers? but... I don't think so
Image


:udgy: SNAP THERE ARE HOTEL DUSK STICKERS IN BRAWL??
zomg EPIC WIN!
Edit:
And a kyle trophy? zomg XD
i thought having a trace memory sticker was enough
i mean pw is more popular as far as i know and there arent any trohies for that (i think)

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 am
by Wrestlemania
Actually, those were all the stickers I had then, that were HD related.

And there's ALSO a Kyle Hyde trophy, which I will be attempting to aquire and post here.

...

In a screenshot. I can't post the description. I'll go to Gamefaqs for THAT...

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:59 pm
by Arei
O_O

wtfiwantbrawlNOW

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:20 pm
by animepanda94
btw, how do u put screen shots on the internet from brawl? i put them on a SD card but then when my dad emailed one to me it says it couldnt open it O_O can anyone help me?

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:53 am
by Wrestlemania
2 things:

Firstly, getting the Kyle Hyde trophy requires me to complete the "All Star" mode with each character...

... yep... all 35 of them.

But I'll get it ASAP.

And animepanda? Go to the Smash Bros. topic on the CR forums. People post .BIN (The file format of the Brawl screenshots) -to-.JPEG converters on there.

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:28 pm
by animepanda94
Wrestlemania wrote:2 things:

Firstly, getting the Kyle Hyde trophy requires me to complete the "All Star" mode with each character...

... yep... all 35 of them.

But I'll get it ASAP.

And animepanda? Go to the Smash Bros. topic on the CR forums. People post .BIN (The file format of the Brawl screenshots) -to-.JPEG converters on there.

Great thanks so much! :3
and ugh >___> we have to complete all star mode with all the characters????
GEY D:<
im never going to be able to do that XDD ill get my friend to do it for me D:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:49 pm
by Wrestlemania
I'm not only doing THAT...

I'm also getting every "Final Smash" trophy...

... I hope that's not what the condition is... because that's at least 37 then...

But I'm havin' fun doing THAT!

And anime? You can ALSO use a Golden Hammer...

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:07 pm
by animepanda94
Wrestlemania wrote:I'm not only doing THAT...

I'm also getting every "Final Smash" trophy...

... I hope that's not what the condition is... because that's at least 37 then...

But I'm havin' fun doing THAT!

And anime? You can ALSO use a Golden Hammer...

..? What do u mean using the golden hammer i can get the trophy? *ish confused* :_: nao how would i go about doing that?

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:38 pm
by Wrestlemania
... I am assuming you have at least ONE Golden Hammer... I mean, I can't see how you avoided ALL of them up until now!

In the Challenges menu, there should be 1-5 hammers there. Go to one, and select it. Then go to the "Clear All Star mode with every character" (Which CLEARLY resembles Hyde's silhouette) challenge, and select it.

...

I think. I've never used one personally...

Oh! But Boss Battle challenges can NOT be unlocked in this manner, so don't try using it on "Beat Boss Battle on Intense" challenge! I think it wastes the hammer...

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:44 pm
by Wrestlemania
When I make a promise... I keep it.

The Trophy has a special "feature" to it, by the way...

Spoiler: Kyle Hyde Trophy!
Image

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:48 pm
by Delsy
Wrestlemania wrote:
Spoiler: Kyle Hyde Trophy!
Image

Wow! It's amazing!

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:56 pm
by animepanda94
Wrestlemania wrote:When I make a promise... I keep it.

The Trophy has a special "feature" to it, by the way...

Spoiler: Kyle Hyde Trophy!
Image



:beef: wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
thats all i have to say to that. XD

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:58 pm
by Wrestlemania
Thanks!

It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)

If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh? :butzthumbs:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:05 pm
by Pearls
Wrestlemania wrote:Thanks!

It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)

If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh? :butzthumbs:


Very cool! I'd love to see the Trace Memory's trophy as well!

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:58 am
by Wrestlemania
I'll try to get it quick. :gymshoe:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:02 pm
by animepanda94
Wrestlemania wrote:Thanks!

It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)

If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh? :butzthumbs:



of you could use a hammer :O
:yogi: if your that lazy XDD

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:53 am
by Arei
You people are making me so fucking jealous



D= I hate you all.

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:00 pm
by animepanda94
:larry: IM SORRYYYYYYY!
:P

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:01 am
by Wrestlemania
Pearls wrote:
Wrestlemania wrote:Thanks!

It's the ONLY trophy that is animated, that I have found in the game thus far. (I have over 500 trophies, too...)

If I play 100 hours of Brawls, I get the Main Character from Trace Memory's trophy. Got lots of work ahead, eh? :butzthumbs:


Very cool! I'd love to see the Trace Memory's trophy as well!


I guess I can post it here...

Two images, actually, a Zoom-In, and Full-Body image.

Spoiler: What do you get when you complete 100 Hours of Brawls?
Image
ASHLEY!!!Not WarioWare Ashley!!!

Image
FULL-BODY IMAGE!!!


There you go, then. Now, time to continue my search for a 100% Completion of the game! :varanbaran:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:45 pm
by Pearls
Very cool Wrestle!! As a Trace Memory fan, it is much appreciated! Good luck getting a 100% complete in the game. :pearl:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:27 pm
by ButzPuff
Spoiler: Spoiler-ish Hotel Dusk Comic
Image


Here's a great comic I found about Hotel Dusk and figured that I should share it. I really like this how the game could have went... :hyde:

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 pm
by SavingtheGeneration
Oh! I've got some artwork for this game XD Most of it is official XD


I apologize for losing the link to this artist's website. If I find it, I'll post it here ^^

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:23 pm
by Arei
Yaay more pics. :redd:

Huuugee pics should go under a spoiler cut :( Those of us with dial-up... the stupid computer cries.

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:04 pm
by Balrog
ButzPuff wrote:
Spoiler: Spoiler-ish Hotel Dusk Comic
Image


Epic Win! XDDD

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:34 am
by Emperor Ing
I drew this. It sucks.


Image

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:25 am
by animepanda94
ButzPuff wrote:
Spoiler: Spoiler-ish Hotel Dusk Comic
Image


Here's a great comic I found about Hotel Dusk and figured that I should share it. I really like this how the game could have went... :hyde:



OMG XD That is EPIC.

I made a comic D: but i never inked it so its still in my sketch book

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:07 pm
by ashogo
ButzPuff wrote:
Spoiler: Spoiler-ish Hotel Dusk Comic
Image


Here's a great comic I found about Hotel Dusk and figured that I should share it. I really like this how the game could have went... :hyde:

wow, that's awesome. Yeah, when you put it like that everything in the hotel was really coincidental....

Re: Hotel Dusk Art Thread

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:16 pm
by payroo
Hello, just finished this game 'bout a week ago. Love it to pieces, so I had to do some fanart.
Here ya go
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image


Oh and er, if anyone's interested, I did a "comic" on Tegaki the other day...
http://www.unowen.net/tegaki/dblog.php?u=11536&e=360241

Man, I wish this fandom was bigger. :yogi: