Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:26 am
Okay, I made some sample sigs here. I am now take requests. These are some samples. They are up for grabs and can be edited if desired.
Spoiler:
Code: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Sample1.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Sample2.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Feenris1.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Miego.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Rondessie.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/NickMaya.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/GumshoeMaggey.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Klema.gifSpoiler:
Code: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Armandot.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Bar.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Grossberg.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/KandV.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/xineohp.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Perceive.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Rock.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/Gavinners.gifCode: Select all
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/DefenseNeverRests/NickMaya-1.gifCompleted so far...
Last edited by
DefenseNeverRests on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:07 am, edited 53 times in total.
Slezak
Medium-in-training
Posts: 352 Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Custom Title: Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff
Location: In front of you
Post
by Slezak » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:59 am
Those are some nice sigs, DNR. Good work.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.
PhoenixTears
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1118 Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Custom Title: Yuki Fan~!
Location: Monica and Chandler's house
Contact:
Post
by PhoenixTears » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Awesome! Make more!
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:59 pm
Thanks. Which one is better?
PhoenixTears
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1118 Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Custom Title: Yuki Fan~!
Location: Monica and Chandler's house
Contact:
Post
by PhoenixTears » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:13 pm
the Godot one! Could you make a Nick/Maya Avy, Please?
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:14 pm
Sure! What color do you prefer?
PhoenixTears
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1118 Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Custom Title: Yuki Fan~!
Location: Monica and Chandler's house
Contact:
Post
by PhoenixTears » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:18 pm
Blue..... And could you put my username on it?
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:18 pm
Sure thing, pal!
PhoenixTears
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1118 Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Custom Title: Yuki Fan~!
Location: Monica and Chandler's house
Contact:
Post
by PhoenixTears » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:19 pm
I know you can do it!
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:57 pm
PhoenixAshes wrote: the Godot one! Could you make a Nick/Maya Avy, Please?
PhoenixTears
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1118 Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Custom Title: Yuki Fan~!
Location: Monica and Chandler's house
Contact:
Post
by PhoenixTears » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:04 pm
thanks!
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:05 pm
No problem.
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:02 am
Edits done.
VioletBlu
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214 Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm
Custom Title: Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter
Location: Don't find me.
Post
by VioletBlu » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:06 am
I love the signatures, hehe, and Phoenix's avi is awesome! ;P Totally awesome<3 ((Might request later on hehe...))
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:17 am
Thank you very much!
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916 Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate
Post
by Donald Serrot » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:56 am
Nice ma!
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:57 am
Thanks, Don!
Slezak
Medium-in-training
Posts: 352 Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Custom Title: Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff
Location: In front of you
Post
by Slezak » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:46 am
Great work on the PhoeRis, Miego, and DeLiteful sigs! You never fail to impress me. If I ever think of something to request, I'll probably come to you.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:48 am
Why, thank you. I'll be here.
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:28 pm
More samples are up for grabs if anyone wants them.
VioletBlu
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214 Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm
Custom Title: Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter
Location: Don't find me.
Post
by VioletBlu » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:07 am
The Pearls sig is so true! I love looking at them, hehe ^-^ <3
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:09 am
Thanks! I love that saying in Pearls'.
PhoenixTears
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1118 Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Custom Title: Yuki Fan~!
Location: Monica and Chandler's house
Contact:
Post
by PhoenixTears » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:24 am
sorry I keep using your sigs... I just love them!
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:58 pm
Thank you. I don't mind one bit. Go ahead.
Slezak
Medium-in-training
Posts: 352 Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Custom Title: Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff
Location: In front of you
Post
by Slezak » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:51 am
More great work! You're doing a good job on all of these. Keep up the awesomeness. I always thougt simplicity was best. Short sayings, a few maybe-slightly-doctored-up-so-they-look-a-little-better character sprites, and not-too-busy backgrounds are my favorite kinds of sigs. That's why I made my signature's picture the way I did.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:59 am
Thanks so much!
Ryu
Donor
Posts: 4838 Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:
Post
by Ryu » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:19 am
But the picture is not really visible... probably I need to have the original image & make the sig myself. But I don't have much time in my hands (am concentrating on a lot of commitments for family & career).... And image editor is not available in the office's computer, my laptop is under repairs.
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:53 pm
I'll make it more visible if you want.
VioletBlu
Decisive Witness
Posts: 214 Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm
Custom Title: Violet Blu; KristophxViola Supporter
Location: Don't find me.
Post
by VioletBlu » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:36 am
Kristoph and Viola! FTW! I love the pairing, and the siggy ish the best<3 ^-^ Valentine's day is coming up, might wanna make some valentine's theme siggy's<3 Teehee. ~Violet
Don't forget the past...
Sig by Donald_S; Avi by Slezak
Married to Slezak<3<3<3<3<3
Proud mother to IrisWright<3
Ryu
Donor
Posts: 4838 Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:
Post
by Ryu » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:24 am
Preferably about 87% opacity. Thank you very much, senorita . *bows* DefenseNeverRests wrote: I'll make it more visible if you want.
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:51 pm
Will do ASAP.
Ryu
Donor
Posts: 4838 Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:
Post
by Ryu » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:49 pm
Thank you DNR. You're most kind, just like Matt (for making me this av)~
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:12 pm
Here you go, Naruhodou.
Ryu
Donor
Posts: 4838 Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:
Post
by Ryu » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:40 am
The one with border on its right, top and botom of the image looked better... Anyway can make its opacity 95%? Because DNM looked blurry. Blame my eyesight
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:00 am
Does this work?
Ryu
Donor
Posts: 4838 Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:
Post
by Ryu » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:37 am
Um, I better get back to you later because I believe that I've caused you to do it in haste.... actually you could just take it easy as I don't wanna rush people.... I am bad because I caused the sig to become worse It indicates that you're pressured to finish it. I'm sorry because my request made you tense... just take a break from it. I can still wait until end of February, where I'll be celebrating my birthday once in every four years. Until then, take care. I well get back to you about the sig as I am also too edgey now..... Take care~ AvAndSigArtistShouldRest wrote: Does this work?
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:44 am
I'm really, really sorry about that. It's not your fault. I took an step I shouldn't have. I hope this is better. BTW, your birthdate is cool.
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916 Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate
Post
by Donald Serrot » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:22 am
DefenseNeverRests wrote: That reminds me of the sig I just
edited made!
DefenseNeverRests
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1516 Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:03 am
Custom Title: Proud PxM shipper.
Location: A dark scary place with enchanted creatures.
Contact:
Post
by DefenseNeverRests » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:24 am
It's a nice sig you got, Don.
PhoenixTears
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1118 Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Custom Title: Yuki Fan~!
Location: Monica and Chandler's house
Contact:
Post
by PhoenixTears » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:55 pm
Yeah!