Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

For rips or edits of PW:AA / GS game sprites and related art.
Post Reply
Ryu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4838
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:

Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by Ryu »

Okay, anyone can post in here when you spot similarities of character design(s) in the games you're playing. Like what I noticed a while for replaying Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. Looks like Nintendo LOVES the moon so much....

Oh, if you don't have screenshots to share, just comment on the pic(s).
P/S: my harddisk crashed :larry:... this one's was PrtScr-ed using someone else's computer~


Spoiler: :welly: might be HUGE for some computers
Image
Last edited by Ryu on Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington
Komachi
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:22 am
Custom Title: 操纵距离程度的能力
Location: Ottawa
Contact:

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by Komachi »

At first I didn't see what does this mean, then I couldn't help bursting into laugh :moe-laugh:
You can call me whatever you want:3
Image
Franzise Deauxnim
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3541
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by Franzise Deauxnim »

Spoiler: Easy one
ImageImage


Spoiler: Uhh...
ImageImageImage
Image
Ulala
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 630
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:40 pm
Custom Title: NOW TAKE IT TO THE LAUNCH PAD!
Location: UK

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by Ulala »

Oh god...please...the Happy Mask Man is awesome, don't relate him to that weirdo!
And I XD'ed at the Viewtiful Joe one.
Image
Art by the talented Vickinator, thank you! ^_^
Bassist1955
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:41 pm
Custom Title: Future Surgeon

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by Bassist1955 »

When I saw Sawaii in LifeSigns: Surgical Unit, I screamed "It's von Karma!" I'm too lazy to get pictures, look him up yourself.
Image
brettfett
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:28 am

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by brettfett »

Well, Edgeworth's hair shows up in all kinds of things, even runescape.........


:odoroki:
Allan's Aokage
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:14 pm
Custom Title: Four is Death
Location: Wales. That little place next to England.

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by Allan's Aokage »

Yes, FE:SS is completely win.

This topic made me burst outn in laughter.
chief_skye4444
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: These United States

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by chief_skye4444 »

Woah...that's eerie-cool.
Image
Ryu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4838
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by Ryu »

The one with spectacles, if we imagine him WITHOUT the cap... looks like a Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban AND (OR) Trauma Center's character(?}....

Who's that character.....?

And the guy in blue suit looked similar to Ron DeLite (without the 'cinnamon roll' hair) XD


Image
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington
chief_skye4444
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: These United States

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by chief_skye4444 »

Ken wrote:The one with spectacles, if we imagine him WITHOUT the cap... looks like a Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban AND (OR) Trauma Center's character(?}....

Who's that character.....?

And the guy in blue suit looked similar to Ron DeLite (without the 'cinnamon roll' hair) XD


Image

As for Mr. Glasses, the PW character I believe you're refering to would be Dr. Grey, right? Victim, second case, second game? And the Trauma Center character I think would be Derek Styles, the main character in the game.
Image
Ryu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4838
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by Ryu »

I think the pic resembles more towards Dr. Grey~
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington
chief_skye4444
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1381
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm
Location: These United States

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by chief_skye4444 »

I agree.
Image
Ryu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4838
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by Ryu »

So anyone has played any Bleach games? There's someone looked like Urahara.... um, in my current sig & av as at the time I post this reply~
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington
FSTA
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 478
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:52 pm
Custom Title: Cross-examining your posts!
Location: Michigan

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by FSTA »

Formerly Avenger...
Ryu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4838
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by Ryu »

Adrian without glasses makes me feel kinda....

o,O
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington
wassamattawityucca
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:27 pm
Custom Title: Layton v. GS and GS5 fever!

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by wassamattawityucca »

Woah! It does look like her, and she even has the same outfit!
ImageJoin the Project!
Engaged to R. Bond, Daughter to Donald Serrot and Sklarvv, and sister of Clarounette, GavinnerRock, and PhoenixFire in the CR Family Tree RP
Image
franny_lover
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:57 am
Custom Title: fraziska <3

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by franny_lover »

i does look like her...i feel bad for that lady having to look like adrian]
Guess we know whos milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
Ryu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4838
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by Ryu »

HERE'S MILES EDGEWORTH! The game's Zettai Fukuju Meirei~
And I can't seem to recall the other two characters from PW.


Image
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington
Percei
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1607
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:47 pm
Custom Title: My name is Judge.
Location: Just Outside Your Peripherals

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by Percei »

The one on the bottom right is another Wellington similarity :O
Lottie
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:38 pm

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by Lottie »

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Spoiler: Uhh...
ImageImageImage


Lol :gant:
Hen shin a go go larry
carico
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:20 am
Custom Title: I prefer ladders...
Contact:

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by carico »

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Spoiler: Easy one
ImageImage


Spoiler: Uhh...
ImageImageImage

Funny, I heard it was the same artist for both games. I think it was mentioned in an interview podcast thing...
Ryu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4838
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by Ryu »

Which ones.... the Sahwit (Majora's Mask) or the Butz (Viewtiful Joe)?
carico wrote:Funny, I heard it was the same artist for both games. I think it was mentioned in an interview podcast thing...
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington
Lottie
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:38 pm

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by Lottie »

He he he I like this one

Spoiler:
Image and Image


I thought this the moment I saw him. I couldn't stop laughing :haha:
Leila-Zero
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:16 pm
Custom Title: Sho is so awesome, he objects.
Location: I live in the bottom. I mean, Brazil

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by Leila-Zero »

The Larry/Adrian>Joe/Sylvia one scared me *since I'm a fan of Viewtiful Joe* o_o But... amused me as well XD And I always thought that guy from the Ouendan pic looked like Grey 8D

I saw a guy/fairy that looked like Redd White in The Fairly Oddparents, but had blue hair o_O I don't really remember what episode it was... I think it was the Abracatastrophe movie? Can't seem to find a picture of him right now...
ImageImageImageImage
Out of the fire and into fire again... You make me want to forget... And start all over.
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by Zinle »

Spoiler: 4-4
Image Image


Jus how noone haven't bring this up yet?
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Leila-Zero
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:16 pm
Custom Title: Sho is so awesome, he objects.
Location: I live in the bottom. I mean, Brazil

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by Leila-Zero »

...yeah, that's right, Kristoph is over 9000!
ImageImageImageImage
Out of the fire and into fire again... You make me want to forget... And start all over.
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by Zinle »

Leila-Zero wrote:...yeah, that's right, Kristoph is over 9000!

NOOO!! XD
Image
ImageImageImageImage
carico
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:20 am
Custom Title: I prefer ladders...
Contact:

Re: Game Character Deja-vus?!?

Post by carico »

Ryu wrote:Which ones.... the Sahwit (Majora's Mask) or the Butz (Viewtiful Joe)?
carico wrote:Funny, I heard it was the same artist for both games. I think it was mentioned in an interview podcast thing...

Whoops! Shoulda been more specific. The artist for Viewtiful Joe, I heard. : D
Ryu
Donor
Donor
Posts: 4838
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: I AM BACK, LURKING~
Contact:

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by Ryu »

Thank you for the clarification, carico. :larry2:

@Zinle: Nice Kristoph there, but we can't see the pic next to him... it says Error 403 when I try to open the image.

And.... guess who is similar to the black-haired guy (that's an NPC, my enemy)~


Spoiler: saving space
Image
:keylady: Hmmmm... whatever, it is time to fly return~ :edgy:

(7o_o)7 Sprite Arts Game char Deja-vus? Chores AA char in 3D! Ryu ♥ CR!

People should live freely without constraints.
That's how life should be! -
Richard Wellington
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by Zinle »

Ryu wrote:@Zinle: Nice Kristoph there, but we can't see the pic next to him... it says Error 403 when I try to open the image.

So it seems...
Well...I t was something like this:

Image
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Leila-Zero
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 86
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:16 pm
Custom Title: Sho is so awesome, he objects.
Location: I live in the bottom. I mean, Brazil

Re: Similarities of Game Characters (compare with other games)

Post by Leila-Zero »

Ryu wrote:@Zinle: Nice Kristoph there, but we can't see the pic next to him... it says Error 403 when I try to open the image.


Weird, somehow I can see the image when I try opening it o-o;
ImageImageImageImage
Out of the fire and into fire again... You make me want to forget... And start all over.
Post Reply