Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I had no idea what was going on...but I like it. (No seriously, who are these guys?) 
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I expected some confusion with some Trauma Center characters popping in and out...Oliver wrote:I had no idea what was going on...but I like it. (No seriously, who are these guys?)
Also oh dear... https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7003822/1/ ... gioh-Style
Yu-Gi-Oh and AA...my my..
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I don't even have to look at it to know that won't end well...shippersdreamer wrote:I expected some confusion with some Trauma Center characters popping in and out...Oliver wrote:I had no idea what was going on...but I like it. (No seriously, who are these guys?)
Also oh dear... https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7003822/1/ ... gioh-Style
Yu-Gi-Oh and AA...my my..
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
If you'd take a gander of the AA Crossover section on FF.Net you'll find a whole slough of...gems.Oliver wrote:I don't even have to look at it to know that won't end well...shippersdreamer wrote:I expected some confusion with some Trauma Center characters popping in and out...Oliver wrote:I had no idea what was going on...but I like it. (No seriously, who are these guys?)
Also oh dear... https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7003822/1/ ... gioh-Style
Yu-Gi-Oh and AA...my my..
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I have...I found a crossover all to do with NicoB... 
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I found one involving DBZ...Oliver wrote:I have...I found a crossover all to do with NicoB...
Oh what fun days...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Indeed...New canon for the theater: Even Goku can't escape the Sporking Theater. Only Kay has a high enough power level.shippersdreamer wrote:I found one involving DBZ...Oliver wrote:I have...I found a crossover all to do with NicoB...
Oh what fun days...
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The image of Goku transporting around confused while Phoenix and Edgeworth stare shocked/horrified is an amusing image.Oliver wrote:Indeed...New canon for the theater: Even Goku can't escape the Sporking Theater. Only Kay has a high enough power level.shippersdreamer wrote:I found one involving DBZ...Oliver wrote:I have...I found a crossover all to do with NicoB...
Oh what fun days...
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
"Hehe, what do you guys mean you can't teleport? Wait...what's a lawyer?"
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
OOh man, we're gonna have a lot of fun with these cross-overs aren't we?Oliver wrote:"Hehe, what do you guys mean you can't teleport? Wait...what's a lawyer?"
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Probably... I just can't wait to get my grubby mits on one after the one I'm working on...shippersdreamer wrote:OOh man, we're gonna have a lot of fun with these cross-overs aren't we?Oliver wrote:"Hehe, what do you guys mean you can't teleport? Wait...what's a lawyer?"
-
Bramimond
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 am
- Custom Title: The Enigma
- Location: Beneath the Shrine of Seals
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I love Trauma Center, but even I had trouble keeping up with that...er, whatever that was. Was there supposed to be some sort of plot? Well, Derek was adorkably awkward. I can't really say much because I'm not an experienced sporker so...yeah. Great to see a TC fic here!

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'll report it too, Mr. Bram Bram!Bramimond wrote:Why the hell did this double post? Sigh...I'll get a mod to remove.
Edit: I was too slow! Please don't hurt me siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir!
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I honestly believe there isn't a plot here. It seems like the author started it in the middle and forgot that there was supposed to be an opening somewhere..Bramimond wrote:I love Trauma Center, but even I had trouble keeping up with that...er, whatever that was. Was there supposed to be some sort of plot? Well, Derek was adorkably awkward. I can't really say much because I'm not an experienced sporker so...yeah. Great to see a TC fic here!
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
For future reference, we have a list of recommended fic for anyone who wants to spork something but doesn't feel like scratching the bottom of fanfiction.net, ao3 or the kink meme.
Spoiler:
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I love how that list has me fluctuating between ob9410 and Oliver...
Who...am I? I need to know!
-
Crescent Moon
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim
- Location: San Antonio, TX
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It's time to D-D-D-D Duel with objections!shippersdreamer wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7003822/1/ ... gioh-Style
Yu-Gi-Oh and AA...my my..
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I use Objection! Now I summon AppleSauce-mon! Take That!TheMoonlitAttorney wrote:It's time to D-D-D-D Duel with objections!shippersdreamer wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7003822/1/ ... gioh-Style
Yu-Gi-Oh and AA...my my..
I probably fucked up that whole series in those two sentences...didn't I?
-
Crescent Moon
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim
- Location: San Antonio, TX
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You activated my trap card, "Newbie Crush"!Oliver wrote:I use Objection! Now I summon AppleSauce-mon! Take That!TheMoonlitAttorney wrote:It's time to D-D-D-D Duel with objections!shippersdreamer wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7003822/1/ ... gioh-Style
Yu-Gi-Oh and AA...my my..
I probably fucked up that whole series in those two sentences...didn't I?
But seriously... did you just mix up Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon? I... I'm kind of offended, Oliver.
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I don't even know...I played Pokemon and that's it.
-
Crescent Moon
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim
- Location: San Antonio, TX
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Try some Yu-Gi-Oh. I personally prefer Pokemon, but Yu-Gi-Oh is cool too. I recommend starting with Zexal since it has the more modern rules,
Examples being Synchro Summons and XYZ Summons.
Examples being Synchro Summons and XYZ Summons.
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
...Uh...huh...
But the Steel Samurai TCG is ten times better.
-
shippersdreamer
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 701
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 10:08 pm
- Custom Title: Your Honor! There is a contradiction!
- Location: Northern California
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
DO not, get me started on them. I love Yu-Gi-Oh to death but I REALLY need to catch up with the rules..I barely know how to XYZ and Synchro Summon, and I have no clue how to Pendelum summonTheMoonlitAttorney wrote:Try some Yu-Gi-Oh. I personally prefer Pokemon, but Yu-Gi-Oh is cool too. I recommend starting with Zexal since it has the more modern rules,
Examples being Synchro Summons and XYZ Summons.
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
luck wrote:For future reference, we have a list of recommended fic for anyone who wants to spork something but doesn't feel like scratching the bottom of fanfiction.net, ao3 or the kink meme.
About this list...I'm pretty sure it's possible for a mod/admin to let someone other than the user who created this thread to edit the OP. That way it would be easier to keep track of this without having to dig through a few pages and also delete any broken links.
EDIT: Deleted the list part because part a long part of it was not in spoiler tags and it was a mess trying to fix it...
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Crescent Moon
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim
- Location: San Antonio, TX
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Don't feel bad. I have no idea how Pendulum monsters work either. I mean, they're half spell, but half monster too? That's just too much. But besides that, I can play well.shippersdreamer wrote:DO not, get me started on them. I love Yu-Gi-Oh to death but I REALLY need to catch up with the rules..I barely know how to XYZ and Synchro Summon, and I have no clue how to Pendelum summonTheMoonlitAttorney wrote:Try some Yu-Gi-Oh. I personally prefer Pokemon, but Yu-Gi-Oh is cool too. I recommend starting with Zexal since it has the more modern rules,
Examples being Synchro Summons and XYZ Summons.
Well... until I try playing against the captain of my tennis team. He really knows his Yu-Gi-Oh...
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim
-
mujie
- Suspect

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 11:09 am
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I kind of stopped after GX. After season 4 didn't get dubbed :( Never really watched 5Ds. Plus, the Elemental Heroes were awesomeTheMoonlitAttorney wrote:Don't feel bad. I have no idea how Pendulum monsters work either. I mean, they're half spell, but half monster too? That's just too much. But besides that, I can play well.shippersdreamer wrote:DO not, get me started on them. I love Yu-Gi-Oh to death but I REALLY need to catch up with the rules..I barely know how to XYZ and Synchro Summon, and I have no clue how to Pendelum summonTheMoonlitAttorney wrote:Try some Yu-Gi-Oh. I personally prefer Pokemon, but Yu-Gi-Oh is cool too. I recommend starting with Zexal since it has the more modern rules,
Examples being Synchro Summons and XYZ Summons.
Well... until I try playing against the captain of my tennis team. He really knows his Yu-Gi-Oh...
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yay, a sporking! ...I know nothing about Trauma Center!
Also, you seem to be missing some commas.
Also, you seem to be missing some commas.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I said I wanted to get the first part out before my birthday and I succeeded by eight days, wooo. Anyway the NSFW in this isn't really that bad and is pretty tame, but since I didn't cut anything out I didn't want to risk it like I did with the Apollo/Stepladder fic. By the way, Tumblr's post formatting is a pain the arse for sporks.
Title:The Alternative
Rating:
(If I could give a half I'd give 2.5) it is actually not badly written...it's simply the concept which comes off weird. Now, let's begin. (This is a collab with OB Oliver.)
Today's Sporkers are...
Athena Cykes!
"H-How did I get here?"
Simon Blackquill and Taka!
"Hmm? This again?"
ㄟ( ・◇・ )ㄏ
Juniper Woods!
*cough* *cough* *cough*
Sporking here.
Title:The Alternative
Rating:
Today's Sporkers are...
Athena Cykes!
Simon Blackquill and Taka!
Juniper Woods!
Sporking here.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ahahaha, poor Juniper.
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Then why are you laughing?AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Ahahaha, poor Juniper.
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Because I'm a sadist, in case the sporkings didn't tip you off. 
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
G-Good point...I should have known after all.... (We all are...)AireyVerkhovensky wrote:Because I'm a sadist, in case the sporkings didn't tip you off.
-
Rubia Ryu the Royal
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 6180
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 am
- Custom Title: Racing through the sky like a Missile
- Location: LA, Japanifornia
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
When was the last time I posted in here? I forget. Maybe I'm getting old.
Nicely done, guys. There were a few moments during the sporking that I felt Blackquill jumped a bit out of character, especially with the way he mocks Athena (or otherwise not really), and some of Taka's emoticons were a bit vague and hard to decipher what he's doing. Glad to see Juniper back, though. The poor girl is going to be scarred sooner or later.
Well, now that school's started, I'll have even less time to get around to my sporking. Fortunately, it's still the first week, so I barely have any work to do. That may change in the coming weeks, though. I suppose I'd better get around to mine, so I don't keep keeping you all waiting. I'll see how far I get with this new draft.
Nicely done, guys. There were a few moments during the sporking that I felt Blackquill jumped a bit out of character, especially with the way he mocks Athena (or otherwise not really), and some of Taka's emoticons were a bit vague and hard to decipher what he's doing. Glad to see Juniper back, though. The poor girl is going to be scarred sooner or later.
Well, now that school's started, I'll have even less time to get around to my sporking. Fortunately, it's still the first week, so I barely have any work to do. That may change in the coming weeks, though. I suppose I'd better get around to mine, so I don't keep keeping you all waiting. I'll see how far I get with this new draft.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.
AA fanfiction archive: http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... 11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Don't get too old...you know what happens to old dogs... 
-
Crescent Moon
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 314
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 pm
- Custom Title: Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim
- Location: San Antonio, TX
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Yep, time for Rubia to go the way of Old Yeller.Oliver wrote:Don't get too old...you know what happens to old dogs...
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
P-Please...if you're going to do it...make it quick and painless... 
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Wait, I thought Old Yeller had rabies.
Old dogs just go out to live with a nice old family out in the countryside!
Old dogs just go out to live with a nice old family out in the countryside!
-
Oliver
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2453
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:40 am
- Custom Title: Great Revival
- Location: Location
-
AireyVerkhovensky
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
- Custom Title: Cause of death is being dummy
- Location: Metropolitan Atlanta
- Contact:
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Does anyone remember NEKOJESSICA? Because I found the fic it's from in my bookmarks...
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No, What's NEKOJESSICA?


Tumblr (