----
Spoiler: All the games
#29-The Cosmic Turnabout

Another DD case falls,and it's the fourth case! Now all we've got are the final one and the DLC case. And when DLC is one of your strong points,you know you're in for trouble. But let's talk about this case in particular. We will only be discussing the stuff in this case,by the way. The things which are involved in the final case will be saved for later. So therefore,I won't really be talking about the story until it later culminates in the fifth case.
The opening is very effective. The question of why Apollo is wearing the bandages even before the bomb blast and why Blackquill seems particularly angry shakes the whole first trial. The victim also brings intrigue,being Apollo's friend. The end of the first trial with Tonate bursting in is a great cliffhanger.
The mystery is alright,but unmemorable. There's all this talk about doors, hallways, and moving rooms that I can hardly remember them. They try to spice it up by talking about the 'Three Muskedoors',but then all I think of is why Athena even refuses to use terms like North or South that I forget about it entirely.
The presentation is alright,with characters moving around like crazy. The space environment is also neat. The gameplay is fine,but the testimonies and the Mood Matrix are rather easy. The Psyche Locks are back,but not very good since there are no penalties and you can just break them from the get go.

The characters are fine. Starbuck is sad,though his sigh got on my nerves. Aura doesn't do much here,except project a rather mysterious vibe and also sees the mysterious killer. Ponco is actually very funny,and Clonco is sorta Plonco except creepier. Yuri is the best,undoubtedly. His obliviousness to when he's being insulted and his narcissism suit him perfectly,and his theme is awe inspiring. He's also very sympathethic in the end,just wanting to save his people. And his breakdown-marvellous!
And that's the fourth case! Sorry for the short writeup today,there's just not much I can say about this case. It's clear that this and the final case were originally one,but then they took out one case for DLC,and they had to split this into two to give the usual five cases. So this case gets the short end of the stick,unfortunately. I'm giving it a 6.9/10.
Next time,a case with Godot.

Another DD case falls,and it's the fourth case! Now all we've got are the final one and the DLC case. And when DLC is one of your strong points,you know you're in for trouble. But let's talk about this case in particular. We will only be discussing the stuff in this case,by the way. The things which are involved in the final case will be saved for later. So therefore,I won't really be talking about the story until it later culminates in the fifth case.
The opening is very effective. The question of why Apollo is wearing the bandages even before the bomb blast and why Blackquill seems particularly angry shakes the whole first trial. The victim also brings intrigue,being Apollo's friend. The end of the first trial with Tonate bursting in is a great cliffhanger.
The mystery is alright,but unmemorable. There's all this talk about doors, hallways, and moving rooms that I can hardly remember them. They try to spice it up by talking about the 'Three Muskedoors',but then all I think of is why Athena even refuses to use terms like North or South that I forget about it entirely.
The presentation is alright,with characters moving around like crazy. The space environment is also neat. The gameplay is fine,but the testimonies and the Mood Matrix are rather easy. The Psyche Locks are back,but not very good since there are no penalties and you can just break them from the get go.

The characters are fine. Starbuck is sad,though his sigh got on my nerves. Aura doesn't do much here,except project a rather mysterious vibe and also sees the mysterious killer. Ponco is actually very funny,and Clonco is sorta Plonco except creepier. Yuri is the best,undoubtedly. His obliviousness to when he's being insulted and his narcissism suit him perfectly,and his theme is awe inspiring. He's also very sympathethic in the end,just wanting to save his people. And his breakdown-marvellous!
And that's the fourth case! Sorry for the short writeup today,there's just not much I can say about this case. It's clear that this and the final case were originally one,but then they took out one case for DLC,and they had to split this into two to give the usual five cases. So this case gets the short end of the stick,unfortunately. I'm giving it a 6.9/10.
Next time,a case with Godot.










































