Rate/Review the entire franchise!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
What? Don't you know what a scrotum is? I can demonstrate,if you'd like.
I think I should make a hint key or something after I finish the rankings or something,just for fun.
Spoiler:
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
I'm up bright and early to get the next two cases written and done. Maybe being sick and gone from school for 3 days does have some perks.
Spoiler:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
4-3 next definitely (wasn't expecting that though) along with I2-4, I'm guessing.
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
It's no secret that Serenade is next, but I was definitely surprised by its ranking. I expected it in the late twenties, and it was just yesterday that I realized it was my favorite third case.Southern Corn wrote:4-3 next definitely (wasn't expecting that though) along with I2-4, I'm guessing.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Alright,number 16! 2^4 and 4^2! You better start moving! Otherwise,you'll get put on latrine duty!
------
[previous ranking][hint box][next ranking]
------
Spoiler: all teh gaems
Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Everyone knows what 14 is...but what about 13? (Ok, it's not too hard to figure out either. There's really only 2-3 options for it.)
Spoiler:
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Gotta think that the next case will be 5-5. I don't think you'd put Revolution or Farewell beneath it, and after that I'm pretty sure the other two have already been done.Southern Corn wrote:Alright,number 16! 2^4 and 4^2! You better start moving! Otherwise,you'll get put on latrine duty!
------
[hint box]Spoiler: all teh gaems
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Called it!
Hmmm,next will be 1-5 and....5-S? Does that count?
By the way Thunder,just a couple tips on your formatting. Once again,I recommend you keep enough space so that the spoiler tag isn't unnecessarily narrowed. It feels rather unnatural. And I also recommend that you try not to make your paragraphs overly long. It may come off as rambling to some people and may hurt their eyes so I'd say split the really long ones into two or three for convenience's sake. Just a couple tips from me.
And the next one....
Hmmm,next will be 1-5 and....5-S? Does that count?
By the way Thunder,just a couple tips on your formatting. Once again,I recommend you keep enough space so that the spoiler tag isn't unnecessarily narrowed. It feels rather unnatural. And I also recommend that you try not to make your paragraphs overly long. It may come off as rambling to some people and may hurt their eyes so I'd say split the really long ones into two or three for convenience's sake. Just a couple tips from me.
And the next one....
Spoiler:
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
I've always preferred the skinnier paragraphs, so I'll leave that for now. If someone else says it should change, then I'll change it. As for the next case...Southern Corn wrote:Called it!
Hmmm,next will be 1-5 and....5-S? Does that count?
By the way Thunder,just a couple tips on your formatting. Once again,I recommend you keep enough space so that the spoiler tag isn't unnecessarily narrowed. It feels rather unnatural. And I also recommend that you try not to make your paragraphs overly long. It may come off as rambling to some people and may hurt their eyes so I'd say split the really long ones into two or three for convenience's sake. Just a couple tips from me.
And the next one....
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Now do you know? Good,because good old 15 is here! Let's do this,man!Earlier,I wrote:Also,the other Japan only cases will beThose cases have spoilers for their respective games (aka DGS because gk2 is free reign now :p)Spoiler: if you don't want to be spoiled for my list,but people like Nurio can see this if they want to avoid DGS spoilerz
Enjoy,now knowing what tags not to click!
[WARNING:This ranking contains spoilers for games not released outside Japan.]
----
Spoiler: teh all gaems
Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Alright,so some of you may be wondering what that teeny tiny little piece of text under the ranking is. Well,as the name suggests,it's the official Hint Box for SC's rankings! It basically gives you all the possibilities of the next case that I'm ranking based on the given hint and even the correct answer for the completed rankings! Go check it out,more details will be given there. It's still a WIP though. But it's just to have fun overall. Now let loose and start guessing!
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Two more to go, and then it's time for the top 10!
Spoiler:
Spoiler: Cases left
Last edited by Thunder84 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
I can understand 6-2 but Time Traveller in your top ten??
Oh,and since I missed yesterday,today will have a double feature. Stay tuned!
Oh,and since I missed yesterday,today will have a double feature. Stay tuned!
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Eh, different strokes for different folks. For example, you have 4-2 a lot higher than I do.Southern Corn wrote:I can understand 6-2 but Time Traveller in your top ten??
Oh,and since I missed yesterday,today will have a double feature. Stay tuned!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Fair enough. The scary thing is that I see that we both agree about the pros and cons on this case. But you emphasise the pros more than I do,while I do the converse.
I also think that 4-2,when you replace the corresponding characters with the trilogy cast,flows WAY better as a trilogy case.
I also think that 4-2,when you replace the corresponding characters with the trilogy cast,flows WAY better as a trilogy case.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Alright,it's been long enough,so here it is! Number 14,come on up!
------
[previous ranking][hint box][next ranking]
------
Spoiler: teh all gaems
Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Alright,now that some time's passed,here's my lucky number,number 13! Come on in!
----
[previous ranking][hint box][next ranking]
----
Spoiler: teh all gaems
Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Wow, someone else who likes Turnabout Time Traveler more than Turnabout Reclaimed! I also thought it was a fantastic case and it's villain was my second favorite in the game behind 6-2's
-
Nurio
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
- Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
- Location: The Netherlands
-
Nurio
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
- Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
- Location: The Netherlands
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Yeah,I agree. It was soooo good. Both of them,actually. I pretty much agree with you word for word here.
But anyway,number 12! It's time for you to come up now,hehehe...
-------
[previous ranking][hint box][next ranking]
But anyway,number 12! It's time for you to come up now,hehehe...
-------
Spoiler: teh all gaems
Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Nurio
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
- Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
- Location: The Netherlands
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
This might seem abrupt,but screw it;I just want to get to the top ten already! And I doubt that most people will read this one anyway,so kill 2 birds with 1 stone,why not! Number 11,get your [explicit] over here!
[WARNING:This ranking contains spoilers for games not released in Japan.]
-----
[previous ranking][hint box][next ranking]
[WARNING:This ranking contains spoilers for games not released in Japan.]
-----
Spoiler: teh all gaems
Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
Nurio
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
- Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
- Location: The Netherlands
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Just when I thought I was done, you suddenly come with another review. Let me rest, please!
Spoiler: SC-12

-
Nurio
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
- Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
- Location: The Netherlands
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
And then suddenly you come with yet another review! ...But not one I am going to check out due to Japan reasons.
Spoiler: SC-13

-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
At least the Japan only cases are done now.....except that means more reviews for you! Chop chop!
And I do kinda get your point,it's just that I never really noticed it in DD. Guess this means more replaying....except to me DD is the most unreplayable game in the franchise,mostly due to me not really liking most of the cases. Even AAI has some fun moments in it,and the number of moments where I got bored was about half of that to DD. Another pet peeve I have with it.
After the DGS fanslation has come out though,maybe you could give your thoughts to me on DGS.
And I do kinda get your point,it's just that I never really noticed it in DD. Guess this means more replaying....except to me DD is the most unreplayable game in the franchise,mostly due to me not really liking most of the cases. Even AAI has some fun moments in it,and the number of moments where I got bored was about half of that to DD. Another pet peeve I have with it.
After the DGS fanslation has come out though,maybe you could give your thoughts to me on DGS.
-
Nurio
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
- Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
- Location: The Netherlands
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Sure. I'll do that when it releases in 2019Southern Corn wrote:After the DGS fanslation has come out though,maybe you could give your thoughts to me on DGS.

-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
I did my entire write-up for the next case, but my computer is a bitch and erased it all. I'll get to it tomorrow.
Spoiler: Hint hint wink wink
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Now that we've reached the top ten,it's time for...
The Amazing Tier
Yes,now we're reaching the cream of the crop,and it doesn't disappoint! These are nearly perfect,and only minor flaws prevent them from breaking the top five. There's mostly final cases but a few non-finales as well. The score ranges from 8 to a little below 8.5. And now let's start with the last double digit,#10!
-----
[previous ranking][hint box][next ranking]
The Amazing Tier
Yes,now we're reaching the cream of the crop,and it doesn't disappoint! These are nearly perfect,and only minor flaws prevent them from breaking the top five. There's mostly final cases but a few non-finales as well. The score ranges from 8 to a little below 8.5. And now let's start with the last double digit,#10!
-----
Spoiler: teh lal gaems
Last edited by Southern Corn on Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Nurio
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1032
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:01 pm
- Custom Title: A Kirby and AA fan
- Location: The Netherlands
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
After writing this ENTIRE GOD DAMN THING LAST NIGHT, I have to write it ALL OVER AGAIN. Well, let's see how many I can knock out here.
Spoiler:
Spoiler: Remaining Cases
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
I can actually explain this case name.
It's not because of the synonym of Goodbye,but something deeper. In 2-4,
It's not because of the synonym of Goodbye,but something deeper. In 2-4,
Spoiler:
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
And the first single digit ranking has come! Come,#9,so we may joyously celebrate your presence!
-----
[previous ranking][hint box][next ranking]
-----
Spoiler: teh lal gaems
Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Next one is either 1-4 or I2-3, and I'm guessing it's I2-3.Southern Corn wrote:And the first single digit ranking has come! Come,#9,so we may joyously celebrate your presence!
-----
Spoiler: teh lal gaems
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Down to the last 5. There's one more case left that shouldn't take too long to write about, but the other 4 are big. Very, very big. Anyway, let's get to it!
Spoiler:
Spoiler: The top 5 cases
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
And it's time for number 8! I really like this one,so let's get on it!
-----
[previous ranking][hint box][next ranking]
-----
Spoiler: teh lal gaems
Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Merry Christmas,everybody! It's time for #7,my other lucky number! Is this a Christmas Miracle or what?! Anyway,let's get on with the show.
------
[previous ranking][hint box][next ranking]
------
Spoiler: teh lal gaems
Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
Thunder84
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 736
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am
- Custom Title: Yabba Dabba Doo
- Location: Hiding from responsibility
Re: Rate/Review the entire franchise!
Damn, my quintuple post was removed. Those were 5 hard earned posts, dammit! And speaking of 5, it's number 5! What a coincidence!
Spoiler:


















































