Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
That's a thing,huh? Which one was that? I'm definitely intrigued.
-
Alicewright
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:48 pm
- Custom Title: Resident monster of Kurain village
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
No, I am not a Jakkid ripoff. 
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh. Sorry about that. I just got confused because you thought that they were referring to you as one.
Noticed that the main page hadn't been updated in almost four months. A pity,because there have been some darn good sporkings in those four months.
Noticed that the main page hadn't been updated in almost four months. A pity,because there have been some darn good sporkings in those four months.
-
Alicewright
- Suspect

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:48 pm
- Custom Title: Resident monster of Kurain village
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ahaha that's all right.
Maybe I should change my tagline to be "ace jakkid sporker ripoff"
Tha'd be pretty funny.
Maybe I should change my tagline to be "ace jakkid sporker ripoff"
Tha'd be pretty funny.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Back in my day (aka 2015) the first post hadn't been updated in four years.Southern Corn (SC) wrote:Oh. Sorry about that. I just got confused because you thought that they were referring to you as one.
Noticed that the main page hadn't been updated in almost four months. A pity,because there have been some darn good sporkings in those four months.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
The link to Blackmail sadly doesn't work. The original,that is.
I enjoyed it though. It was like Cowboy Up,with ten times more WTFery. I also may have found something else by the author that's good sporking material,and I may be sporking it in the days to come.
I enjoyed it though. It was like Cowboy Up,with ten times more WTFery. I also may have found something else by the author that's good sporking material,and I may be sporking it in the days to come.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Aaand it's here! Hey,I'm back,and this time I'm sporking....
Apollo and Ema:The Baby Chronicles
by KasaiStormDog
No,you didn't misread the title. It's fo real.
Rating:
Considering this is by the same person who wrote Blackmail,it's just kinda meh. The title alone deserves one Sahwit,and the other is for mild OoCness,grammar mistakes and the fact that Apollo and Ema-well,you'll see. It's a bit disturbing,to say the least.
The Sporkers:
-"Well,I'm back here once more. But it shouldn't be so bad at least. Right?"
-"I don't like this place at all. Especially with what I've had to put up with. Blackmail, Damon Gant's Swimmingly Good Journal, A Story of Morals, and now Cowboy Up."
-"Blackmail? Wasn't that the fic where Prosecutor Gavin made you his sex slave just so that the author would justify shipping you and Mr. Justice? And what's this about 'Cowboy Up'?"
-"I have no idea what you're talking about,but already I feel nauseated."
-"A pity you weren't there. It was quite the spectacle,really."
-"Cheer up,everyone! It shouldn't be so bad as Cowboy Up,at least!"
That's it! Thanks for reading! As always,constructive criticism is appreciated.
From here on out,I'll be sporking this fic two chapters per part to save time since not too much happens afterwards. See you then!
Apollo and Ema:The Baby Chronicles
by KasaiStormDog
No,you didn't misread the title. It's fo real.
Rating:
Considering this is by the same person who wrote Blackmail,it's just kinda meh. The title alone deserves one Sahwit,and the other is for mild OoCness,grammar mistakes and the fact that Apollo and Ema-well,you'll see. It's a bit disturbing,to say the least.
The Sporkers:
Spoiler:
From here on out,I'll be sporking this fic two chapters per part to save time since not too much happens afterwards. See you then!
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@SouthernCorn
I found the sporking's emphasis on Apollo and Ema's marital status strange and sort of out of character. I could see how somebody might get offended by this if they knew someone who had a child while single or were born to unmarried parents.
However, I'm impressed how well you managed all the different sporkers. I don't think I could write a spork with that many sporkers.
I found the sporking's emphasis on Apollo and Ema's marital status strange and sort of out of character. I could see how somebody might get offended by this if they knew someone who had a child while single or were born to unmarried parents.
However, I'm impressed how well you managed all the different sporkers. I don't think I could write a spork with that many sporkers.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I guess,but it's usually seen by people as sort of taboo to do that stuff,which is why I put a bit of emphasis on it. I can see how people would get offended by that though,and I'll try not to do that sorta crap again.
And thanks! I did try to even out the number of lines for each Sporker and I feel that it worked out quite nice.
And thanks! I did try to even out the number of lines for each Sporker and I feel that it worked out quite nice.
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm just trying to make sure we don't start any huge arguments here. I want this to be a fun place for everyone.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Sure. Unfortunately,I can't exactly remove it here since it would ruin the pacing a bit and all,but this is probably the last time I'll refer to this point.
-
luck
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm
- Location: Spain
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
More than offensive, I found it just weird to focus on that, especially with the fic full of ridiculous stuff to mock like the doctor checking the pregnancy test instead of Ema to confirm the pregnancy and somehow knowing how long she's been from that, and Lana pulling out two different wines in a family reunion as if they were in a restaurant.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I've in mind for the next part,which may or may not come tonight.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Today we'll be continuing the Baby Chronicles! Let's get right to it!
The Sporkers-
-"Back to this again already? That's not even a week!"
-"I'm not sure whether this is better or worse than dealing with the fop,honestly."
-"Is he honestly that bad? Maybe I should report him to the Chief Prosecutor."
-"We've had this talk,Detective Skye. As long as he hasn't done anything wrong to you,there's no reason to request a new prosecutor to be partnered up to."
-"All joking aside,I really have been bored by this fic so far. Maybe something interesting this chapter?"
-"Why's everyone so down? Cheer up,it'll be just fine!"
Thanks for reading! As always,constructive criticism is welcomed!
This took really long to write. Phew. Glad that's over,huh.
The Sporkers-
Spoiler:
This took really long to write. Phew. Glad that's over,huh.
-
Kojak Jojokes
- Suspect

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:57 am
- Custom Title: Master of all Things Cheesy
- Location: Uhhh... I'm not sure, actually?
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Suddenly, it is I, back from the dead! (Although I really just made like two posts and never sporked)
ANYWAYS
I said I'd spork Apollo Justice: Trinity of Truth. And I am! Except for the fact that I lost my sporking! So I'm rewriting it! Anyways, I hope you guys are ready for the sporking debut of Hugh O'Conner!
ANYWAYS
I said I'd spork Apollo Justice: Trinity of Truth. And I am! Except for the fact that I lost my sporking! So I'm rewriting it! Anyways, I hope you guys are ready for the sporking debut of Hugh O'Conner!
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'll be happy to see that.
And don't worry about me. Baby Chronicles Part 3 coming in the next few days.
And don't worry about me. Baby Chronicles Part 3 coming in the next few days.
-
HermioneEmerson
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:26 am
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I found this piece of "fantastic literature" while searching for good AU fanfictions like der Ausländer.
Phoenix Angelique: Ace Attorney Alternate Story
This fanfictions is so good, it made Dahila cry. Please take good care of this fanfiction. I am counting on you, management.
Love, Hermione E.
Phoenix Angelique: Ace Attorney Alternate Story
This fanfictions is so good, it made Dahila cry. Please take good care of this fanfiction. I am counting on you, management.
Love, Hermione E.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
It looks great! Absolutely hilarious. Phoenix x Cindy?!
Only problem is we may have to cut off the last part due to the no NSFW material here. Still a bit confused about that.
Only problem is we may have to cut off the last part due to the no NSFW material here. Still a bit confused about that.
- Nerdowl
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 248
- Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:54 am
- Custom Title: Nerd Processor
- Location: England
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@SC: I dunno why but the Yogurt or Yoghurt stuff amused me. You're probably already aware of this but they're technically both right: Yogurt is the American-English spelling, Yoghurt is the British-English Spelling.
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Ayup,I do. Glad you liked it. I'll probably get back to the next part on April though. Work is currently being overloaded and I wish to prioritise that for now.
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Was gonna start sporking something, but I'll link instead. It's easier.
First, IAmAWrighter's still alive... and his fics are still absolutely insane.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12391317/1/Turnabout-Lent
Has the ace collaboration between Jakkid, Barrylawn and Icantyping been linked yet?
Well, it has been now.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12288762/1 ... ate-collab
Couple of crazy ones here, too.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12396965/1 ... Caca-Milis
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12400667/1 ... Tir-na-nOg
First, IAmAWrighter's still alive... and his fics are still absolutely insane.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12391317/1/Turnabout-Lent
Has the ace collaboration between Jakkid, Barrylawn and Icantyping been linked yet?
Well, it has been now.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12288762/1 ... ate-collab
Couple of crazy ones here, too.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12396965/1 ... Caca-Milis
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12400667/1 ... Tir-na-nOg
-
DarkAgea
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 pm
- Custom Title: A new dawn.
- Location: In the clouds.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Hello, everybody!
I just joined here a week ago, but I used to read the sporkings before that (I found my way here through TV Tropes). All the sporkings here are simply amazing, and some have made me laugh to the point of tears (I'm looking at you, Phoenix Drive and Breathing is a Necessity). I think I've even got a better grasp on the AA characters due to this, and I'm seriously happy I got to read all of this.
Has anybody written a sporking with Gregory and Miles in it? I remember somebody saying something about this, but has it been written? I think it could be pretty fun to see both of them, along with some others, sporking. Or a sporking with AAI Franziska/Miles and Phoenix?
Also, have any of you read 'miles edgeworth the search for the ass' by barrylawn? It's worthy of sporking just from the title.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12405861/1 ... or-the-ass
Again, thanks for the awesome reads!
(Apologies for the length; I have a tendency to type a lot, even if I find it difficult to talk face-to-face.)
I just joined here a week ago, but I used to read the sporkings before that (I found my way here through TV Tropes). All the sporkings here are simply amazing, and some have made me laugh to the point of tears (I'm looking at you, Phoenix Drive and Breathing is a Necessity). I think I've even got a better grasp on the AA characters due to this, and I'm seriously happy I got to read all of this.
Spoiler: Apollo & Ema: The Baby Chronicles
Also, have any of you read 'miles edgeworth the search for the ass' by barrylawn? It's worthy of sporking just from the title.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12405861/1 ... or-the-ass
Again, thanks for the awesome reads!
(Apologies for the length; I have a tendency to type a lot, even if I find it difficult to talk face-to-face.)
Last edited by DarkAgea on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Thanks! I really do have to get back to that someday. Managing the Sporkers actually comes out naturally to me. I just make stuff up as I go along. Nothing special
And honestly, you're right, but that stuff really doesn't bother me. I may later go back and fix that someday though.
Also I'm calling dibs on that fic. That's too good to pass up.
And honestly, you're right, but that stuff really doesn't bother me. I may later go back and fix that someday though.
Also I'm calling dibs on that fic. That's too good to pass up.
-
DarkAgea
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 pm
- Custom Title: A new dawn.
- Location: In the clouds.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Making stuff up as you go along sounds just like you. But it's still a talent to manage so many at one time without one of them going OOC.
I can't get past quarter of the fic before I start laughing. Since you're calling dibs, please bring Kay if possible. I want to see her reaction to 'I'll be the great thief's ass.' And Edgeworth goes without saying. Probably Franzy and Nick? Or Nick and Maya?
I can't get past quarter of the fic before I start laughing. Since you're calling dibs, please bring Kay if possible. I want to see her reaction to 'I'll be the great thief's ass.' And Edgeworth goes without saying. Probably Franzy and Nick? Or Nick and Maya?
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Who knows,maybe all of them!
And yes,I'm planning to do multiple Sporkers on a bigger level in the next coming chapters. Stay tuned,it'll come out in April.
And yes,I'm planning to do multiple Sporkers on a bigger level in the next coming chapters. Stay tuned,it'll come out in April.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
OH MY GOSH.
Why is it that I always decide to visit FF.net on the day that monstrosity gets updated? Will we ever escape the rainbow?
Why is it that I always decide to visit FF.net on the day that monstrosity gets updated? Will we ever escape the rainbow?
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I have to go read Rubia's sporking of Chapter 3 again to prepare.
-
DarkAgea
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 pm
- Custom Title: A new dawn.
- Location: In the clouds.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Taste the Rainbow was the first sporking I read here. The memories of Francheska...
Good luck with the fourth chapter!
Good luck with the fourth chapter!
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Just to be clear, I'm not sporking the fourth chapter.
-
DarkAgea
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 pm
- Custom Title: A new dawn.
- Location: In the clouds.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
You're not? ... Apologies.
Though, if I may ask, why not?
Though, if I may ask, why not?
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I'm already working on something else. Progress is slow...
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Oh yeah,just for clarification,I'm planning to get out the next part of the Baby Chronicles this week. Just have to reread again to clear my doubts on some stuff.
-
DarkAgea
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 pm
- Custom Title: A new dawn.
- Location: In the clouds.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
cuteyounggirlplus: Oh... I hope progress speeds up then.
SC: I'm waiting to read it! I'm going into the next chapter with no idea of what's going to show up.
Is there anybody willing to take on the Taste the Rainbow sporking?
SC: I'm waiting to read it! I'm going into the next chapter with no idea of what's going to show up.
Is there anybody willing to take on the Taste the Rainbow sporking?
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I actually started it about an hour ago, since I miss sporking. I only have the intro done though, and progress will probably be a little slow since I don't go on my computer all that much anymore.DarkAgea wrote:Is there anybody willing to take on the Taste the Rainbow sporking?
-
DarkAgea
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 pm
- Custom Title: A new dawn.
- Location: In the clouds.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
Then, best of luck to you! Again, I haven't touched that chapter, though I checked to see if it was updated - these fics are far easier to bear during a sporking.
Who all are you bringing? Or is it going to be a surprise?
Who all are you bringing? Or is it going to be a surprise?
-
cuteyounggirlplus
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 171
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
- Custom Title: Avatars are for less anxious people.
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
@Skittlemask Yay, you're back!
-
nue
- Suspect

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 10:44 am
-
Ana R.
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:21 pm
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
its nue timeeee!!!!!!!Nue wrote:.
Last edited by Ana R. on Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Skittlemask
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 pm
- Custom Title: ZAWA ZAWA
- Location: Bristol, Rhode Island
Re: Let's spork some horrible Fanfiction!
I guess I'll leave it as a surprise, but it's not going to be anyone too different from the other parts. Although, I am going to write someone I never wrote before. Hope I don't screw it up...DarkAgea wrote:Who all are you bringing? Or is it going to be a surprise?
Quality post right there, mate.Spyromed wrote:.






