Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 44 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 2 Class TrialTopic%20Title

ASCEND

"Seriously?! The friggin' robot did it?!"

Simon sighs and mumbles, "I don't think I can take any more of this shit..."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Colin winced hearing the story and clenched his teeth. “I’m sorry ZuZu did this to you...but we had no choice”

He turns to everyone else. “Once again, most of you found the class trial a time to act like brainless fuckwits, relying on me.”

He turns to Yuma. “And you. You’re just a fucking asshole. A sad, lying little asshole.”

"Good to know. Now stop running your mouth off like a toddler and shut up."

"Upupu. Alright, we've waited long enough." He forces ZuZu off of Cain and back onto Azurine. "I've prepared a very special punishment for Azurine Dimentico, the Ultimate Lucky Student. Let's give it everything we've got. It's... punishment time!"
Spoiler: Thank My Unlucky Stars
Azurine stands in a dark room, ZuZu forcibly strapped to her head. Monokuma shines a light to the ceiling. There are countless stars. They appear to be approaching, closer and closer. One of them crashes into the ground, about the size of a small elephant. It narrowly misses Azurine. And then another falls down, also missing. Azurine hops on the remains of the last star to avoid a third. She winces in pain, the stars are burning her feet. Monokuma waves a red flag and the rest of the stars come crashing down. Azurine looks on and ducks in horror. A huge explosion blinds everything in the room, smoke billowing out of all 12 stars.

Azurine stands up, a stream of blood rolling down her hair. ZuZu is dented. It seems he acted as a makeshift safety helmet. Frustrated, Monokuma waves a baton and a dark cloud appears. It shoots a bolt of lightning, hitting ZuZu, before passing onto Azurine. She screams in pain as all 100,000 volts pierce her body. She collapses in a heap as the final star comes, pulverizing her.

Chapter 2 End
11 Students Remain
Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 2 EndTopic%20Title

“That reminds me...does anyone feel...strange? Something unfamiliar?”

“I knew that computer couldn’t be trusted...” Veronica muttered. “Damn it...”

JesusMonroe wrote:

"How d'ya mean, Your Highness?" asked Maribelle.

Shy guy

"I feel much the same as always." Damien said, before catching himself. "Ah, I mean, I am of course sad about this. Anyone would be."

MechaQdogg wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

"How d'ya mean, Your Highness?" asked Maribelle.

“Well last time when we voted, I thought ‘Shit, we might get it wrong and I could die.’ This time...well I was afraid some of you might die too I suppose.”

Sock

Raymond doesn't say a word. All he could do was stare silently, which is what he did. His face expressionless, he blinks a few times.

“By the way,” Colin turns to Ohishi. “That was a nice job on the eel theory, Haiklutch.” He winked and flashed a smile, giving a thumbs up.

A new dawn.

Aria watched the execution in silence and then looked down at her podium. "How long is this supposed to go on, again? Till how many people remain?"

JesusMonroe wrote:
“By the way,” Colin turns to Ohishi. “That was a nice job on the eel theory, Haiklutch.” He winked and flashed a smile, giving a thumbs up.

Ohishi didn't even try to hide her confused look. She shook her head and covered her face with her fan.

"Ah... Yes, but of course.
Your demeanor's improving.
Perhaps there's hope yet."

“It was very strange. After I put on Zuzu and saw all of you I was like, ‘Whoa, they almost look like me, not bags of trash!’” Colin put his hands up to show surprise. “Still, I wish I were more prepared when I put it on—never actually got the chance to look at Constantine.”

Constantine just sits and wags his tail happily.

"Didn't the bear say until there were five of us left...? Looks like that might be true at this rate."

Sock

Raymond runs his hands through his hair and pulls on it slightly.

".....I don't know. Maybe it will."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

Throughout the whole ordeal, Mikael stood silent. As ZuZu told the story, Mikael felt his eyes begin to become a bit misty, so he closed them in an attempt to hold back the tears as well as better concentrate on the story. Then he heard a different voice apologize. Mikael's eyes shot open and he couldn't help but flinch a bit in response. He'd like to think it eas due to the revelation that the girl could speak after all, but it was also because it was a new voice. His mind got to work immediately, seeming to ignore Maribelle's and Monokuma's argument. Then, Azurine spoke again and Mikael listened intently. He knew this would be the last time he heard Azurine's voice so he drank it in as much as he could. For around 30 seconds after she finished speaking, Mikael didn't seem to react. It was too late at that point anyway as the punishment had already begun. Mikael wanted desperately to shout out to Azurine, but he wasn't sure what to say, and his mind was more focused on other things at the moment anyway. Yes, what she'd said wasn't much, but it would probably be enough to work with as long as Mikael practi--wait, why was he concerned with that right now? Someone was dying in front of him! Mikael looked away in horror as the final 'star' fell, and the Lucky Student was no more.

"I-I'm sorry too . . . Azurine. May you find peace, as well as Rina and Liza, the ones ZuZu made you kill," Mikael muttered suddenly. He had been so focused on the new voice that that's the one his mind decided to use at that time. It was already uncannily similar to the one who'd just been killed in front of everyone, but a hint of Mikael's sore throat remained in the voice, so it wasn't exactly the same. Mikael slapped a hand over his mouth to cover it in shame, removing it to say, after clearing his throat, "O-Oh my, th-that was so inconsiderate of me just now! To use the voice of . . ." Mikael looked down and sighed. "Forgive me. Also, it looks like my guess was right," Mikael commented, looking at the list of everyone's talents once again. Mikael turned away from the group. It was apparent he had a lot to think about.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Cain was leaning forward on his podium, eyes tightly shut. When Azurine had give ZuZu to him he'd been able to see her one last time. Her tear-streaked face haunted his mind, and he clenched his fists so tight his knuckles turned white and the muscles in his forearms bulged.

The sound of Azurine's voice caused his face to jerk up, the look of hope unmistakable. The feeling crashed immediately though as it continued, and his features twisting with fury.

"If you'll excuse me," he said through clenched teeth, and jerked around, stalking out of the room.
Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Ch. 3 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

The cafeteria felt so empty. Five out of sixteen had perished, and there was still more to come.

"Morning," says Aria.

Veronica whispers, "morning" back. Giles meows.

Yuma is off sitting by himself. The Ultimate Hitman, he can't hide it now. And that note they found the other day: beware the ultimate ___man. Things were looking grim for him especially. Mikael was still sitting with everyone else. How did he remain unaware of his talent for so long however...

"Hello class!" Monomi pops up.

"Floor 3 right?" says Damien.

"Uh-huh," Monomi nods. "See for yourself!"

Spoiler: Main Hall
The third floor is unlike anywhere else in the school so far. Rather than hallways leading to several rooms, there's just one giant factory room with several smaller sub-rooms in it.

The main area has a giant conveyor belt going through it in a square-ish pattern. There are seats and gloves for people to assemble things on. There is a lever to move the belt the other way too, in addition to a start and stop button. On one side there lies an incinerator. Right by it, is a huge casket where junk parts are held. It's big enough for a human to fit in. There's also a huge container on the other side to place the parts in.

Spoiler: Armory
It appears the purpose of this floor is to make weapons. There's an armory room chock full of flamethrowers and nothing else... except gasoline. Each flamethrower needs 250 mls of gasoline to run.

Spoiler: Research Center 1
A plain old classroom, perhaps a science one? Items of interest are:

* A water tank. Contains an ‘axolotl’, mexican salamander. Food packet found next to it.
* Dissection tools. Made extra large. Can dissect humans too.
* Glasses and beakers filled with hormones. Can make the perfect love potion.
* In vitro tree. If placed in the appropriate area, will grow into a tree immediately.

"Liza," says Raymond. "This was to be Liza's room..."

Spoiler: Research Center 2
A very well decorated room. Sparkly gold everywhere. Monokuma says it's fake, however. Items of interest are:

* A modest throne.
* A crown and scepter. The crown has a hidden compartment where poison is stored. The scepter hides a knife.
* A large table with maps of several countries. Their vulnerable areas are circled.
* Contact lenses.
* A royal purple robe. Various pockets are available for weapons.

"Yeah!" says Colin. "My room, if only I could see it."

"Try on the contacts," says Ohishi, "I wonder what it will have, such mysteries here."

Maribelle helps Colin put them on. He gasps.

"This. This is like ZuZu. I-I can see... kind of."

Spoiler: Research Center 3
A pure white room. The only thing it has is a key pad in the corner. Simon punches in a number. The room transforms into the Medical Assistent RC. He tries another one. It turns into the Ultimate Prince RC. The class uses the extra opportunity to grab the additional pair of contacts.

"Thank you," says Cain. "I can see all your beautiful faces at last."

The room reverts to it's pure white form.

"I think, this is mine," says Mikael.

The Ultimate Doppelgänger RC is strange indeed.

Spoiler: Research Center 4
A darkly colored room. The lights are dimly lit for some reason. Items of interest are:

* Snipers, machine guns, shotguns, machetes.
* An obstacle course. Get to your target without hitting the lava colored tiles. Requires jumping, rolling, and sidestepping off of sudden surprises.
* Binoculars.
* Nerve gas.
* Gas masks.

Everyone looks at Yuma. This appears to be the Ultimate Hitman RC.

Colin holds the contacts in his hand, contemplating. He then throws them down on the ground and stomps them, grinding them into the floor and making them useless.

“Why did you do that?” Asked Veronica. “Don’t tell me you like being blind.”

"N-No, I fucking hate it." Colin spits. "But I'm not gonna be cured by alien technology, living my life dependent on it. I'll recover in my own time, through my own efforts."

He tugs his collar. Perhaps the decision was a bit rash, but there's no going back now.

"You actually have some honour, surprising." Yuma scoffs. "I can finally access my research center..."

ASCEND

Vinny_Valens wrote:
"You actually have some honour, surprising." Yuma scoffs. "I can finally access my research center..."

"Better be careful with those snipers, or you could shoot out your other eye!" Simon says.
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

“Wanting to overcome your weakness on your own. An admirable goal. I wish you luck, Prince.”

"If you want to test my aim, you can always ask." Yuma replied to Simon. "Would make for an interesting stream I'm sure."

"So that's it then," Mikael stated with dejection, feeling around the featureless walls of his RC in default form, "I'm . . . I'm nothing if I don't have someone else to copy. W-Why can't I just be myself for once!?" Mikael shouted, which sent him into a coughing fit. This gave him an idea. Mikael punched in the number for the Flautist's RC and walked over to the water fountain. He scanned his handbook and water began flowing out of the fountain. He bent down and began to guzzle the shooting stream, finding brief satisfaction in the hydration it provided. Mikael was always one to try to find at least some bright side in things.
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

After seeing the entirety of the third floor with the others, Aria walked back to the second and went to her research centre, though she couldn't help delay for a few minutes and survey the lounge before forcing herself to move.

"No matter what, she has to get this," Aria told herself as she entered, looking at the materials Ohishi had given her. When she had first received it, she had arranged it on the available table - blank papers spread on it, with a quill and a bottle of ink close, and the music sheets kept safely away in a neat pile - but she hadn't got the time to start her work before the murder had occurred. Aria stared at the paper, visualising what she wanted in her mind before drawing lines to divide the page into four sections and carefully writing. She paused at intervals to look over the sheet and think - sometimes even playing the flute for a bit - before she continued.

Still in the Flautist!Doppelgänger RC, Mikael looked disappointingly at the flute that lay on the table. He figured it must not be real, or some poor replica, but he decided to pick it up and examine it anyway. Driven forward by his curiosity, he raised the flute's mouthpiece to his lips and placed his fingers above the keys. He knew his performance would be clearly inferior to Aria's, but he wanted to know what it was like anyway.

After a few seconds of playing, Mikael gasped, nearly dropping the flute on the floor. Not only did it seem to be as genuine as the one in the actual RC, but he'd done better than he thought. Overcome with emotion, he decided to sit in a nearby chair. He thought of Aria and the conversation he'd had with her. What would she think of him now, he wondered. He had already imitated her voice once before, and now, without a minute of practice, he was at least 60% as good a flautist as she was. Was it weird? What must the others think? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and imitation is all Mikael had.

Unlike Aria, however, where playing the flute calmed her down, for Mikael it was an acute reminder of who he was. Despite this, Mikael decided to play some more. Playing music at all seemed to calm him down at least, and right now the only musical instrument available to him was this flute.
100% pure Joy.

Cain slowly removed the contacts from his eyes, confused as to how they worked. He'd always assumed the sheer damage that had been done to his eyes would prevent it from ever happening again, but he held in his hand simple contacts which could. He slowly placed the contacts in his pocket, unwilling to get rid of them but not wishing to wear them presently.

The PA announces:

"Motive time! Everyone gather in the gym!"

As per usual, everyone gives each other uneasy glances.

"What now," says Raymond.

The class arrives in the gym. Monokuma pops up in front of everyone.

"Ah-hem. Okay class, you see what I have here?" He holds up a pen, the usual Monokuma design on this.

"Now, look at your hands."

About half the class complies. They see nothing. Eventually, the rest of the class takes a look too.

"Alright then." Monokuma and Monomi go around and stamp everyone's hand with a red Hope's Peak logo.

Monokuma puts the pen up to a projector. It flashes, and the whole room goes white.

Eventually, the class comes to.

"Now everyone, have a look at your hands!"

They look.

"Wh-what?" says Aria.

"When did that get there?" asks Simon.

"No idea what you're talking about," says Colin.

"Upupu, so you see? This pen just erased your memories of getting your hand stamped. And this will be your brand new motive! If you successfully kill and graduate, you can have any memory of yours removed. No limit to how many either. This includes your time in this prison school of course."

A shiver goes through the class. Will someone really cave into this? Then again, the last one did Azurine, and Chisami was already planning before a motive was even announced.

"Oh, and by the way," says Monokuma, "everyone WILL have at least one memory they want erased. I've set it so you'll relive your most traumatic experiences in your new daily dose of nightmares. Upupu, have fun."

“Leave our memories alone, damn it...” Grumbled Veronica. “This is getting old.”

Sock

"Erased..? Hm."

Raymond sighs with a smile, as he walks off out of the gym, and to the third floor

"Those who run away from their memories are weak. I am not interested." Yuma looked away. "Give me a good reason to target someone, atleast."

Colin was silent upon hearing the news. He just scratched his head and eventually walked out of the room.

ASCEND

"Forgetting your worst memory, huh?" Simon mumbled, looking thoughtful. Eventually, he said, "Nah, wouldn't be much use if it's just me anyway!" and walked away.

"Memories erased? Hmph," Mikael commented, "I was going to mention this in regards to the hat, but I think messing with memories is immoral, unless the person absolutely understands what's going on. Thus, I'm totally against it. I didn't think it was possible for me to have less than no reason to kill someone." Mikael huffed and walked off, making for the third floor as quick as he could.
100% pure Joy.

Maribelle thought aloud. "I can't pretend all my memories're happy ones, but I don't know any that I'd choose to forget... Although maybe... hrm..."

She trailed off as she walked toward the cafe.

Veronica continues to grumble to herself as she heads towards the girl's bathhouse.

"Memories again?
The bear has an obsession.
It's quite pathetic.

"...Each time we ascend,
This place becomes more bizarre.
How is this a 'school'?"

Ohishi shook her head and departed once more for her room.
Page 44 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus