Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Epilogue)
-
Kachu
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:52 pm
- Custom Title: Sock
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
Rinea nods a couple of times and checks up on Koichi. Not long after, she turns to everyone else and gives a thumbs up through her sleeve.
"He's perfectly fine and okay! Other than that stick up his ass.."
"He's perfectly fine and okay! Other than that stick up his ass.."
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
Koichi nodded. "C-Can I get a massage then, Mr. Butler..? I'm afraid I'm not feeling like myself..."
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"O-Oh sure, right away!" Florian says, helping Koichi up his feet.CaptainPancakes wrote:Koichi nodded. "C-Can I get a massage then, Mr. Butler..? I'm afraid I'm not feeling like myself..."
"Alright, just hang in there..." The butler tells the cadet, putting Koichi's over his shoulder and carrying him over to another room.
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
Koichi noticed some of the soreness was going away, but he was still visibly discomforted. As if the massage nearly made things worse.
"...T-Thank you..." Koichi said, as he leaned against the wall. "...N-Now then..."
"...T-Thank you..." Koichi said, as he leaned against the wall. "...N-Now then..."
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Just like that... Ha! Boom, that's it! I thought they were kidding! It was all so ridiculous, and yet...! Ah, excuse me..." Oscar turns his back to the others, rubbing his temples wearily and taking a few steady breaths.
"Ahem... It's forward of me for asking, but that house... whose was it?" There's an urgent tone to his voice, but he doesn't bother to turn back around.
"Ahem... It's forward of me for asking, but that house... whose was it?" There's an urgent tone to his voice, but he doesn't bother to turn back around.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
For a while Keri stared dumbfounded at the screen, not quite able to cope with what she'd just seen. Even if it hadn't been her home, there was now no denying the very real threat the bombs represented. "There could have been people in there... people who were alive just before and yet now dead, free of damnable sin but punished for the sake of a game they had no involvement in... I need to do something there has to be something I can do I can't just sit around here there must be a way through this-" Her rambling cut off with an abrupt motion as her head snapped away from her tablet and towards the elevator, which she then started running towards, intent on being alone.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
James jumped in shock. "It was real, after all. Not that I shouldn't have expected anything less here…", he murmured.
"That's strange", he hissed. "Why would you find an explosion that obliterated perhaps hundreds of human lives 'cool'? Unless you're involved with this game on a deeper level, that is."
Kachu wrote:Rinea frowns. "Aw, boo. That's a real bummer."
In a matter of seconds she's smiling again. "But did you guys SEE THAT EXPLOSION?? HOW COOL WAS THAT??"
"That's strange", he hissed. "Why would you find an explosion that obliterated perhaps hundreds of human lives 'cool'? Unless you're involved with this game on a deeper level, that is."
-
Planetbox
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:43 pm
- Custom Title: ASCEND
- Location: The Other Side of Paradise
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
Spoiler: Daily Life Event
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.
Avatar from over here probably
-
CaptainPancakes
- Suspect

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
Soon after Otto left, Koichi perked up.
"Fight! Entering a combative state of mind..! Prepare to...Uh...h-hey...did I miss the battle..?"
"Fight! Entering a combative state of mind..! Prepare to...Uh...h-hey...did I miss the battle..?"
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Gah, my ears are still ringing..." Oscar cautiously joins the group while nursing his poor ears. He's glaring at the others, but doesn't manage to look all that intimidating in his pained state.
"Could anyone explain how they managed to sneak a bomb onboard the blimp? It's a fine stroke of luck none of us died in there, but that doesn't make it any better!"
"Could anyone explain how they managed to sneak a bomb onboard the blimp? It's a fine stroke of luck none of us died in there, but that doesn't make it any better!"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Well, there goes that loophole..." Urumi sighed as she looked around the group. "...Hey, uh, Nabelle's still not here, right?" she blinked. "Did she set the bomb off?"

-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"The environmentalist? Er, you really think she'd be up for that?" Oscar raises a brow doubtfully. "No, there's no way... Wouldn't our soldiers be more likely? A time bomb, or..."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Well, there goes that loophole..." Urumi sighed as she looked around the group. "...Hey, uh, Nabelle's still not here, right?" she blinked. "Did she set the bomb off?"
Last edited by lcarus on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Cesar Zero
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm
- Location: Dominican Republic
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"A bomb...where would one of us even get something like that? And why didn't you tell us before trying to do that?! " He looked around at the others. "...and who am I even supposed to be asking that question to?"
He scratched his head. "Ugh, now that damn rule has messed up our plan. " He sighed in frustration, before suddenly perking up and turning to the group again. "But this doesn't have to mean we give up, right?! Come on guys, we can still definitely fight and defeat that thing before it can blow us up!" He somehow sounded much less convinced than when he was talking about their previous plan.
He scratched his head. "Ugh, now that damn rule has messed up our plan. " He sighed in frustration, before suddenly perking up and turning to the group again. "But this doesn't have to mean we give up, right?! Come on guys, we can still definitely fight and defeat that thing before it can blow us up!" He somehow sounded much less convinced than when he was talking about their previous plan.
Signature loading, please wait...
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"How should I know?" She crossed her arms and huffed. "All I do know is someone set a bomb and she's not here. It's not like I'm blaming her even if she did. At least it'd mean she tried SOMETHING."lcarus wrote:"The environmentalist? Er, you really think she'd be up for that?" Oscar raises a brow doubtfully. "No, there's no way... Wouldn't our soldiers be more likely? A time bomb, or..."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Well, there goes that loophole..." Urumi sighed as she looked around the group. "...Hey, uh, Nabelle's still not here, right?" she blinked. "Did she set the bomb off?"

-
DootDootDoot
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:43 pm
- Location: Somewhere with cake
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"You guys don't think Keri could be an ecoterrorist, right...?"
Bren looks around uneasily.
"Abby was also missing during our meet-up. She might have something to do with this too."
Bren looks around uneasily.
"Abby was also missing during our meet-up. She might have something to do with this too."
-
lcarus
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm
- Custom Title: [put something witty here]
- Location: Timbuktu
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Alright, fine. I shouldn't knock them for taking the initiative, but a little warning would've been nice?" He insists. "A nuclear scientist, two soldiers, and a potential eco-terrorist... this isn't putting me at ease either way."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"How should I know?" She crossed her arms and huffed. "All I do know is someone set a bomb and she's not here. It's not like I'm blaming her even if she did. At least it'd mean she tried SOMETHING."lcarus wrote:"The environmentalist? Er, you really think she'd be up for that?" Oscar raises a brow doubtfully. "No, there's no way... Wouldn't our soldiers be more likely? A time bomb, or..."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:"Well, there goes that loophole..." Urumi sighed as she looked around the group. "...Hey, uh, Nabelle's still not here, right?" she blinked. "Did she set the bomb off?"
-
Joker
- Suspect

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"If she is she certainly doesn't look like one..." Alex responded.DootDootDoot wrote:"You guys don't think Keri could be an ecoterrorist, right...?"
"Then again this blimp and building doesn't exactly look like it'd be the setting of a killing game... Anyways, I don't think she did it. Or at least that's what I want to believe."
-
Collin1002
- Suspect

- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:49 pm
- Custom Title: fella
- Location: right behind you
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Goddamn, that was loud..." Bryan mused as he lightly shook his head in an attempt at clearing out the ringing in his ears. As he does this, he turns to face the others and shrugs. "I dunno who could've done it. It could've been set there a while ago and maybe only went off now or somethin'."
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Ecoterrorist, huh? Y'know my mind did jump there when she mentioned a 'base' earlier. Not that it really matters, but I suppose anything is possible in this world."
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Alright everyone, let's stay calm! Are we sure those bombs were Keri's? How would she even..." The butler's voice trails off.
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"It should have worked it always works what do I do this is never a problem..." Right on cue, the gathered passengers heard Keri mumbling to herself as she emerged from the blimp, unconcerned by the smoke as it billowed around her. Seeing them all, she stopped in surprise as though not having expected anyone to come running after an unexpected bomb went off. "Oh, hello... I'm sorry, it would seem the walls and doors to the locked away area are much stronger than I could have imagined. I am not sure we will have any luck in trying to break them down by force."
-
TheLetterF
- Suspect

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:15 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"A-are you mad, Miss Nabelle?! That was an extremely reckless and dangerous thing to do! You could have hurt yourself or someone else! Please consider the consequences of your actions!" Florian yelps in frustration.KamiPanda wrote:"It should have worked it always works what do I do this is never a problem..." Right on cue, the gathered passengers heard Keri mumbling to herself as she emerged from the blimp, unconcerned by the smoke as it billowed around her. Seeing them all, she stopped in surprise as though not having expected anyone to come running after an unexpected bomb went off. "Oh, hello... I'm sorry, it would seem the walls and doors to the locked away area are much stronger than I could have imagined. I am not sure we will have any luck in trying to break them down by force."
-
Datamatt
- Suspect

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Unfortunate that it did not work. That leaves us with very few possibilities, to say the least." Irene says. "Perhaps next time we should be warned before anything such as that happens."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
James shook his head, smirking to himself. "Well, Little Miss Hypocrite, that is but another possibility eliminated. Are you sure to want to continue fighting this losing battle? I told you- there simply is no other alternative."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Oh, no, it's quite alright. I knew what I was doing." Keri replied serenely. "There was no danger to anyone present here, save perhaps that flying robot."TheLetterF wrote: "A-are you mad, Miss Nabelle?! That was an extremely reckless and dangerous thing to do! You could have hurt yourself or someone else! Please consider the consequences of your actions!" Florian yelps in frustration.
"I am sorry, but I could not tell anyone of my plan, for if I did Otto might have heard of it and preemptively tried to stop me. The element of surprise is key when performing operations such as this."Datamatt wrote:"Unfortunate that it did not work. That leaves us with very few possibilities, to say the least." Irene says. "Perhaps next time we should be warned before anything such as that happens."
"Quite honestly I am surprised you have not yet attempted to act out your own plan." Keri said, staring at James. "That could have been your house we all watched explode. But perhaps... you are not so eager to act as you claim. I however could not sit around any longer."Southern Corn wrote:James shook his head, smirking to himself. "Well, Little Miss Hypocrite, that is but another possibility eliminated. Are you sure to want to continue fighting this losing battle? I told you- there simply is no other alternative."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Did you already forget our ultimatum, you moron?", James questioned. "I was simply giving you a fighting chance, to see you try to escape from here, only to realise it was futile. If you want me to, though, I'll be quite happy to do so." He laughed snidely. "You're one to talk, anyway, considering you took so long to initiate your own foolish plan, one which you could have attempted from the start. Tell me, Little Miss Hypocrite…just where would a supposed 'environmentalist' such as yourself get such powerful weapons of mass destruction, and why would you wait till now to use them?"Come E Pund A wrote:"Quite honestly I am surprised you have not yet attempted to act out your own plan." Keri said, staring at James. "That could have been your house we all watched explode. But perhaps... you are not so eager to act as you claim. I however could not sit around any longer."Southern Corn wrote:James shook his head, smirking to himself. "Well, Little Miss Hypocrite, that is but another possibility eliminated. Are you sure to want to continue fighting this losing battle? I told you- there simply is no other alternative."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Oh, that is simple." Keri replied matter-of-factly. "I had brought the bombs with me in order to destroy the blimp's engines and halt the cruise. It was the primary reason I attended in the first place."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
James look at Keri in shock at the revelation. "To promote your agenda, you would risk destroying the engines of the blimp, potentially crashing it and killing all of us?! Why am I being portrayed as the antagonist of this group again?!", he angrily shouted at the others. "You simply are an ecoterrorist in the end. How pathetic." He looked away in disgust before his eyes widened. "…And yet, you still haven't answered my question. Why didn't you detonate them before now? You yourself said it, there was no risk."KamiPanda wrote:"Oh, that is simple." Keri replied matter-of-factly. "I had brought the bombs with me in order to destroy the blimp's engines and halt the cruise. It was the primary reason I attended in the first place."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
Keri grew a little huffy at the accusation, an unusual emotion for her to display. "No-one would have died. I did my research, I understand the strength of my bombs. The blimp would have simply lost all forward propulsion and be forced to land. Think of the message it would have sent! I am not a terrorist, I am a fighter, fighting to prevent the destruction of our dear planet at the hands of those revelling in greed and ignorance! And I do not kill, for I am not like them."
She'd likely have kept the speech going if James hadn't thankfully given her a second question to answer. "My plan remained largely the same once the killing game was announced. I believed I could halt the blimp and therefore halt the killing game which revolved around it. But after that first building was destroyed... I became desperate. I believed there to be no alternative than trying to stop it now, before any more of their bombs could go off, before anyone here had to die."
She'd likely have kept the speech going if James hadn't thankfully given her a second question to answer. "My plan remained largely the same once the killing game was announced. I believed I could halt the blimp and therefore halt the killing game which revolved around it. But after that first building was destroyed... I became desperate. I believed there to be no alternative than trying to stop it now, before any more of their bombs could go off, before anyone here had to die."
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
James simply sneered at the environmentalist. "And then you would have promptly been arrested for damaging the blimp and for endangering our lives, no matter how much you would exclaim you did your research. Did you have no foresight, girl? With how you talked of practicality over idealism, I thought you would realise the consequences of such a risky stunt. What would it have changed, in the end? The common man is a thoughtless idiot- he watches movies for simple entertainment and never takes home a message from it. And to counter this, the message simply becomes more ham-handed and gains nothing but criticism. Imagine what would have occurred in this case. To other people would have at most been branded a maniac, a terrorist! To think that you would get away with this with such ease is the exact epitome of idealism. Brand yourself what you'd like- a revolutionary, a fighter, a vigilante- the public will simply view you as a criminal, nothing more."
He turned towards Alex. "Isn't that right? That's what it would have been reported as."
He turned towards Alex. "Isn't that right? That's what it would have been reported as."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Oh, I always escape." Keri replied, passion giving way to an odd giggle. "I have dealt with enough power stations, company buildings, whichever need be... And I have never been caught. I cannot, for then I would be unable to continue." She seemed to approach things with a reckless abandon, likely not considering the consequences of her actions.
-
Southern Corn
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4741
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
- Custom Title: Happy Maria
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"That's all I needed." James grinned. "While you were confessing, my poor ecoterrorist, I was recording everything on my camera. Now that I have it on tape, all I have to do when I inevitably escape from here is put it in public and your actions will speak for themselves. Perhaps it is not solid proof to catch you, but you will have to live a life on the run, with nobody you can trust." He sneered, walking away to the elevator. "Enjoy the little time you have left here, my mad bomber. I'll be seeing you soon."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Hmm..." Keri continued to stare at James as he left, expression unreadable. Then she turned to the others, abruptly changing the topic. "They have confiscated my other bombs. Unfortunately we will be unlikely to have access to them if we have any other plans. What, then, should be our next step?"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
Urumi just stood there in stunned silence as Keri and James argued. It wasn't until the latter departed that she snapped out of her daze. "Tch, really? The guy who wants to kill two of us so he can get away, preaching about foresight and consequences?" she clicked her tongue at the elevator door.
She twirled around and jabbed a finger at Keri. "And you! Didn't I specifically say not to bring anything dangerous into the room? I'd consider bombs pretty dangerous!"
She twirled around and jabbed a finger at Keri. "And you! Didn't I specifically say not to bring anything dangerous into the room? I'd consider bombs pretty dangerous!"

-
Lone
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 175
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am
- Location: Japan
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
All this commotion was making Jerry worried.
"Oh dear, I hope no one dies here now."
"Oh dear, I hope no one dies here now."
-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
Keri finally seemed to show remorse for one of her actions, the minor quibble affecting her more than trying to detonate a bomb inside their vehicle did. "I am sorry. I did not want to worry you... It is why I requested that you do not search my things. Though please believe me when I say that I am hiding no more dangerous items. Usually my bombs are sufficient, and I do not have need of tools designed specifically to harm others in any case."Franzise Deauxnim wrote: She twirled around and jabbed a finger at Keri. "And you! Didn't I specifically say not to bring anything dangerous into the room? I'd consider bombs pretty dangerous!"
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
Urumi glared at her roommate for a few moments before finally sighing. "...Fine," she muttered through pursed lips. "I guess you WERE trying to help. And you DID apologize, and it seems like you mean it. So I'll forgive you this one time... but you'd better not try pulling any stunts like this again, got it?"

-
KamiPanda
- Suspect

- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am
- Custom Title: Shy guy
- Location: Inside the mirror
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
Keri glanced to one side. "No promises. But I will endeavour to be less... extreme about it? I suppose there is no harm in informing people of my plans if we maintain its secrecy. Though... I would have to be careful of who I trust. There is still... a possibility that the orchestrator is among us."Franzise Deauxnim wrote:Urumi glared at her roommate for a few moments before finally sighing. "...Fine," she muttered through pursed lips. "I guess you WERE trying to help. And you DID apologize, and it seems like you mean it. So I'll forgive you this one time... but you'd better not try pulling any stunts like this again, got it?"
-
JesusMonroe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1546
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 pm
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Eh it's not a big deal Keri." Jack shrugged. "It's not like you can help yourself. Plus it's kind of refreshing to see someone fight for the planet with more than a picket sign."
-
Franzise Deauxnim
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3541
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am
Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch1 Daily Life)
"Maybe it's not a big deal to you, but I'm the one living with her," the Contortionist grumbled as she glanced at the blimp entrance. "Whatever. Is it safe to go in yet? I need a shower. I'm all sweaty and gross."


