The Franziska fanclub!
-
moonfall
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:22 pm
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Someone added Franziska to that article...and yet the list of PW catch phrases does not include "foolish fool." What foolishness!
- Mayhem!
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:02 pm
- Custom Title: Some New Guy Ignore Me.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
You know, I used to hate Franziska... There I even a time where I had two dreams involving Franziska being bashed. One had a part where she's incrediblly ugly and another where Phoenix even killed her in court and everyone was happy... dear god, what's wrong with me?!
But then after seeing the epilouge in JFA and her role T&T, I'm feeling kinda bad that I would think such horrible things about her. (Oh, and she's very cute when she cries.)
In the end, she grew on me and she's a great character, though her whip kind of scared me from pressing the suspects in the second game, lol.
But then after seeing the epilouge in JFA and her role T&T, I'm feeling kinda bad that I would think such horrible things about her. (Oh, and she's very cute when she cries.)
In the end, she grew on me and she's a great character, though her whip kind of scared me from pressing the suspects in the second game, lol.
-
Greener223
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
- Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
- Location: blarg
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
heh franziska was cool, being both owner of a kickass whip and the daughter of the reborn Hitler (:karma:), and she did the epic multi-whip Final Smash at the end of 2-2 and in the middle of 3-5
Spoiler: All AA games
-
SnowWright
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
- Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
- Location: Sydney
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Greener223 wrote: she did the epic multi-whip Final Smash at the end of 2-2
Yes, that was my favourite scene in the whole game
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
-
Greener223
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
- Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
- Location: blarg
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
: "And one more for good luck!"*whip whip whip whip*
that was 4 whips lol
more lol is that phoenix wasn't concious at the verdict being given
also done to butz in 3-5 after the sketch crap is over, as well as his cross-examination and the first trial of the case
Spoiler: All AA games
-
moonfall
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 361
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:22 pm
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Larry is one of the few characters I think deserves the whipping.
-
ditto9
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:41 am
- Custom Title: I have a second stomach for sweets!
- Location: NE UK
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Yeaah, the ending of JfA was cute, but yknow something's definitely up if Franziska von Karma's crying!!
Thats why its so endearing to me, because she looks like the little girl shes trying so hard not to be :3
Thats why its so endearing to me, because she looks like the little girl shes trying so hard not to be :3
-
Franziska's Whip
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
- Custom Title: c:
- Location: Hinamizawa
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
moonfall wrote:Larry is one of the few characters I think deserves the whipping.
I agree one hundred percent. I hate Larry.
ditto9 wrote:Yeaah, the ending of JfA was cute, but yknow something's definitely up if Franziska von Karma's crying!!
Thats why its so endearing to me, because she looks like the little girl shes trying so hard not to be :3
Yeah, even though she seems like a total female dog, I think Franziska's a good person at heart. I mean, it's got to be hard to be under so much pressure; von Karmas have to be perfect, after all.
- Mayhem!
- Suspect

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:02 pm
- Custom Title: Some New Guy Ignore Me.
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I couldn't help but laugh at Godot's insult to Franziska despite usually hating sexist characters. Her reaction was whipping Phoenix... No respect for the poor fella.
Anyway, does anyone else think that crying Franziska looks like she needs a hug?
Anyway, does anyone else think that crying Franziska looks like she needs a hug?
-
Greener223
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
- Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
- Location: blarg
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
guys that was a Rock phrase Godot said to Franny btw
but still, through all the madness of both prosecutor's murmor and bridge to the turnabout, she NEVER whipped Edgeworth
any possible theories here?
also i DON'T LIKE FANBOYS!!!
they've ruined fandom!
but still, through all the madness of both prosecutor's murmor and bridge to the turnabout, she NEVER whipped Edgeworth
any possible theories here?
also i DON'T LIKE FANBOYS!!!
they've ruined fandom!
Spoiler: All AA games
-
Mayhem
- Moderators

- Posts: 631
- Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:09 pm
- Custom Title: Chaos wolf
- Location: London, England
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Like many, I wasn't sure about Franny when she was introduced but over the course of the stories, I came to rather like her. Probably for many of the same reasons already listed. Underneath the gruff exterior there is quite a nice lady waiting to emerge ;)
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
360 gamertag: Mayhem64
360 gamertag: Mayhem64
-
Greener223
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
- Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
- Location: blarg
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
ya that is true, she's like edgeworth combined with maya.
as well as a whip
god i can't believe i'm answering a MOD!!!
as well as a whip
god i can't believe i'm answering a MOD!!!
Spoiler: All AA games
-
P!ATD
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1130
- Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
- Location: Dublin
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Aw, Franziska, I love her.

And I think she's so funny with Edgeworth, calling him 'little brother' the whole time, even though he's seven years older than her.

And I think she's so funny with Edgeworth, calling him 'little brother' the whole time, even though he's seven years older than her.


☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆
-
Greener223
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
- Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
- Location: blarg
-
SnowWright
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
- Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
- Location: Sydney
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I think she has the coolest name in the whole AA series.
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
SnowWright wrote:I think she has the coolest name in the whole AA series.
Ho yes.
Now, question. On which witnesses/annoying people in the game did you seriously long for Franzy to appear so she could whip them to hell, regardless of how impractical?
For me it'd be Redd, Oldbag in every case she's in (especially 2-4), Meekins, Angel, Lotta, Victor Kudo, and Wesley Stickler.

-
oddy
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1163
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
- Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
- Location: sweden
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I found this hilarous pic the other day. I rofled for several minutes.
Spoiler: Fat iris is so 2009.

Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
-
Franziska's Whip
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
- Custom Title: c:
- Location: Hinamizawa
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
oddy wrote:I found this hilarous pic the other day. I rofled for several minutes.Spoiler: Fat iris is so 2009.
God I hate that picture, it scarred me for life. xD
-
Chloe
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 3478
- Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:33 pm
- Custom Title: :)
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
oddy wrote:I found this hilarous pic the other day. I rofled for several minutes.Spoiler: Fat iris is so 2009.
XDD I loled.
Midnight Jasper wrote:Now, question. On which witnesses/annoying people in the game did you seriously long for Franzy to appear so she could whip them to hell, regardless of how impractical?
Iris and Dahlia please. XD Not cause they're annoying, but for the lols. XD
-
SnowWright
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
- Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
- Location: Sydney
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Midnight Jasper wrote:Now, question. On which witnesses/annoying people in the game did you seriously long for Franzy to appear so she could whip them to hell, regardless of how impractical?
Iris and Dahlia please. XD Not cause they're annoying, but for the lols. XD[/quote]
Jean, Moe and Shelly de Killer
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
-
Midnight Jasper
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
- Location: The Land of Layton
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
SnowWright wrote:Midnight Jasper wrote:Now, question. On which witnesses/annoying people in the game did you seriously long for Franzy to appear so she could whip them to hell, regardless of how impractical?
Iris and Dahlia please. XD Not cause they're annoying, but for the lols. XD
Jean, Moe and Shelly de Killer[/quote]
FRANZISKA VS SHELLY DE KILLER WANT NAO PLZ. She would definitely want to get her revenge on him.
And... wasn't Franziska in the trial with Moe...?

-
Tombstoner
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 135
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:40 pm
- Custom Title: By Midnight Jasper! Much thanks!
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Greener223 wrote:guys that was a Rock phrase Godot said to Franny btw
but still, through all the madness of both prosecutor's murmor and bridge to the turnabout, she NEVER whipped Edgeworth
any possible theories here?
also i DON'T LIKE FANBOYS!!!
they've ruined fandom!
She whips Edgeworth in 3-5.
-
SnowWright
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
- Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
- Location: Sydney
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Midnight Jasper wrote:SnowWright wrote:Midnight Jasper wrote:Now, question. On which witnesses/annoying people in the game did you seriously long for Franzy to appear so she could whip them to hell, regardless of how impractical?
Iris and Dahlia please. XD Not cause they're annoying, but for the lols. XD
Jean, Moe and Shelly de Killer
FRANZISKA VS SHELLY DE KILLER WANT NAO PLZ. She would definitely want to get her revenge on him.
And... wasn't Franziska in the trial with Moe...?[/quote]
Yeah she was, but I wanted to see Moe go down anyway
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
-
Greener223
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
- Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
- Location: blarg
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Tombstoner wrote:Greener223 wrote:guys that was a Rock phrase Godot said to Franny btw
but still, through all the madness of both prosecutor's murmor and bridge to the turnabout, she NEVER whipped Edgeworth
any possible theories here?
also i DON'T LIKE FANBOYS!!!
they've ruined fandom!
She whips Edgeworth in 3-5.
Really? I don't think i remember if she did.
But the whip in darkness at the beginning of the case was at thin air just in case you don't know
Spoiler: All AA games
-
Jean Descole
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 2859
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm
- Custom Title: The cape is self-fluttering
- Location: The Bostonius
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Greener223 wrote:Tombstoner wrote:Greener223 wrote:guys that was a Rock phrase Godot said to Franny btw
but still, through all the madness of both prosecutor's murmor and bridge to the turnabout, she NEVER whipped Edgeworth
any possible theories here?
also i DON'T LIKE FANBOYS!!!
they've ruined fandom!
She whips Edgeworth in 3-5.
Really? I don't think i remember if she did.
Spoiler: She whips him at least once.
Spoiler: It's also possible to get her to whip him a second time.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

...NAILED IT
-
Greener223
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
- Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
- Location: blarg
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
k...
just that i read a fanfiction about 6 months ago and it was REALLY good
just that i read a fanfiction about 6 months ago and it was REALLY good
Spoiler: All AA games
-
1337nerd
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 pm
- Custom Title: Stop... Strike breaking time.
- Location: My Laptop
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I just feel sorry for gumshoe whenever Franziska's around. 


I...am...The Nerd...Dont mess with me.
Married to Dawn.
Father of StraightFlame!
-
Franziska's Whip
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
- Custom Title: c:
- Location: Hinamizawa
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
1337nerd wrote:I just feel sorry for gumshoe whenever Franziska's around.
Yeah, one of the few things I dislike about Franziska is how she treats Gumshoe. Poor guy. Worst part is that she isn't the only one.
-
Temple
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:46 am
- Custom Title: Pal!
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Franziska's aces; my favourite prosecutor if not my favourite AA character.
I really like her characterization: you can kinda see how her abrasive personality and quest for perfection came from her upbringing, and the malign influence of her father. What really seals the deal for me, though, is the underlying core of vulnerability that lies just under her tough facade. You get the feeling that now that she is coming around to the idea that Edgeworth, and even to an extent people like Phoenix and Gumshoe, kinda care about her, she might be setting out on the slow path to becoming a fully functional human being.
Hopefully we'll see her develop further, possibly in the GK series.
I really like her characterization: you can kinda see how her abrasive personality and quest for perfection came from her upbringing, and the malign influence of her father. What really seals the deal for me, though, is the underlying core of vulnerability that lies just under her tough facade. You get the feeling that now that she is coming around to the idea that Edgeworth, and even to an extent people like Phoenix and Gumshoe, kinda care about her, she might be setting out on the slow path to becoming a fully functional human being.
Hopefully we'll see her develop further, possibly in the GK series.
-
Greener223
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
- Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
- Location: blarg
-
Temple
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:46 am
- Custom Title: Pal!
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Greener223 wrote:GK?
what's that?
Ace Attorney Investigations.
-
Greener223
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
- Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
- Location: blarg
-
1337nerd
- Suspect

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 pm
- Custom Title: Stop... Strike breaking time.
- Location: My Laptop
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Franziska's Whip wrote:1337nerd wrote:I just feel sorry for gumshoe whenever Franziska's around.
Yeah, one of the few things I dislike about Franziska is how she treats Gumshoe. Poor guy. Worst part is that she isn't the only one.
True...But gumshoe is who suffers the most at her hands.

I...am...The Nerd...Dont mess with me.
Married to Dawn.
Father of StraightFlame!
-
Greener223
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
- Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
- Location: blarg
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
1337nerd wrote:Franziska's Whip wrote:1337nerd wrote:I just feel sorry for gumshoe whenever Franziska's around.
Yeah, one of the few things I dislike about Franziska is how she treats Gumshoe. Poor guy. Worst part is that she isn't the only one.
True...But gumshoe is who suffers the most at her hands.
at least she doesn't use the multi-whip final smash on him.
Spoiler: All AA games
-
Franziska's Whip
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
- Custom Title: c:
- Location: Hinamizawa
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
1337nerd wrote:Franziska's Whip wrote:1337nerd wrote:I just feel sorry for gumshoe whenever Franziska's around.
Yeah, one of the few things I dislike about Franziska is how she treats Gumshoe. Poor guy. Worst part is that she isn't the only one.
True...But gumshoe is who suffers the most at her hands.
I dunno, she treats Phoenix pretty badly...

-
Greener223
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
- Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
- Location: blarg
-
ForensicScience
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:26 am
- Custom Title: Scientifically, of course!
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Franziska is awesome. ^-^ She's my favorite prosecutor out of the AA series.
-
pablitox
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 64
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:01 pm
- Custom Title: huge GS fan :D
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
i have to join i totally love franni and her whip xD!!!
"To trust or not to trust....i trust you will decide"
-
AsakiPhreek
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 176
- Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:34 pm
- Custom Title: there's more...than meets the eye.
- Location: in ur courtroom, pointin' mah finger
- Contact:
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
I think Franziska has been messing with our philosophy curriculum.
Tonight, we studied the four archetypes of "crazy wisdom" - the clown, the trickster, the jester, and the fool. The professor went on to explain that there were two types of fool - the great fool...and the foolish fool.
Brief philosophy lesson: The "great fool" has so much true knowledge about the world that normal people think he's a fool and he suffers for it (the Buddha was among the examples given) while the "foolish fool" is just...totally inept. As Franzy defines her fools.
I couldn't help but smile as he just kept talking about the concept of a foolish fool (and thus having to repeat the phrase often) because it reminded me so much of Franziska. I could only imagine if she was sitting in the classroom then. She certainly would have had something to add. Funny stuff.
Tonight, we studied the four archetypes of "crazy wisdom" - the clown, the trickster, the jester, and the fool. The professor went on to explain that there were two types of fool - the great fool...and the foolish fool.
Brief philosophy lesson: The "great fool" has so much true knowledge about the world that normal people think he's a fool and he suffers for it (the Buddha was among the examples given) while the "foolish fool" is just...totally inept. As Franzy defines her fools.
I couldn't help but smile as he just kept talking about the concept of a foolish fool (and thus having to repeat the phrase often) because it reminded me so much of Franziska. I could only imagine if she was sitting in the classroom then. She certainly would have had something to add. Funny stuff.
-
SnowWright
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1198
- Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
- Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
- Location: Sydney
Re: The Franziska fanclub!
Greener223 wrote:did anyone hear me?
You can only use 3 quotes at once (no ones ignoring you)
Greener223 wrote:at least she doesn't use the multi-whip final smash on him.
as much as I wanted to see that happen, I'm glad she cut him some slack. ALOT of slack.
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°



