I have been working on English subtitles for the Takarazuka performance of "Gyakuten Saiban 2: Yomigaeru Shinjitsu...Futatabi," which translates to "Turnabout Trial 2: The Truth Reborn...Again." This is the sequel to the original play. I anticipate that I will finish sometime around mid-March. In the meantime, feel free to view the preview clips that I posted on Youtube!
1) Prologue, Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUGSHWtwjxA
2) Prologue, Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXq_GsPuHCs
3) Detective Gumshoe and Lotta Hart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei1yyA5mh_I
4) Franziska von Karma, Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVkQPaPUYeo
5) Franziska von Karma, Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg8aDJmpZXQ
Also, I have finished the subtitles for the original musical. You can download them from my blog (http://kiyoshimitsu.livejournal.com).
Some observations:
-The original musical borrowed several elements from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. The second musical, however, is based on Phoenix Wright: Justice for All. The music and characters are all taken from this game.
-The story of the original musical has a lot in common with Trial 5 from Ace Attorney. The story in the second musical is similar to Trial 4 from Justice for All.
-Edgeworth's actress for the second musical is different from the first one. Personally, I liked the first Edgeworth better :(
-Franziska von Karma's actress is amazing! And cute :) Her poses are so accurate it's scary. She could use a few whip lessons, though
Hope you enjoy!















)
