The Franziska fanclub!

For theads on GS2 / Justice For All
Post Reply
1337nerd
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 pm
Custom Title: Stop... Strike breaking time.
Location: My Laptop

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by 1337nerd »

Franziska's Whip wrote:
I dunno, she treats Phoenix pretty badly... :yuusaku:


True... but rebember that franziska tortures gumshoe in other ways besides whipping.
Image
I...am...The Nerd...Dont mess with me.
Married to Dawn.
Father of StraightFlame!
Franziska's Whip
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Custom Title: c:
Location: Hinamizawa
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Franziska's Whip »

1337nerd wrote:
Franziska's Whip wrote:
I dunno, she treats Phoenix pretty badly... :yuusaku:


True... but rebember that franziska tortures gumshoe in other ways besides whipping.


Well, you are right about that. Poor Gummy. :sadshoe: I like them both.
blueMagatama
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 pm
Custom Title: The Biggest Pokémon Fan on court records

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by blueMagatama »

Note to capcom:

Ace Attorney investigations Franziska von Karma

NOW! :franny:
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Midnight Jasper »

blueMagatama wrote:Note to capcom:

Ace Attorney investigations Franziska von Karma

NOW! :franny:

LET ME GET OUT THE WHIPS :whip:
Image
blueMagatama
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 pm
Custom Title: The Biggest Pokémon Fan on court records

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by blueMagatama »

Midnight Jasper wrote:
blueMagatama wrote:Note to capcom:

Ace Attorney investigations Franziska von Karma

NOW! :franny:

LET ME GET OUT THE WHIPS :whip:


I will officialy start a topic! :franny:
Image
Temple
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:46 am
Custom Title: Pal!

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Temple »

Yeah; a Franziska Investigations game would be awesome, just to see her abuse Gumshoe for the whole thing.

Hell, even if they do another one starring Edgey, nothing to say she couldn't have a case or two to herself in that...
blueMagatama
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 pm
Custom Title: The Biggest Pokémon Fan on court records

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by blueMagatama »

More screen Time with franziska = More pain for gumshoe :sadshoe: :whip:
Image
DecisiveYoshi
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:48 am
Custom Title: Don't eat the evidence!

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by DecisiveYoshi »

I love Franziska! She's definitely my favorite prosecutor. Even when she's on edge and the case is going against her, she still manages to find objections to throw at you. JFA doesn't really have that "Oh yay I'm pwning this witness" feeling as much as it does a "I'm getting somewhere! Best stay on my toes!" feeling.

He abuse to the witnesses is hillarious too. :lotta:
Awesome signature and avatar done by bibliomaniac!
Image
3vilTheCat
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:01 pm
Custom Title: Just being EVIL

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by 3vilTheCat »

franny is in my opinion the best prosecutor

she really wants to humiliate :phoenix: and keeps hitting one of the characters i dislike :sadshoe: (I know a lot of people like this guy but i just can't stand him)
ditto9
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:41 am
Custom Title: I have a second stomach for sweets!
Location: NE UK
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by ditto9 »

God I need to come on here more often. Damn life eating up my..er...life.
Anyways yes 8D
That picture of fat Franny! Eew! Scarred! ahaha. I picture her saying 'fools' in the most gluttonous, deepest voice ever.

I figured she was one of the main reasons why I love Justice for All the best out of the series, because she's such a dynamic character, she adds a great sense of humour to it all, but only if you like her.
Spoiler:
I guess shes the reason why I love 3-5 a lot too.


I'm such a fan of Edgeworth and Franziska, they're definitely the best prosecutors of the entire game.
ImageImage
DecisiveYoshi
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:48 am
Custom Title: Don't eat the evidence!

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by DecisiveYoshi »

Franziska always felt like the biggest threat in the courtroom to me. Even when that cornered music is playing she's still going toe-to-toe with you and making you fight for that win.

:pizza:
Awesome signature and avatar done by bibliomaniac!
Image
Franziska's Whip
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Custom Title: c:
Location: Hinamizawa
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Franziska's Whip »

ditto9 wrote:I figured she was one of the main reasons why I love Justice for All the best out of the series, because she's such a dynamic character, she adds a great sense of humour to it all, but only if you like her.


Ah! I'm not the only one who likes JFA the most! Every other PW fan I ask says its their least favorite.

I think Franziska and 2-4 are the two biggest reasons I like it so much. :3
DecisiveYoshi
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:48 am
Custom Title: Don't eat the evidence!

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by DecisiveYoshi »

Franziska's Whip wrote:
ditto9 wrote:I figured she was one of the main reasons why I love Justice for All the best out of the series, because she's such a dynamic character, she adds a great sense of humour to it all, but only if you like her.


Ah! I'm not the only one who likes JFA the most! Every other PW fan I ask says its their least favorite.

I think Franziska and 2-4 are the two biggest reasons I like it so much. :3


Add another person to the club, JFA is easily my favorite as well. I'm also one of those rare people that loves the soundtrack of JFA more than the other games.

"Witness! We want the whole truth! No fractions!" :whip:
Awesome signature and avatar done by bibliomaniac!
Image
Wanacoba
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:38 am
Custom Title: Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!
Location: Santiago, Chile

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Wanacoba »

Well, it's funny how one character makes a great difference in the taste of the games for fans of the each prosecutor. For example, obviously, every Edgy fan will love every game where he appears and obviously GK, Franny fans will love GS2 and the appereances in GS3 and GK, and finally with Godot in GS3. If you're a fan of a certain character, the point of view where there is bad and good changes to "Always good" as long as your Fav character is there.

(hope that wasn't too confusing)
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"
Greener223
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am
Custom Title: i'll get an avvy later
Location: blarg

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Greener223 »

lol so many people thinking shes awesome
Spoiler: All AA games
the following people are EEEEEEEVIL:
karma, gant, morgan le fey, slashface aka engarde, penguin/atmey, black dahlia, and devil's hand (aka hirohiko aka figure it out yourself)
Franziska's Whip
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Custom Title: c:
Location: Hinamizawa
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Franziska's Whip »

Greener223 wrote:lol so many people thinking shes awesome


Well, she is, isn't she? She's a German tsundere with a whip. xD
Also yay 100th post *shot*
Haruhi
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:53 pm
Custom Title: Suzumiya Haruhi: Ace Attorney

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Haruhi »

:franny: Why did I not realize she was left-handed until I started play Ace Attorney Investigations? :eh?:
I have no Photoshop skills, so I have no sig. Boo...
Icarus
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am
Custom Title: Mipeltaja = the real badass
Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Icarus »

Found this old post of mine.

Cool how that turned out, huh?
Billie Jean is not my lover.
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Haruhi wrote::franny: Why did I not realize she was left-handed until I started play Ace Attorney Investigations? :eh?:

Whoa, you're right! I think it's because of the way you see her in court, the only way it would make sense for her to whip the desk would be for her to use her left hand, but that's still...really cool. She uses her left hand for her finger-pointing (or should I say hand-outstretched?) pose, too, although her right hand for that patronizing von Karma finger waggle... Hm. :eh?:

Anywho, I believe there is more to add to this topic now that AAI has been released.

Spoiler: Case 4
Young Franzyyyyyyyyy~ She's so adorable, especially with Edgeworth making all of those snarky comments about her height (a taboo subject), and the way she expects people to respect her because she'll become a prosecutor soon. She's a bit goofy too: when she makes the pun about the hot dogs in the vending machine, and when she says she'll make sure everyone who stands at the witness stand is found guilty, regardless of if they're actually a witness. ("Make sure you never end up at this stand, Miles Edgeworth!")

And she doesn't want to share a packet of swiss rolls with Edgeworth, lol. And it was quite "awwww" whe she asked von Karma if he'd watch her debut trial, and he would merely "think about it". She's so desperate to get some love from her father and earn the von Karma name...
Image
moonfall
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:22 pm

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by moonfall »

I thought she was holding her whip in her right hand at one point in AA:I?

I think Franziska may be ambidextrous, personally.
Jean Descole
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2859
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Custom Title: The cape is self-fluttering
Location: The Bostonius

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Jean Descole »

moonfall wrote:I thought she was holding her whip in her right hand at one point in AA:I?

I think Franziska may be ambidextrous, personally.


That's a possibility, but in the end, it's probably just a serious case of lazy sprite mirror swap is lazy.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava
Image
...NAILED IT
Auraion
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1316
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 am
Custom Title: FINE
Location: Not Here
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Auraion »

Spoiler: Case4
It's very cute how she acts with kay, maybe there's something between them =O
Also, the height jokes, made her look even cuter when mad.
Also, It's almost cute how Edgeworth thinks that is almost cute how Franziska acts... Almost
oddy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
Location: sweden

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by oddy »

Adrian in black wrote:
moonfall wrote:I thought she was holding her whip in her right hand at one point in AA:I?

I think Franziska may be ambidextrous, personally.


That's a possibility, but in the end, it's probably just a serious case of lazy sprite mirror swap is lazy.


A von Karma must be perfect in every way. Therefore she cant restrict herself to be a simple sing as lefthanded or righthanded.
Image
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
Jean Descole
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2859
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Custom Title: The cape is self-fluttering
Location: The Bostonius

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Jean Descole »

oddy wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
moonfall wrote:I thought she was holding her whip in her right hand at one point in AA:I?

I think Franziska may be ambidextrous, personally.


That's a possibility, but in the end, it's probably just a serious case of lazy sprite mirror swap is lazy.


A von Karma must be perfect in every way. Therefore she cant restrict herself to be a simple sing as lefthanded or righthanded.


There is no such thing as perfection!!!....and...stuff.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava
Image
...NAILED IT
Satoshi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Satoshi »

Hello fanclub, I missed you!~ ♥

Well, there was a lot of Franny in AAI which, along with Edgeworth, made me the happiest person in the world. xD
Spoiler: GK4
The 4th case was totally awesome, she is so adorable little brat there, that I want to adopt her and take home! xDD
Her childish rivalry toward Edgeworth with all that "Let's have a competition! I won't lose! ><", "He's the one who's younger, not me! >_<", "I'm not short! >< *whip*" and her attachment to him at the same time - that was cute and funny as hell. ♥
And I love how she suddenly started to discuss flowers and the room's design while investigating. She is such a connoisseur of pretty things, I didn't pay attention to this side of her personality before. x3

Greener223 wrote:lol so many people thinking shes awesome

She is. :3 Any objections? :whip:

Haruhi wrote::franny: Why did I not realize she was left-handed until I started play Ace Attorney Investigations? :eh?:

I didn't notice it, seems like she really is, that's awesome!~
Image
mewmew88
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:09 am
Custom Title: Kristoph Fangirl <3
Location: Lancaster, UK
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by mewmew88 »

Franziska Von Karma is awesome :D :franny:
oddy
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Custom Title: Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all
Location: sweden

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by oddy »

mewmew88 wrote:Franziska Von Karma is awesome :D :franny:


Yea she is and you avatar is awesome! Do you maybe have the link to it? :keiko:
Image
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
mewmew88
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:09 am
Custom Title: Kristoph Fangirl <3
Location: Lancaster, UK
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by mewmew88 »

oddy wrote:
mewmew88 wrote:Franziska Von Karma is awesome :D :franny:


Yea she is and you avatar is awesome! Do you maybe have the link to it? :keiko:


I most certainly do :D
http://www.aerisdies.com/html/lb/img_5025_3.html#img There u go :hotti: I had to shrink it by 100 pixels either way to use it but it still looks good :acro:
Yannie Derrei
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:48 am
Custom Title: NOT SO FAST!
Location: That's a secret.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Yannie Derrei »

She was so cute back then too :franny:

Spoiler:
Her whip was just a wee riding crop :)) her cool personality hasn't changed a bit.
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Yannie Derrei wrote:She was so cute back then too :franny:

Spoiler:
Her whip was just a wee riding crop :)) her cool personality hasn't changed a bit.

Ayup.
Spoiler:
Her hair was so pretty as well, and she looked so innocent and huggable~ I think she was a lot more hot-blooded and goofier in the past, although that could just be because of the murder.
Image
Satoshi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Satoshi »

Midnight Jasper wrote:
Yannie Derrei wrote:Ayup.
Spoiler:
Her hair was so pretty as well, and she looked so innocent and huggable~ I think she was a lot more hot-blooded and goofier in the past, although that could just be because of the murder.

Spoiler:
She was just totally immature then, she is only 13 after all. =)) But she tries her best to look like an adult and insists that everyone should recognize her like that. I find this side of her being in a perfect balance between "absolutely adorable" and "annoying". x))
She is a little immature in her 17-19 as well, but she became more "less talk, more do" person. =)
Image
moonfall
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 361
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:22 pm

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by moonfall »

Spoiler:
She's a believably 13-year-old, other than maybe the whipping. Most kids that age are immature but think they're grown-up.
Satoshi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Satoshi »

but not so many of them became a real prosecutor in that age. =)))
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Satoshi wrote:but not so many of them became a real prosecutor in that age. =)))

I like to think that Edgeworth completely and utterly freaked out when she became a prosecutor at 13 :3

Who knows, if her first court case was before him he might have actually eaten his cravat.
Image
Satoshi
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Satoshi »

Their both first cases was in the same year so we can't be sure whose was first. oO But I'd like to see triumphing Franziska and Miles eating his cravat! x'D
Image
Joseph von Brewster
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 pm
Custom Title: Executor

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Joseph von Brewster »

Haha, I love Franziska.

She needs her own game, perhaps it could provide even more evidence for :franny: x :phoenix: hehe.

Seriously, the evidence keeps piling up for those two.
Image

Pride is just another trap that hinders us in our lives; That said one must have pride to be effective on the job.
-Franziska von Karma
Dora Feddy
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:15 am
Custom Title: Dora Feddy: Southern Fried Prosecutor
Location: *insert overused joke location here*

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Dora Feddy »

Fanziska is awesome, nuff said. I've been trying to draw some fanart of her, but artist's block is getting in the way...
Icarus
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am
Custom Title: Mipeltaja = the real badass
Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Icarus »

It seems like it would be super-obvious, but I've never seen a picture of Franziska with the Devo "Energy Dome."
Billie Jean is not my lover.
Image
Franziska's Whip
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Custom Title: c:
Location: Hinamizawa
Contact:

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Franziska's Whip »

Joseph von Brewster wrote:Haha, I love Franziska.

She needs her own game, perhaps it could provide even more evidence for :franny: x :phoenix: hehe.

Seriously, the evidence keeps piling up for those two.


Yay Phranziska! I really need to get around to posting it the fan thread for that pairing, especially since I've started posting a lot more late at night. xD
Joseph von Brewster
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 pm
Custom Title: Executor

Re: The Franziska fanclub!

Post by Joseph von Brewster »

Franziska's Whip wrote:
Yay Phranziska! I really need to get around to posting it the fan thread for that pairing, especially since I've started posting a lot more late at night. xD


You should, the topic is kind of dead. :sadshoe:
Image

Pride is just another trap that hinders us in our lives; That said one must have pride to be effective on the job.
-Franziska von Karma
Post Reply