GK Contradictions (spoilers)
-
Regy Rusty
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: PCHOOO
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Jeshi I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Spoiler: Case 2
-
MedliSage
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:12 am
- Custom Title: Edgey sighs at you.
- Location: Massachusetts, USA
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Alrighty, so I haven't logged in here in ages, but I just beat the game and I'd like to put my own little contradictions here to see if they can be explained. I've skimmed through the thread, but just skimmed, so please forgive me if I repeat anything. Also, I've only played through each case once, so I might just be missing something as I think these over now.
Spoiler: AAI-1
Spoiler: AAI-3
Spoiler: AAI-4
Spoiler: AAI-5
Phoenix/Maya, Edgeworth/Franziska. 'Nuff said.
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
-
MedliSage
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:12 am
- Custom Title: Edgey sighs at you.
- Location: Massachusetts, USA
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Spoiler: AAI-4
Spoiler: AAI-5
Phoenix/Maya, Edgeworth/Franziska. 'Nuff said.
-
Mask*DeMasque
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am
- Custom Title: Consider this puzzle solved.
- Location: Isn't it obvious?
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
MedliSage wrote:Spoiler: AAI-4Spoiler: AAI-5
Spoiler: AAI-4
Spoiler: AAI-5
-
Regy Rusty
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: PCHOOO
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Spoiler: AAI-4
-
Mask*DeMasque
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am
- Custom Title: Consider this puzzle solved.
- Location: Isn't it obvious?
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Regy Rusty wrote:Spoiler: AAI-4
I already said that.

-
Regy Rusty
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: PCHOOO
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
No you didn't. I considerably elaborated on the point (and did not include your last sentence, which was incorrect).
-
Mask*DeMasque
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 294
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am
- Custom Title: Consider this puzzle solved.
- Location: Isn't it obvious?
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Regy Rusty wrote:No you didn't. I considerably elaborated on the point (and did not include your last sentence, which was incorrect).
Spoiler: AAI-4
Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?
-
MezcaMorii
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 138
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:26 pm
- Custom Title: 9300 is OVER 9000 SPARTANS!
- Location: Jake Marshall's Homeland
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Haru_San wrote:Hmm... I was just replaying case 5, and there's something that strikes me as odd...Spoiler: "AAI-5"
Spoiler: AAI-5

-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
MezcaMorii wrote:Haru_San wrote:Hmm... I was just replaying case 5, and there's something that strikes me as odd...Spoiler: "AAI-5"Spoiler: AAI-5
Spoiler:

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
-
Regy Rusty
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: PCHOOO
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Mask*DeMasque wrote:Spoiler: AAI-4
Spoiler: AAI-4
-
MezcaMorii
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 138
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:26 pm
- Custom Title: 9300 is OVER 9000 SPARTANS!
- Location: Jake Marshall's Homeland
-
tbhp14
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:00 pm
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Spoiler:
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
tbhp14 wrote:Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
Naruhodou
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:20 pm
- Custom Title: Why did I have ham in my pocket...?
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Croik wrote:Okay, finally our first contradiction!Spoiler: Case 3
I thought this too. I visualized it in my head and even practiced with my own hands, and I couldn't find the contradiction, since I saw the alternative that you pointed out. However I also know that this series can be a little stupid sometimes, so I just went with it. Oooooohhhh well.

-
Naruhodou
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:20 pm
- Custom Title: Why did I have ham in my pocket...?
-
MezcaMorii
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 138
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:26 pm
- Custom Title: 9300 is OVER 9000 SPARTANS!
- Location: Jake Marshall's Homeland
-
Naruhodou
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:20 pm
- Custom Title: Why did I have ham in my pocket...?
-
LyingColdly
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 262
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:21 am
- Custom Title: Perfect whine record
- Location: The Loser's Shack
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Spoiler: Case 5
-
Mr. Bear Jew
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4353
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
- Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
- Location: Norcal
-
Aevitas
- Prosecutor

- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:30 am
- Location: somewhere in La-La Land
- Contact:
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Croik wrote:Here's a funny one in case 4.Spoiler:
Spoiler:
-
KingRaptor
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 182
- Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 pm
- Custom Title: (Sp)ace Detective
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
LyingColdly wrote:Spoiler: Case 5
Spoiler:
Here's a (fairly minor) one of my own:
Spoiler: Case 3 to 5
Read my fic(s)!
Friedrich Nietzsche wrote:We have no dreams at all or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way — not at all or in an interesting manner.
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Mr. Bear Jew wrote:Spoiler: Case 2
Spoiler: Case 2
KingRaptor wrote:Spoiler: Case 3 to 5
Spoiler:

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
76_trombone
- Medium-in-training

- Posts: 422
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:34 pm
- Location: The land of stress!
-
Naruhodou
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:20 pm
- Custom Title: Why did I have ham in my pocket...?
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
76_trombone wrote:Flodda wrote:Spoiler:Spoiler:
Placing your hand over the barrel? That sounds like a painful way to silence a gun...

-
MezcaMorii
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 138
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:26 pm
- Custom Title: 9300 is OVER 9000 SPARTANS!
- Location: Jake Marshall's Homeland
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
KingRaptor wrote:Here's a (fairly minor) one of my own:Spoiler: Case 3 to 5
Spoiler:
Flodda wrote:Spoiler:
Spoiler: Case 3

-
Mr. Bear Jew
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 4353
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm
- Custom Title: Idol of Polar Bears
- Location: Norcal
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Bad Player wrote:Mr. Bear Jew wrote:Spoiler: Case 2Spoiler: Case 2
Spoiler:

-
guy
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:43 pm
- Custom Title: The Destroyer
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
I don't post here much but I read. Probably not a contradiction but at the very least some very strange behavior.
Spoiler: Case 5
-
Croik
- Admin

- Posts: 5255
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:16 am
- Custom Title: nuuuuu, stoooooop
- Location: America
- Contact:
-
MedliSage
- Suspect

- Posts: 10
- Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:12 am
- Custom Title: Edgey sighs at you.
- Location: Massachusetts, USA
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Oooh, okay! Thank you for clearing all that up for me. (:Mask*DeMasque wrote:MedliSage wrote:Spoiler: AAI-4Spoiler: AAI-5Spoiler: AAI-4Spoiler: AAI-5
But...
Another thing came to my mind as I was thinking the game over today. xD
Spoiler: AAI-3
Phoenix/Maya, Edgeworth/Franziska. 'Nuff said.
-
guy
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:43 pm
- Custom Title: The Destroyer
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
MedliSage wrote:Spoiler: AAI-3
Spoiler: AAI-3
- Pink Princess
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 101
- Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:26 pm
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Maybe I'm just misunderstanding something but....
Spoiler: case 4
-
guy
- Suspect

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:43 pm
- Custom Title: The Destroyer
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Pink Princess wrote:Maybe I'm just misunderstanding something but....Spoiler: case 4
Spoiler: case 4
-
Bad Player
- Moderators

- Posts: 6932
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm
- Custom Title: 1000% Knight
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
guy wrote:Pink Princess wrote:Maybe I'm just misunderstanding something but....Spoiler: case 4Spoiler: case 4
Spoiler:

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
-
MileyCyrus
- Suspect

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:15 am
- Custom Title: Dance as loud as you can! Instant Waltz!
- Location: Dubai, UAE
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Found two, surprisingly.
To be quite honest, I want people to find fault in my "contradictions. Would make the story seem more solid.
Spoiler: Turnabout Ablaze
To be quite honest, I want people to find fault in my "contradictions. Would make the story seem more solid.

Chie: "Let's hide our weapons under our clothes! I'm sure nobody will notice!"


-
Regy Rusty
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: PCHOOO
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
MileyCyrus wrote:Found two, surprisingly.Spoiler: Turnabout Ablaze
To be quite honest, I want people to find fault in my "contradictions. Would make the story seem more solid.
Spoiler: AAI-5
-
Pierre
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 14363
- Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
- Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
- Location: Scotland
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Maybe they explained this in game and I missed it but....
Spoiler: AAI5
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
-
Regy Rusty
- Ace Attorney

- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:51 pm
- Custom Title: PCHOOO
Re: GK Contradictions (spoilers)
Pierre wrote:Maybe they explained this in game and I missed it but....Spoiler: AAI5
Spoiler: AAI-5




(I could very well be remembering it wrong, tho
)




