Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping
Post Reply
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Image


Photoshop is my love~ I adore making graphics - sigs, avatars, banners, wallpapers, anything really. I'm not nearly as good as some of the other amazing artists on here, but I decided to give it a shot.

Spoiler: Sigs
Image
Image
Image
Image
^^ Taken by Aerrow
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image (Taken by Nudalman)
Image
Image
Image
Image


Spoiler: Avatars
ImageImageImageImageImageImage




Spoiler: Trauma Team sigs
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Spoiler: TWEWY avatars
Image Image Image Image Image


Spoiler: Professor Layton - Unwound Future
Image Image Image Image Image


Spoiler: PONIES
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
(Fluttershy av taken by Nudalman)


Image
Image


You're very welcome to use anything from here, but please give credit and also tell me. There can't be two people running around with the same sig, after all :shoe:

I'll take any request I can get my hands on - if you have any specifications please, uh, specify them =P And also try to specify a size, since I always tend to make avatars/sigs too large.
Last edited by Midnight Jasper on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:37 pm, edited 72 times in total.
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's House of Horrors~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Bumpity-bump for a new av. Also because my actual bump button seems to have gone AWOL...
Image
Image
PandaPrinzessin
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm
Custom Title: A True English Diva-To-Be <3
Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by PandaPrinzessin »

I love your Cammy sig- this stuff is really nice! Keep it up <3
Image
Click on Janice for graphics ^^
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Why thank you very much~! <3

Franzy avatar~ Whoop de doo da

Image
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Bump for a Vera set~ Image
Image
Last edited by Midnight Jasper on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Marinakoko17
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:43 am
Custom Title: Real Life drabbles makes my head explode
Location: behind you
Contact:

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Marinakoko17 »

I can't describe it in words... I think it's awesome.
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Wow, thank you so much! I'm flattered to get a comment from someone who makes as stunning graphics as you do~ =)
Image
SnowWright
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1198
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
Location: Sydney

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by SnowWright »

Wow, these are beautiful :pearl-blush: Hope you get some requests!
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Heheh, me too =P I'm really running low on inspiration around now. Thanks very much! (BTW, I adore your avatar =D)

Dahlia set~ Image
Image

Aaaand here's my new av, for the hell of it-
Image
<3 Layton~
For some reason I'm always associating Edgeworth with purple instead of his trademark magenta. Hmm...
Image
SnowWright
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1198
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
Location: Sydney

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by SnowWright »

Thanks :) Can I please have the Vera set?? (If it's available). I also like the new dahlia set and edgy avatar. Somehow the edgey one reminds me of Professor Layton xD.
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Yes, of course! Credit please, if you don't mind~ Thanks again!
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Bump~
Yes, I haven't just been playing Soulsilver, I've seriously been sleeping working!
Image

And I made two versions of this -
Image Image
Green is purdyful :3

It's way too soon for another bump, so I'll just add this:
Image
Image
AoN
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm
Custom Title: Audere est facere.
Location: 14.7°N, 121°E

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by AoN »

Aw, these are wonderful pieces~ I'd take the Mia one if only...well, I just can't get myself to replace my sprite avi with a box avi. *sigh* Keep it up~
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
SnowWright
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 1198
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Custom Title: Till the landslide brought me down...
Location: Sydney

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by SnowWright »

The new ones are lovely :pearly:
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Thank you both very much~ =)
Image
I don't normally like using tutorials, but I wanted to pick up some tips and make it look purdyful. I think it came out pretty well, which rarely happens for me XD

Image
Here I tried to imitate the style of the first one, but without a tutorial so I got a lot more freedom. I just can't get enough of these chibis; they're too adorable :3
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Wow, haven't updated here in a while.

Bu~ump
Image
Image
denerop
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 494
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:05 pm
Custom Title: 'One who should not exist..'
Contact:

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by denerop »

I love your graphics!
I might give you a request if i'm sure about what i actually want in my signature, if you'd like.
As an extra tip i advise you to post all you work also in the first post :)
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Thank you very much! That would be a good idea, I guess =P
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Bump~

Franziska = love
Image
I'll probably make a sig for this as well, but for now I really want to make a banner or something about the election. Fun times =D
Image
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

I really like your work
It's very good, too
I always admire persons which can make such things
one of my favs are the Mia and the pearl avyvs and the Cammy and Order in court sigs
Keep up the fine work!
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Thanks much! =)

Sig to match the av~ Franziska is just too much fun to play around with.
Image
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Super-Bump/Necro~

Image
Image
Image
I'll probably finish off the other three... sometime. Heh.
Half term, woooo~!
Image
Coffee Prosecutor
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4848
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm
Custom Title: The Twisted Samurai
Location: Wherever I may roam.
Contact:

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Coffee Prosecutor »

Midnight Jasper wrote:Super-Bump/Necro~

Image
Image
Image
I'll probably finish off the other three... sometime. Heh.
Half term, woooo~!

woah they are awesome
esp the first one
Kinda reminds me of AA
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Thank you very much! Aheh, I was thinking of all the AAI promotional stuff when I made that "Forensics" one.
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Bumps~
Image

Two versions, 'cuz I got bored
Image
Image

Just one left~
Image
AoN
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm
Custom Title: Audere est facere.
Location: 14.7°N, 121°E

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by AoN »

Pwetty! 8D XD Yes, commenting again, but they're tremendous anyway, so...Ready for a request? (will post later)
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Ooh yes, thank you very much! Requests, squee~

Image
Trying to animate it, but frickin' .gif messes with the quality so much.
Well, that's my Trauma Team set done. Woohoo~!
Image
AoN
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm
Custom Title: Audere est facere.
Location: 14.7°N, 121°E

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by AoN »

Ooh, cool set~ And an orthopedic...I have a fractured left radius o.0

But moving on...
Signature Request
Size: 600 x 180
Image(s):
Spoiler: I know it's an image, but just in case XD
Image

plus a picture of an Oscar in the background
Color(s): Black, red
Text: Tiffany (next line) Singing Sensation

You can be playful with the style, so I'll leave you to it!
Thanks, merci, arigato, grazie, salamat, gracias, and all those other big signs of appreciation~ *glomps*
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Image

Is this okay? If you'd like anything changed about it then just ask =)
Image
AoN
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 532
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm
Custom Title: Audere est facere.
Location: 14.7°N, 121°E

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by AoN »

Whoops, sorry for not being a bit more specific the first time.The sig's really lovely now, but could you please make the font...gold? And maybe try giving her a spotlight or confetti or something? I know that would be pretty easy, but I can do it if it's too much trouble. :keiko: Thanks so much again~
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Heheh, sure. Is it okay now? Sparklified it and made it gold =)
Image

And you're very welcome :3
Image
Tombstoner
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:40 pm
Custom Title: By Midnight Jasper! Much thanks!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Tombstoner »

Amazing work. I looked at a few threads, but this definitely seemed the best.
Could I please have a few pictures, sig height but in squares (under one fifth of the length allowed), to advertise my fangame? Here is what they should look like:
1. Ron DeLite, in his yelling pose, with large text above him saying "The judge was" and below it saying "MUUUUURDERED!" (the amount of "U"s don't matter, but try as many as it fits until it's a few pixels from the edges), with "Risey Quon" written small in the lower left corner. (some sort of light background, probably whitish green would best)
2. The defendant lobby (from Apollo Justice) background, with large text saying "GET IN HERE OR LOSE", and "The Bailiff" written small in the lower left corner.
3. Phoenix Wright, pointing, with the "Hold it!" thing on the background, and written big, "Never mind.", with "Phoenix Wright" written small in the lower left corner. (some cool blue background would be best)
4. Godot, in his grinning forward pose, with "Idiot." (Godot isn't an idiot; he's calling Phoenix that) written big, and "Godot" written small in the lower left corner. (some cool green background would be best)
5. Mike Meekins, in his salute pose, with large text above him saying "PENALTY!" and at the bottom of the image saying "That's my job!", with "New Judge" written small in the lower left corner. (some cool turquoise background would be best)
Much thanks if you can do it. Please don't feel obliged to finish these quickly, either.
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

Editing fail. Stupid Jasper does not understand teh internetz :yogi:
Last edited by Midnight Jasper on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Tombstoner
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:40 pm
Custom Title: By Midnight Jasper! Much thanks!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Tombstoner »

Perhaps simply make them avatar size, then. I may request a sig for the game later, but if you could do them avatar size that would be great!
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

I edited my post without noticing you had posted -_-

Anywho, is this alright for the first one?
Image

If there's anything you'd like me to change, please let me know =)
Image
Tombstoner
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:40 pm
Custom Title: By Midnight Jasper! Much thanks!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Tombstoner »

Midnight Jasper wrote:I edited my post without noticing you had posted -_-

Anywho, is this alright for the first one?
Image

If there's anything you'd like me to change, please let me know =)

Great! That's just how I wanted it! Good luck with the rest!
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

How're these?

Image
Somehow, it looks inexplicably disco :phoenix:

Image

Image
Image
I couldn't decide between the two fonts, so...
Image
Tombstoner
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:40 pm
Custom Title: By Midnight Jasper! Much thanks!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Tombstoner »

Wow! You work fast! I like the second bailiff one better, I think. Good luck on the last one, and expect to see Mechanic1c and I use these as our avatars soon!
Image
Midnight Jasper
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm
Location: The Land of Layton

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Midnight Jasper »

A~nd here's the last one:
Image
Heheh, I went kinda crazy. If you think it's too loud I can always tone it down a little.

Thanks for the requests, and please remember to credit =)
Image
Tombstoner
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:40 pm
Custom Title: By Midnight Jasper! Much thanks!

Re: Midnight Jasper's Graphics~

Post by Tombstoner »

Midnight Jasper wrote:A~nd here's the last one:
Image
Heheh, I went kinda crazy. If you think it's too loud I can always tone it down a little.

Thanks for the requests, and please remember to credit =)

The craziness fits him well, as you will see when the game is released. :sawit:
Thanks very much! I'll change my avatar soon.
Image
Post Reply